Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness (4098 Views)

If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? / Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? / Mary The Mother Of Jesus Had No Other Children. A Biblical Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by BassReeves: 11:55am On Apr 27, 2021
LisaAnneMia:
grin Clown
grin Lisa!
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
My apologies to the sheep of Christ (the righteous), not the goats oh (workers of iniquity). Matthew 25:31-46

I couldn't post the update of my righteousness series yesterday because I was unjustly banned for righteousness sake. I was angry but God told me it was normal, so I would rejoice and be glad because:

Matthew 5:10-12 (KJV)

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for their's is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

So I'm not the first neither would I be the last, so the work of the Kingdom of God must continue regardless.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

God bless.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
chatinent:

Why do you boastfully say things that contradict the Bible and yourself always?
What does the dead have to do with the living?

You missed road guy, so go back to where you came from and don't come back, until you repent, because the Truth of the Spirit which gives life cannot be comprehended by those walk in the flesh which profits nothing but death.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
petra1:

There is only one Christian. A man who has received eternal life. A man who has confessed the lordship of Jesus.
You mean, like these Christians workers of iniquity?

Matthew 7:22-23 (KJV)

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by petra1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
jesusjnr1:
You mean, like these Christians workers of iniquity?

Matthew 7:22-23 (KJV)

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

You're yet to answer the question.

1 Like

Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by petra1(m): 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
jesusjnr1:
My apologies to the sheep of Christ (the righteous), not the goats oh (workers of iniquity). Matthew 25:31-46

I couldn't post the update of my righteousness series yesterday because I was unjustly banned for righteousness sake. I was angry but God told me it was normal,

God told you your anger was normal.?. cool grin

2 Likes

Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Prettygirl27:

Thank you for acknowledging my comment. I wish you would acknowledge with God's speed that your writeup is heretical.

God bless you.
Thanks for proving me right that this had nothing to do with the Truth or humility, but that you disagreed with my view just like your fellow spiritually blind, shallow and ignorant Christians, most of whom were workers of iniquity. That's why you were blind to his insulting comment which deserved such a response from me.

You're right that I don't know your god, because i don't know mammon or Baal, but I know my God and my God knows me, and His Spirit is upon me in full measure as we speak. This has been attested to by some NLanders, you can check the screenshot below to confirm this. It was someone I was speaking with for the first time ever and that happened, so this is not an imaginary thing but the reality.

Y'all wonder why y'all Christians are so spiritually powerless and don't enjoy God's backing as much as that, but you cannot expect God to back the lies and words of the flesh you preach in His name. If I was like y'all, God wouldn't back me to this extent. The only reason He does is because of things like this I say, which is the hard Truth even the Word of His Kingdom which many are not willing to preach, because of the kind of opposition they would face from the world and Christians walking in ignorance like yourself. This is what Jesus faced when He did same, so I'm highly honored and humbled to suffer same.

It's ironic that Christians who were still living for themselves and haven't forsaken their all to follow Jesus, would think they were qualified to teach those who've become nothing and forsaken all for the sake of the Kingdom of God about humility. They think humility was about being humble in men's sight and saying things that please them. The Pharisees also accused Jesus of such, but wisdom is justified of her children.

Please do me a favor and find the next trashcan to trash the esteem you said you had for me, because it's an abomination to me, or you can reserve it for those who say the lies and words of the flesh you want to hear.

I have the one esteem that I need, and it's that which comes from above, which no man gave to me, so no man can take away.

Feel free to continue in your shallow spirituality but you can never amount to anything more than your fellow toothless Christians unless you upgrade to the level of spiritual perfection where it was all about God.

God bless.

Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by FarmTech(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
BassReeves:

FarmTech, objectively and seriously, look at this 'Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness'? thread title/heading and tell if or not, there's anything wrong in it
Ok, u are right. The church is Jesus's seed.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
petra1:

If we have to determine who is the Christian by human works or righteousness you don't stand a chance. You are full of bile and malicious, rude and you demonstrate the lack of Christian fruit of the spirit you're full of strife and contentious..

This is not to comdemn We accept you by the blood of christ .

But you should one that the word of God does not require strife and negative emotion. Truth is supposed to be in love . Correction I humility. More so when you stand the chance of being I error yourself

Kindly meditate on the scripture below

2Ti 2:24 — 2Ti 2:25
And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

Back to my question . Does a Christian have same righteousness as Jesus?

Lol!

