Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) (57286 Views)

Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos) / Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Jagaban880: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
sad4

Someday,oneday

Death.,...will....seperate.....our....soul....from.......our..body....life...na..50/50...

No b....new tin
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Amanda4life: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
IM SPEECHLESS
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
Sheuns:
Bloggers and these “5 times headlines”. Make una leave person wey don die make she rest. Everyone go get him judgement at the appropriate time.

"5 things you didn't know about ada jesus"

and many other "5..."
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
All the people that have hands in this girl's death will not end well.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by sammirano: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
Igbos and fake beauty. no wonder P square japa come yorubaland to marry

1 Like

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Idamond: 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
aroundtheearth:
She really let this girl down

the gal no let her down
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Bellotelli: 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nigerians and our believe in diabolism. Wetin concern kidney disease with curse again.
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Justpassingby45(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
My the Almighty God grant her soul mercy and peace. Amen
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Amanda4life: 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
I SUSPECTED THEY TOOK HER TO AGBARA.

MUO.

MAYBE ITS AGBARA THAT KILLED HER
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by nlreserve: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
So, all of them been dey flow dey dupe people with fake miracle until them no gree settle am her own money. Na him she come vex leak the secrete. Are u sure she never violate the oath of secrecy wet them take. Because, as e be so, e fit be say she for no leak am if to say them pay am her own money. But na joke I dey joke oo. Na Biafra and Oduduwa I dey after. I no send the effects of bad leadership on Nigerian citizens because na one of them be this topic. bleeped up country

1 Like

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
missimelda01:
This is supposed to be a topic??

Allow the dead rest in peace.
I'm not interested, get out!
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
They don't have any power to killed her is just coincidence jor
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Idunuoluwa1234(f): 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
Lol grin
visijo:
Remember, the heavier you are, the harder for people to kidnap you. stay safe, eat more.

1 Like

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by AntiAPC2023(f): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm not interested, get out!
this jobless troll keep following ladies
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Idamond: 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
I have choose not to be Stu.....pid online like these girl.
know ur lane.

stop talking chuu chuu chuuu chuuuuu chu.

I go kill these guy, these person na fake, that person amadioha na that, I be traditional person. see where ur traditionality carry u go.

Las Las e fit no be any of these people wey she step for there toes do her, maybe person done hear as she they rant online,so d person decide to test e small ortumopo on her to know her power..

she killed her
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by EvilNeedle(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
She shouldn't have been talking shyt. undecided
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by EvilNeedle(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
Idamond:
I have choose not to be Stu.....pid online like these girl.
know ur lane.

stop talking chuu chuu chuuu chuuuuu chu.

I go kill these guy, these person na fake, that person amadioha na that, I be traditional person. see where ur traditionality carry u go.

Las Las e fit no be any of these people wey she step for there toes do her, maybe person done her as she they rant online,so d person decide to test e small or ortumopo on her to know her power..

she killed her

Gbam. Social media has made them start flexing their muscles and treating their elders like kids. Disrespectful hoe tongue
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
PoshTraveler:
pimping and scamming gone wrong.
she died because of ignorance.
she had kidney disease and did not try to treat it early.
by law indaboki or rita cant be arrested but by street law, them suppose give them jungle justice.
she exposed the scam indaboski was doing and he got angry.
if them no give those 2 people jungle justice then i know say the street don slack

as fot his guy, he is talking trash. the girl died because of ignorance ,she died because she allowed her kidney disease to reach the final stage. it has nothing to do with spritual or any of those ill informed shit. idiots like u are the problem. i bet idiots like u miss adviced her to go and beg indaboski instead of begging nigerians for money to go for a through kidney operation

Lols, in five years time you'll come to know that I was right today. God bless man. It's clear you misunderstood me. It's okay.
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by iyenebari(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
Why is it that when person is alive they won't say anything good about that
person?
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Kingdemu: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
Who is the fóôl bringing this girl's issue to the front page back to back? Na by force to hear about the girl? Mtchewww
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Ishilove: 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ada released a video shortly before her death exonerating them of their involvement. She said she had been battling the disease for a long time before it recently worsened.

It's like Ada knew she would die early so she kuku opted to have bad mouth and find trouble upandan.
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by EvilNeedle(m): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
emmanuel596:
Small girl just die just like that

But her mouth wasn't small. tongue

Her mouth na nuclear weapon.
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
We know who killed her. Rita Edochie said her sickness and death vindicated her. I don't know how killing someone serve as a vindication.
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by shawante(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Make una let her rest jare. Wetin me I sha know be say you cannot live forever. Every beginning has an end. Judge no one. When your beans done E don done be that. Lastly nothing is hidden under the sun.

Is she not resting already

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

YUNGSAM Emomotimi Samuel Signs Contract With Oneword Records, Gets Range Rover / Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Curves In Figure-Hugging Mini Dress, Fans React / Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.