Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo (88327 Views)

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / "40-year-old Woman Poisons Herself Due To Parental Pressure To Marry" - Lady / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by lkillbrokehoes: 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by IgboWarlord(m): 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
madridsta007:

Ndi, "if I cant have you, nobody will"
Ndi, "who are you talking to?"
Obsessive, possesive women.
It is NOT a joke when a lady says such words.

Guys, when dating women do NOT have sex with them.
If this dude didnt have sex with her, she will have no emotional attachment to him.
She will not have planned this murder if she didnt feel emotionally attached to him.

We should now have sex with who kwanu?Since we cant have sex with the woman we are dating undecided undecided..Abi na must sey we go marry b4 we go see kpekus chop?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by LoveJesus87(m): 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
stasius:
You see in this world, you need to be spiritually alert.

Always ask God to improve your [b][/b]spiritual intuition! [b][/b]With that you will be alerted of so many impending calamities.
word of wisdom cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by LoveJesus87(m): 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
stasius:
You see in this world, you need to be spiritually alert.

Always ask God to improve your [b]spiritual intuition! [b]With that you will be alerted of so many impending calamities.
word of wisdom cool
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by IgboWarlord(m): 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
Khd95:
I have never dumped all the three girls I dated before, when the chemistry was lost, I simply withdrew gradually, emotionally, no girl fit talk say I break her heart, highest na "u just forget about me, na wa oo"

Cos women can be very dangerous, especially when scorned, you go think say heart of 10 years ago she don forget, when she mean it to Bleep u up, baba she will oo

I discovered this the hard way...
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by TheFacelessMan: 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mouth Gig:
ADAM,DAVID, SAMSON, ABACHA PRINCE PHILIPS undecided

U NOR STILL LEARN undecided

Prince Philip? Or Harry undecided
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Lonelypacifist6: 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
I swear, my ex wife called me today, i was even about to update my NL diary when i came across this, She just "wanted to talk". Please if you read this i didn't do you harm ooo i harbor no Ill intent towards you. no kill me for my mama. Abeg

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by LoveJesus87(m): 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
mashad:
That was how my ex was so eager to see me prior to my introduction. Her persistence was so much that I felt something isn't right. She persuaded me to arms length. Funny enough she consented to footing all expense any place we decided to meet. Dis is someone I know that has never financially contributed to anything while we were dating.

I don't Wana see Crazy... and I don't want any crazy shit, so I continue to decline.... She eventually blocked me on all platforms. A saving grace afterall.
Na God save you. If say u go, e sure say she ready for you grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Lieutgood(m): 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
Abeg wait o. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by LoveJesus87(m): 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
inumidun2010:
Anytime my EX tells me I'm missing you.. I CHECK my BACK to CHECK if I'm SAFE...
lol. Wise man. More like your village people telling you them miss you grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by openmine(m): 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
No investigation!
Just assumptions!
People need to watch 'The Perfect murder' showing on Investigative Discovery Channel Dstv!
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Highlyrespected(m): 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
This story will serve as a lesson to we guys out there
I rest my case embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by darediamond(m): 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
Never play a Lady if you do not want Trouble in your life now and later as Man

Never be a hit and run guy.

Be responsible. Be wise.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
franchasng:
All these young boys sagging boxers and forming Drake will never listen to this wise counsel because to them the girl that is on every social media platform is a trendy babe that knows what's up.

They want to be seen as modern guys that date trendy chicks, but guess what E go choke them later grin

Them still young baba, most of them are still in the university within the 20 - 25 age bracket. The good women aren't found on Instagram and TikTok.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Afolabiluqmon: 11:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nawa ooo. This life sef
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Johnkay225: 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
This is really very painful. I know these people very well ,the guy is very well known to me. Someone I play football with, I know the girl too. This is really personal to me oh.. God have mercy,the heart of man is indeed very wicked....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by canadaddy: 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
A Clear case of "Obsession",... It usually starts with "if I can't have you, nobody will have you" and the man when he hears words like this from a Lady, he always thinks it's a joke till it happens.

this is what i was saying while reading the post...you took the word right out of my mouth or shall i say i took it out of your mouth..this is so true..this is the reason i broke a two year relationship..it was painful but it had to be done, i knew that love will be the end of me eventually..it was too much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by LoveJesus87(m): 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
neztar:
see you. I did a quickie with my ex in the church restroom right before she said i do
lie shocked
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by madridsta007(m): 11:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
IgboWarlord:

We should now have sex with who kwanu?Since we cant have sex with the woman we are dating undecided undecided..Abi na must sey we go marry b4 we go see kpekus chop?

"Thou shalt not fornicate."