My question about the Christian workers of iniquity has exposed your gross error, you now have no way to escape, hence you want to turn this around on me.

Those worker of iniquity were Christians, so if they inherited Christ righteousness, they would never be condemned for their works of iniquity. That proves the idea you all believe is a glaring lie.

Numbers doesn't make the Truth, but the Truth does make the Truth.

As for my fruits, if I were a worker iniquity as you claim, even though it's clearly false and unfounded, I wouldn't stand a chance, so that's not in question. I wouldn't believe the lie that I inherited the righteousness of Christ but that I have to repent and start working righteousness otherwise no heaven for me.

You should be proud of yourself for justifying the wicked and workers of iniquity with such Antichrist and misleading ideas you promote and teach which makes sin to abound, so when you see them being cast away by Jesus at the end as He said of those Christians, you'd be proud of the amount of blood you'd have on your hands.

Just think about it, would someone like me that kept hammering them with the Truth via the sheer amount of thread that i've made to that effect have any of their blood in my hands?

I mean, you'd be consciously lying if you said that, because I clearly and persistently warned them. I louded it on the rooftops, in spite of the kind of opposition I faced from those who claim to be of God, for saying the Truth that no worker of iniquity would be saved on that day because they didn't inherit the righteousness of Christ as falsely believed.

Time would indeed tell who's telling the Truth or who isn't on this matter, and I'm patient enough to find out.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by BassReeves: 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
FarmTech:
Ok, u are right. The church is Jesus's seed.

Its not about me nor about me being right, but is about not being afraid to stand up to someone that is not calling a spade, a spade but is calling the spade, a fork.

It's like not telling the proverbial strutting and smug Emperor, that he has no clothes on
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
petra1:

God told you your anger was normal.?. cool grin
If Jesus were here, He would suffer the same bans even worse. Many Christians here as the likes of you would hate Him and some would even want to stone Him for His speech as the Pharisees did.

So that's why the ban and the opposition I'm facing from the likes of you is normal. It the same thing that Jesus would face if He were here in person.

I'm sure you would ask Him if God told Him anger was normal as well when He gets banned for righteousness and the gospel of the kingdom sake.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
petra1:

You're yet to answer the question.
Stop using the question i'd already answered severally to distract from the fact that your gross error has been thrashed by the Truth of God's Word.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by FarmTech(m): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
petra1:

Back to my question . Does a Christian have same righteousness as Jesus?

I don't understand this question. Jesus was sinless. So are u saying that Christians too are sinless?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by BassReeves: 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
petra1:
Back to my question. Does a Christian have same righteousness as Jesus?

FarmTech:
I don't understand this question. Jesus was sinless. So are u saying that Christians too are sinless?
Its an easily understood enough question, that could be answered without any difficulty of thinking about it and even without bringing 'Jesus was sinless' into the question's frame.

FarmTech , just answer the question straight up. Does a believer have the same righteousness of God in Christ as Jesus or not?
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by chatinent: 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
jesusjnr1:
What does the dead have to do with the living?

You missed road guy, so go back to where you came from and don't come back, until you repent, because the Truth of the Spirit which gives life cannot be comprehended by those walk in the flesh which profits nothing but death.

Here he goes again..saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by FarmTech(m): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
BassReeves:

Its not about me nor about me being right, but is about not being afraid to stand up to someone that is not calling a spade, a spade but is calling the spade, a fork.

It's like not telling the proverbial strutting and smug Emperor, that he has no clothes on
What we shud know about this is that, if u are among Christ's seed, u will produce good works - righteous acts that will be used to reward u on the judgement day. We shall be judged by our works, not by Jesus's works. If u are living in sin, u are not among Christ's seed.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by FarmTech(m): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

God's word never promised the wicked Paradise {Psalms 37:9-10} but here Jesus is granting a confirmed criminal a direct Visa without any righteous deed.

Definitely through FAITH many sinners will also inherit Jesus' righteousness! John 3:16 smiley

This one is a dying criminal. But assuming he was to live, would he have made heaven if he continued in crime? Thru faith, we are saved. But we cannot say we are saved if we don't bear good fruits or if we continue in sin. Pls, when ever u talk about faith in Christ, don't talk as if bearing good fruits is not important. Many so-called Christians are perishing bc of that. U cannot preach Christ without preaching about the need for holiness and righteousness.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by FarmTech(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
BassReeves:

Its an easily understood enough question, that could be answered without any difficulty of thinking about it and even without bringing 'Jesus was sinless' into the question's frame.

