Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Should I Continue To Convince Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue To Convince Her (3039 Views)

How Do I Convince Her To Move From Chair To Bed After Eating Indomie(photo) / I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? / Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by Dheji2(m): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
The foundation is faulty.

Sex is the most unserious thing on the mind of a nysc girl who may be planning on settling down.

Women have a strong inner antenna, only few men know this.

If you want sex from a girl, look for a need and satisfy it. This way, she is in an emotional state to show appreciation and she may choose to return a favour. If you offer nothing, don't expect nothing. grin grin grin grin

Ps: there are exceptions.

Sounds like Prostitution 101

No be juju be that?!
Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by johnkey: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2021
Norman4real:
I hope you're 16y/o too, coz otherwise we might be having a problem here. grin grin
I'm 27 and as long as she's not in secondary school I'll hit that ass. Plus I don't do girls above 18 so it's all good.
Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by 1F30M4(f): 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
Is it still the same girl from March 16? Hey c'monnn, don't be such a pest.. The young lady has shown her displeasure, it didn't matter if you apologized or not(this is an example of a situation where saying/showing that you're "sorry" doesn't just solve/cut it)

Come to think of it, she broke up with you, been giving you cold treatment, ignoring your calls, dude she doesn't even want friendship orrr you checking up on her.. She didn't "miraculously" pick your call, she just wanted to put a stop to your incessant calls.. While it was fulfilling to hear her speak, I bet she was so irritated.. There are no mixed signals there, no be yellow, no be orange, na shombo red with "abort mission" boldly written on it..

I actually find it hard to believe that you've gone this far, wrt your current level of education(I resisted the urge to type "grow up, son" ).. It's indeed great, now you should start thinking of life after NYSC, your career path and your future.. You will alwayss have se.x, you will.. So stop losing focus over it!

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by BRATISLAVA: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
1F30M4:
Is it still the same girl from March 16? Hey c'monnn, don't be such a pest.. The young lady has shown her displeasure, it didn't matter if you apologized or not(this is an example of a situation where saying/showing that you're "sorry" doesn't just solve/cut it)

Come to think of it, she broke up with you, been giving you cold treatment, ignoring your calls, dude she doesn't even want friendship orrr you checking up on her.. She didn't "miraculously" pick your call, she just wanted to put a stop to your incessant calls.. While it was fulfilling to hear her speak, I bet she was so irritated.. There are no mixed signals there, no be yellow, no be orange, na shombo red with "abort mission" boldly written on it..

I actually find it hard to believe that you've gone this far, wrt your current level of education(I resisted the urge to type "grow up, son" ).. It's indeed great, now you should start thinking of life after NYSC, your career path and your future.. You will alwayss have se.x, you will.. So stop losing focus over it!

Be more worried by the paedo who posted above you.
Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by lilvicky68(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:

This is the most useless advice that I've seen since I joined Nairaland..
Lol..
Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by lilvicky68(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
The foundation is faulty.

Sex is the most unserious thing on the mind of a nysc girl who may be planning on settling down.

Women have a strong inner antenna, only few men know this.

If you want sex from a girl, look for a need and satisfy it. This way, she is in an emotional state to show appreciation and she may choose to return a favour. If you offer nothing, don't expect nothing. grin grin grin grin

Ps: there are exceptions.

Mutual benefit is a natural phenomenon.
Prostitution is mutual benefit but mutual benefit is not prostitution. wink wink wink
Wisdom...

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by SeunDobo(m): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
Carry dj and speakers..go to her house and play Sorry by Justin bieber..since you wan carry woman for head..

mad oooo this comment give me joy shaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by Kiaso(m): 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
Reyjavik:
Good evening nairalanders, please me and my gf had a misunderstanding (I pushed for sex early) she broke up with me. But since then I have been calling/texting her to plead. Today miraculously she picked my call.
This is how it went
Me: Good evening, how are you doing?
Her: can I help you
Me: (I brought something important sensing she may end the call)I wanted to ask about our senate list for NYSC
Her: Contact the school and ask, I don’t know.
Me: okay. I wanted to say Hi
Her: okay, please stop disturbing my life with calls, it’s annoying and I don’t like it.
Me. Okay. Goodnight

I really like her
How can I convince her I am sorry

MUMU man spotted

� �
Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by Norman4real(m): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2021
johnkey:
I'm 27 and as long as she's not in secondary school I'll hit that ass. Plus I don't do girls above 18 so it's all good.
dude, wtf!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fingernail Marks During Sex! / Reasons Girls Can Have Sex And Still Be Virgins / What Does "OP" Mean On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.