If thou fornicate, be rest assured that you have emotionally entagled yourself with a woman.
If you are doing well in life and you suddenly decide not to marry the woman, be VERY CERTAIN that an emotionally entangled woman would consider getting wicked on you. The risk is always there once they feel emotionally connected with you. Sex always does that.
It is what it is. Know your risks and how you lay your bed is how you will lie on it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by darediamond(m): 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
It is simple. ***Never Sell your btc because it is temporarily losing value*** Just move to ETH/BTC market and Professionally keep exchanging your BTC to ETH and thus Multiplying your BTC.

As for Me Mr. DARE DIAMOND C.E.O THIN AIR POWERS®, I TRADE ONLY THE COIN THAT DICTATES THE LANE FOR 99% OF ALL OTHER COINS DAILY.

MY MARKETS ARE: ETH/BTC, ETH/USDT AND BTC/USDT

ONLY THE 3 ABOVE MAKES SENSE THE MOST TO ME.

I DO NOT BUY AND SELL BLINDLY.

I ENTER THE MARKET (BUY) AND LEAVE (SELL) WHEN MY UNIVERSAL CUSTOMIZED SIGNALER GIVES THE SIGNALS RESPECTIVELY (sorry this is not free to get from me). AND WITH THIS STYLE OF TRADING, MINIMUM OF 10% OF MY TRADING CAPITAL IS WHAT I MAKE DAILY IN CONSTANT PROFIT. NO LOSS AT ALL.  I MAKE MONEY ON BINANCE EVERYDAY AT WILL  NO BRAGGING PLEASE.

AGAIN, STOP BUYING AND HOLDING FOR MORE THAN 24HRS. IT IS A NON-PROFESSIONAL WAY TO TRADE.

CRYPTO TRADING IS A JOB ON IT OWN WITHOUT YOU DOING ANYTHING ELSE.

STARTING WITH JUST $100, A MINIMUM OF DAILY $10 PROFIT IS GUARANTEED FOR YOU.  BUT NOT BY TRADING AWKWARDLY BY JUST BUYING THE DIP AND [HOPING] THE MARKET SURGE UP THEREAFTER OR LATER.

***It IS MUST FOR YOU TO KNOW WHEN TO RIGTHLY BUY THE DIP AND SELL AT SURGE.***
WhatApp: 070605 78569

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Eriokanmi: 11:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
A Clear case of "Obsession",... It usually starts with "if I can't have you, nobody will have you" and the man when he hears words like this from a Lady, he always thinks it's a joke till it happens.
Hmm. This reminds me of a close friend who was under the bondage of charm. This is a lesson for many youths of nowadays. Let me start by saying may God judge me if im lying on what I want to say right here because several youths of nowadays never believe such happens, especially those who are being deceived by the devil and are calling themselves pagans. We were supposed to graduate together same year but he couldn't.

I'd be very brief. It all happened years back, early 2000s. This guy met a student who was in her 2nd year while my friend was in his final year. This girl would be saying it like a joke, that my friend and herself would graduate together but the lover boy never took her seriously. The day we graduated, he had a reference in one of the easiest courses. While we were rounding off the NYSC scheme, he was to be mobilised after he had cleared the reference but had another problem. At this time, the girl was already in year 3. He travelled to school for his call up. On getting there, he discovered the school was on strike so, the director of students affairs was in custody of the call up letters and took them to his house to disburse. Students thronged his place for their call up letters daily . By the time my friend would get to this man's house, some cultists had entered the man's house and snatched all the call up letters, breaking the man's head with bottles and ran away with everything. In short, this guy graduated same time the girl did.

Long story cut short, I discussed his matter with my pastor who said I should invite him over. The pastor said let's pray but suddenly asked him to open his eyes. He asked, who's joy( not her real name) and he said she's his girl friend. He continued praying and asked him again, who's shade( not her real name) and he said she's his gf. The man asked again, who's Janet and he said she's his gf also. He now said but sir, why do you like girls this much? He now said one of them had broken relationships in the past and went to see a herbalist, who made incisions in her private part such that any guy who had sex with her would be her husband because he would never leave her until he got married to her. This guy's life was miserable. He was obviously in bondage. While I was already working and doing fine , he was looking wretched. He now confessed to the pastor that she used to say they'd graduate together and he also saw it as a joke but the pastor said she meant it. So he was asked to fast and pray for some days and the bondage would be broken. Naxo my guy serve oo. That guy today is in New York. Many guy's ways had been truncated by their lust for women.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by budusky05(m): 11:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
I have always said it, guys stay away from your ex especially when you leave them to marry another girl. The species don't have chill when it comes to relationship

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by ComeToJesus: 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Before I got hitched, an ex visited me very late with the excuse that there's a crisis going on in her area and dangerous weapons were freely used.

I had to pack anything that was capable of inflicting harm and locked them up. I put some loyal neighbors on alert just in case while I had the keys to the external doors out of sight.

It was such an uncomfortable situation.

At the end, it was a win win situation because we both married 6 months apart.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by pocohantas(f): 11:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
franchasng:
Yeah. A typical woman believes in killing first and asking question later.