FarmTech , just answer the question straight up. Does a believer have the same righteousness of God in Christ as Jesus or not?
I did not direct the question to u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by BassReeves: 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
FarmTech:
What we shud know about this is that, if u are among Christ's seed, u will produce good works - righteous acts that will be used to reward u on the judgement day. We shall be judged by our works, not by Jesus's works.
Beloved, you're right on the money about all you've said here

FarmTech:
If u are living in sin, u are not among Christ's seed.
Its another one. Preach because He has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace, which was given to us in Christ Jesus. I am sure you know about that nugget just typed past there

FarmTech:
I did not direct the question to u.
Why have you grown sulky and grouchy all of a sudden brah? Why for just an easy, simple, harmless, innocent and brotherly asked question?
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
chatinent:

Here he goes again..saying rubbish.

Luke 9:60 (KJV)

Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.

The living have no business with the dead.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by chatinent: 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
jesusjnr1:

Luke 9:60 (KJV)

Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.

The living have no business with the dead.

Pharisee, when will you stop showing off as Jesus junior?

Jesus never recognised your public display of righteousness, and labelling others as sinners.

Even when tempted, as you are doing to me now, he resounded the words “get behind me” as I am to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
chatinent:

Pharisees, when will you stop showing off as Jesus junior?

Jesus never recognised your public display of righteousness, and labelling others as sinners.

Even when tempted, as you are doing to me now, he resounded the words “get behind me” as I am to you.
When the antichrists and workers of iniquity try in fultility to use Jesus to justify their evil works.

John 8:42-47 (KJV)

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
FarmTech:

This one is a dying criminal. But assuming he was to live, would he have made heaven if he continued in crime? Thru faith, we are saved. But we cannot say we are saved if we don't bear good fruits or if we continue in sin. Pls, when ever u talk about faith in Christ, don't talk as if bearing good fruits is not important. Many so-called Christians are perishing bc of that. U cannot preach Christ without preaching about the need for holiness and righteousness.
Sorry to interrupt bro, but even the dying criminal did righteous works on the cross. He stood up for the Truth and defended Jesus against the other unrepentant criminal! That's a work of righteousness and a proof of true repentance.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by livingchrist: 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
grin jesusjnr the worker of iniquity,

Jesusjnr in his former monika once called Allah a true God, he later lied that he didnt hear the holy spirit more clearly after he was called out.

Jesusjnr like prophet Mohammed is an antichrist sent to lead unsuspecting victims to hell.

Every well meaning Christian should do well to expose his works of darkness.

Ephesians 5:11
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

Through paul the gospel was brought to the gentiles dealing a wonderful blow to the kingdom of satan, that is why most of these anti christ's condemn the teachings of paul.
Paul made clear the gospel that salvation is not of works but by grace through faith in Jesus

This gospel is strange to the world because as humans the right way to get things is by merit.

All religions of the world teaches works for salvation, some even teaches continuous reincarnation until one has paid his carmic debt.
But in christianity Christ is the payment of our sins, the end of the law, we are declared righteous on account of christ.
Because of envy of our freedom in Christ that is why impostors that mimics themselves as Angel's of light, putting on a form of Godliness but denying the power of it.

The power of Godliness is the true gospel, the true gospel of Christ enables us to live godly in the midst of a depraved and ungodly world.

Galatians 2:4
And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by BassReeves: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
God's word never promised the wicked Paradise {Psalms 37:9-10} but here Jesus is granting a confirmed criminal a direct Visa without any righteous deed.

Definitely through FAITH many sinners will also inherit Jesus' righteousness! John 3:16 smiley
Chop knuckle beloved

FarmTech:
I didnt see where he suggested that 'bearing good fruits is not important'.

1/ What's the point of 'bearing good fruits' if you have no faith in Christ?
2/ Does 'bearing good fruits' count for anything, when or if you flatly deny the Deity of Jesus?
3/ What comes first between faith and 'bearing good fruits'?
4/ What is the fruit of the Holy Spirit?

jesusjnr1:
Sorry to interrupt bro, but even the dying criminal did righteous works on the cross. He stood up for the Truth and defended Jesus against the other unrepentant criminal! That's a work of righteousness.

Thanks and God bless.
The common denominator and factor here, in what the trio of you have typed, is faith.

It is impossible to please God without faith. Its faith, that propelled and persuaded, the thief on Jesus' right hand side to speak up for Him.

