Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Luno And Patricia Banned. Where Can I Sell My Bitcoins? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Luno And Patricia Banned. Where Can I Sell My Bitcoins? (767 Views)

Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability / It Is All Over: Why I Sold All My Bitcoins / How Do I Get Back My Bitcoins Frozen On Paxful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luno And Patricia Banned. Where Can I Sell My Bitcoins? by PrisonEscapee(m): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hey guys,
Due to the CBN regulation, bitcoin exchange platforms such as Luno and Patricia has been banned.
Please I'd like to know other trusted alternatives that I can use to exchange my bitcoins to naira.

Thanks for your suggestions.
Re: Luno And Patricia Banned. Where Can I Sell My Bitcoins? by heydenrey: 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
dm me bro, let's relate.
Re: Luno And Patricia Banned. Where Can I Sell My Bitcoins? by Joshblaqq(m): 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
You can sell to me
I buy bitcoin and valid giftcards at good rate
Re: Luno And Patricia Banned. Where Can I Sell My Bitcoins? by PrisonEscapee(m): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
Lol, guys I'm looking for a legit or a trusted exchanger here on nairaland.
Re: Luno And Patricia Banned. Where Can I Sell My Bitcoins? by Brainard22: 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
PrisonEscapee:
Ok man I'm here

Whatsapp me
Re: Luno And Patricia Banned. Where Can I Sell My Bitcoins? by samsard(m): 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
PrisonEscapee:
Check the e-currency thread. Avoid most newbies without a LONG history of successful trade without a verified and trusted escrow

1 Like

Re: Luno And Patricia Banned. Where Can I Sell My Bitcoins? by Jackofalltrade: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Go to binance.com,go buy and sell with peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Luno And Patricia Banned. Where Can I Sell My Bitcoins? by emeviks: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
Sale your BTC on Binance or Paxful using their P2P
Re: Luno And Patricia Banned. Where Can I Sell My Bitcoins? by legendine(m): 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
Remicano is reliable ....tested and trusted

Thank me later
Re: Luno And Patricia Banned. Where Can I Sell My Bitcoins? by Collins4u1(m): 10:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
Sendcash.africa
Re: Luno And Patricia Banned. Where Can I Sell My Bitcoins? by masks(m): 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
PrisonEscapee:
Hey guys,
Due to the CBN regulation, bitcoin exchange platforms such as Luno and Patricia has been banned.
Please I'd like to know other trusted alternatives that I can use to exchange my bitcoins to naira.

Download REMITANO....AND THANK ME LATER
Re: Luno And Patricia Banned. Where Can I Sell My Bitcoins? by PrisonEscapee(m): 11:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
Jackofalltrade:
Go to binance.com,go buy and sell with peace of mind
Thanks but I have some questions.

Does it support Nigerians? And can I get paid directly to my bank account?
Re: Luno And Patricia Banned. Where Can I Sell My Bitcoins? by PrisonEscapee(m): 11:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
legendine:
Remicano is reliable ....tested and trusted

Thank me later
I'll check it out. Thanks
Re: Luno And Patricia Banned. Where Can I Sell My Bitcoins? by PrisonEscapee(m): 11:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
masks:
Download REMITANO....AND THANK ME LATER
Ok thanks.
Re: Luno And Patricia Banned. Where Can I Sell My Bitcoins? by Elmaaq: 3:39am On Apr 23, 2021
PrisonEscapee:
Hey guys,

Binance P2P
Re: Luno And Patricia Banned. Where Can I Sell My Bitcoins? by hmhameed(m): 3:44am On Apr 23, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

Contact me

I buy unit and bulk of any type crypto currency

100% trust
Re: Luno And Patricia Banned. Where Can I Sell My Bitcoins? by Sheuns(m): 5:40am On Apr 23, 2021
PrisonEscapee:
Hey guys,

I can buy your Luno btc. Escrow will be Wese09. If you agree hit me up.
Re: Luno And Patricia Banned. Where Can I Sell My Bitcoins? by Jackofalltrade: 7:16am On Apr 23, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

Thanks but I have some questions.

Does it support Nigerians? And can I get paid directly to my bank account?

Affirmatively yes and yes .......first download the app and do your verification it's similar to luno's verification process
Re: Luno And Patricia Banned. Where Can I Sell My Bitcoins? by Paliowei: 8:02am On Apr 23, 2021
PrisonEscapee:
Hey guys,

Busha

(1) (Reply)

Business / The Cooking Gas I Bought Today. / Make N30k Weekly As Our Distributor (guaranteed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.