They judge first and then start finding out why they passed their judgment after they have caused havoc. Never patient. Only few of them are patient and rational in thinking.
cheesy

How convenient coming from the gender occupying 99% of prisons and carrying out most crimes in the whole wide world. I guess it is rationality and logical thinking that made you guys be bombing the whole Nigeria ba?

Abeg park one side. We no go hear word for this one wey woman kill, maybe because we know the regular killers.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by hansomb: 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
if your wife is taller than you ,be careful.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by kabanayol9(m): 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
TMSMedia:
Lady Poisons Herself And Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo (Photos)

https://www.facebook.com/100009388131283/posts/3000218193634422/?app=fbl

Chinaza Oraekwe also wrote on Facebo

https://www.facebook.com/100006419265199/posts/3034887046735241/?app=fbl
After you don pluck person pikin tire tire, you wan japa go settle with fresh tomato, e doesn't works that way now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by GENES11S: 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
habsydiamond:
The future is female just as the ancient was female during the time of Eve...she use the guy do if I don't have him no one will... Thats greediness of the highest order... In this case anyone maybe at fault only God knows. This scenario reminds me of when the fucker and the fuckee were both fvcked.. Very bad mehn.. If u know I know

tori Olorun.... which one be Fucker & Fuckee again!.

[img]https://media1./images/0a017a72fa3239a6afce331bbc62f968/tenor.gif?itemid=15957333[/img]

Always believe tomorrow will be a better day. Say no to sucide/injustice.

RIP to both of them.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by PacAmaru: 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
TRP have been warning men of this generation about the heart of a woman but unfortunately some stubborn,obsessed,simple men won't learn or listen till they go down 6fit.

in one way or the order u pay for ignoring the redpills dearly,sad this man just paid with his life

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
Den go finished dem Love Drama for beyoondaaa grin grin grin
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Nickymezor(f): 12:01am On Apr 23, 2021
Gosh, the lady is mean oo.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by inumidun2010(m): 12:12am On Apr 23, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Hmm. This reminds me of a close friend who was under the bondage of charm. This is a lesson for many youths of nowadays. Let me start by saying may God judge me if im lying on what I want to say right here because several youths of nowadays never believe such happens, especially those who are being deceived by the devil and are calling themselves pagans. We were supposed to graduate together same yesterday but he couldn't.

I'd be very brief. It all happened years back, early 2000s. This guy met a student who was in her 2nd year while my friend was in his final year. This girl would be saying it like a joke, that my friend and herself would graduate together but the lover boy never took her seriously. The day we graduated, he had a reference in one of the easiest courses. While we were rounding off the NYSC scheme, he was to be mobilised after he had cleared the reference but had another problem. At this time, the girl was already in year 3. He travelled to school for his call up. On getting there, he discovered the school was on strike so, the director of students affairs was in custody of the call up letters took them to his house to disburse. Students thronged his place for their call up letters daily . By the time my friend would get to this man's house, some cultists had entered the man's house and snatched all the call up letters, breaking the man's head with bottles and ran away with everything. In short, this guy graduated same time the girl did.

Long story cut short, I discussed his matter with my pastor who said I should invite him over. The pastor said let's pray but suddenly asked him to open his eyes. He asked, who's joy( not her real name) and he said its his girl friend. He continued praying and asked him again, who's shade( not her real name) and he said he's his gf. The man asked again, who's Janet and he said she's his gf also. He now said but sir, why do you like girls this much? He now said one of them had broken relationships in the past and went to make incisions in her private part such that any guy who had sex with her would be her husband because he would never leave her until he got married to her. This guy's life was miserable. He was obviously in bondage. While I was already working and doing fine , he was looking wretched. He now confessed to the pastor that she used to say they'd graduate together and he also saw it as a joke but the pastor said she meant it. So he was asked to fast and pray for some days and the bondage would be broken. Naxo my guy serve oo. That guy today is in New York. Many guy's ways had been truncated my their lust for women.

Hallelujah.... GLORY
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Mcslize: 12:12am On Apr 23, 2021
MejiLoyon:
May they rest in peace.

Guys be careful of exes. Most especially the ones you dumped. In fact if possible don't dump any lady. Never ever break any lady's heart. Let them break your heart. As in give them the satisfaction of letting them break your heart meanwhile na you break their heart. Only pros know how to do that.

That being said, never have anything to do with them. Use the Mejiloyon principle. Delete ,block and disappear. Some will say we are friends. Ogun kee friends there. Na that one dem dey use enter men. I once knew a guy wey wan chop last kpekus. Na there he die. Leave your exes. It will make your life peaceful. You go get rest,your current babe go get rest, even she go get rest. And if she no wan rest third mainland bridge no far.
I rise

I have been looking for ways for the babe I am dating right now to dump me, but till now no way.

I don't want to do it myself. I have tried every means. I don jam one chance be that. How do I handle this?

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa / South Africa Ranked Highest Porn Online Watchers In Africa / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.