Without faith it's impossible to please God. Jesus was so pleased with the faith in Him that the thief had that He immediately handed him, a free pass into His kingdom, as a reward for the level of the thief's bodacious faith. It is faith, that pushed the thief to stand up for what is right, to say the unmistakable truth and take up sides with Jesus
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by FarmTech(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
BassReeves:

Its another one. Preach because He has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace, which was given to us in Christ Jesus. I am sure you know about that nugget just typed past there

Get me clear. Our good works as sinners cannot justify us b4 God. But after accepting Christ, good works must follow. That is why I have always emphasized here that u cannot preach Christ without preaching holiness, righteousness, and other godly qualities. These are the qualities that make us Christians. This also applies when preaching Christ to sinners. U tell them to repent from their sins and turn to Christ. U mention the sins u see them commiting, u explain to them why it is sinful and how God hate sin. How God will punish sinners on the last days. Preaching Christ includes a lot.
The reason why I make this emphasis is bc preaching against sin is fast becoming unpopular in churches today. Many pastors have successfully psyched sinners into believing that they are children of God. Bible passages that are meant for doers of the word are being quoted for sinners to claim. Mothers and ladies now dress like prostitutes to church and pastors will see it and keep silent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by FarmTech(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
chatinent:

Pharisee, when will you stop showing off as Jesus junior?

He is not only labelling others as sinners. He is also calling them to repentance. Even Jesus and his apostles did the same. Otherwise, how can a sinner repent if they don't know they are sinners? Do u know why many ladies today dress like prostitutes and still claim born again? It is bc nobody label them as sinners and call them to repentance. If I call a sinner a sinner, are my not saying the truth? Do u want me to call them a saint?
Public display of righteousness? Shud it be in secret?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by FarmTech(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
jesusjnr1:
Sorry to interrupt bro, but even the dying criminal did righteous works on the cross. He stood up for the Truth and defended Jesus against the other unrepentant criminal! That's a work of righteousness.

Thanks and God bless.
Thanks for that bro.

1 Like

Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by livingchrist: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
The Username Jesusjnr Is A Wolf In Sheep Clothing

1 Like

Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by FarmTech(m): 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
livingchrist:
grin jesusjnr the worker of iniquity,

Jesusjnr in his former monika once called Allah a true God, he later lied that he didnt hear the holy spirit more clearly after he was called out.

Jesusjnr like prophet Mohammed is an antichrist sent to lead unsuspecting victims to hell.

Which former moniker? Can u prove this. I know how painful it can be if sb falsely accuse me. Somebody have once tagged me as a scamer, that I operate with different monikers to scam people in the agric section. But I know very well that I am innocent. So I will advise u to mine how u accuse people. If the owner of the forum cannot track scammers, how can a mere member think he can do that base on some foolish analysis.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by livingchrist: 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
FarmTech:

Get me clear. Our good works as sinners cannot justify us b4 God. But after accepting Christ, good works must follow. That is why I have always emphasized here that u cannot preach Christ without preaching holiness, righteousness, and other godly qualities. These are the qualities that make us Christians. This also applies when preaching Christ to sinners. U tell them to repent from their sins and turn to Christ. U mention the sins u see them commiting, u explain to them why it is sinful and how God hate sin. How God will punish sinners on the last days. Preaching Christ includes a lot.
The reason why I make this emphasis is bc preaching against sin is fast becoming unpopular in churches today. Many pastors have successfully psyched sinners into believing that they are children of God. Bible passages that are meant for doers of the word are being quoted for sinners to claim. Mothers and ladies now dress like prostitutes to church and pastors will see it and keep silent.
Good works cannot save before or after salvation, good works after salvation is not done to attain righteousness, the preaching against sin has just one purpose which is to lead people to Jesus, it is not to make them do good or adjust their character or dressing so that they will make heaven,that is an heresy.

2 Likes

Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by livingchrist: 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
FarmTech:

Which former moniker? Can u prove this. I know how painful it can be if sb falsely accuse me. Somebody have once tagged me as a scamer, that I operate with different monikers to scam people in the agric section. But I know very well that I am innocent. So I will advise u to mine how u accuse people. If the owner of the forum cannot track scammers, how can a mere member think he can do that base on some foolish analysis.
It is true, when I get the link to the post you will see it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Devil Is Beautiful / Divine Solution To Sex In Dreams / What Takes One To Hell? - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD, DD, D.Sc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.