Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Buhari: I Won’t Sack Pantami, Dismisses Critics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Won’t Sack Pantami, Dismisses Critics (1880 Views)

COVID-19: We Won’t Sack Workers — Lagos / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Sack Pantami, Dismisses Critics by Dpharisee: 7:27am On Apr 23, 2021
louqas:

The linking of Pantami to Yakowa death exposed you all and the ochestrated campaign of calumny against the minister is because he HAS STEPPED ON TOES ........those toes needed to be stepped on for Nigeria to get better.........one quick question, WHY DO YOU NEED TO DOCTOR A DOCUMENTS FOR AN EVENT THAT HAPPENED ........ Producing and publishing a fake document means your intentions are not noble ........the wind has blown and the fowl nyash has been exposed .......

Give us the current document for the event that happened or STFU
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Sack Pantami, Dismisses Critics by orisa37: 7:29am On Apr 23, 2021
"LET MY PEOPLE GO" BUT PHARAOH WAS DEAF TO HEARING.

JUDGEMENT IS COMING SOONER THAN EXPECTED.
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Sack Pantami, Dismisses Critics by orisa37: 7:32am On Apr 23, 2021
"LET MY PEOPLE GO" BUT PHARAOH WAS DEAF TO HEARING.

JUDGEMENT IS COMING SOONER THAN EXPECTED.

I'm a Prophet for WAI of BUHARI.
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Sack Pantami, Dismisses Critics by Gandollaar(f): 7:34am On Apr 23, 2021
Funkeshuga:
Southeast- Kemi Adeosun be sacked

FG- insisted that she won't be sacked

Southeast kept pressurizing FG and he succumbed. after sacking her, these foolish part of southerners are still calling for her arrest and prosecution, your fellow southerner?

now a man was accused of pro terrorism the FG insisted they won't sacked him and people are surprise? sacking Pantami is like sacking entire North because the voice of Pantami either past or present is the voice of all Northerners

It was south east that also told buhari not to appoint another Yoruba to replace her since it their slot.

Oponu Alapatinrin!
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Sack Pantami, Dismisses Critics by Funkeshuga(m): 8:51am On Apr 23, 2021
Gandollaar:
It was south east that also told buhari not to appoint another Yoruba to replace her since it their slot.

Oponu Alapatinrin!

so you expect a nepotist like Buhari that detest appointing outside North to reconsider south for the position

you imbeciles make sure Kemi was sent off because of Nysc that had brought nothing than destruction, it had killed many young people, couldn't end the disunity among Nigerians

you people make sure you see the end of Kemi, even calling for her arrest before a Fulani man rescue her out of Nigeria and you will be chanting Yoruba this Yoruba that. mumu people
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Sack Pantami, Dismisses Critics by Veqtor: 9:43am On Apr 23, 2021
Who is Buhari? The figurehead clone/maskwearer in aso rock?

Clone Buhari has no say in anything. He is just a mirage, there to assure the gullible ppl that Late Buhari is still alive.

His purpose is to read whatever the Fulani terrorist cabal give him to read to the public.

Ppl should wake up and smell d coffee b4 it's too late.

Terrorists are running the country... the earlier you realize that, the better for you.
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Sack Pantami, Dismisses Critics by Gandollaar(f): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2021
Funkeshuga:

so you expect a nepotist like Buhari that detest appointing outside North to reconsider south for the position

you imbeciles make sure Kemi was sent off because of Nysc that had brought nothing than destruction, it had killed many young people, couldn't end the disunity among Nigerians

you people make sure you see the end of Kemi, even calling for her arrest before a Fulani man rescue her out of Nigeria and you will be chanting Yoruba this Yoruba that. mumu people
Stop fishing for idiots.

Kemi was a Yahoo Yahoo minister! In saner climes, she should be behind bars servicing Randy prison warders.

Shame on you all because out of fear and cowardice, you lost your slot to the north and couldn't cough.

kaa da fun gbogbo eniyan to dibo fun buhari!! Ogun ma pa gbogbo won.
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Sack Pantami, Dismisses Critics by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:58am On Apr 23, 2021
Funkeshuga:

Where were you when Stella Odua was dismissed during Jonathan regime?

I didn't see you shouting Southern unity.
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Sack Pantami, Dismisses Critics by Funkeshuga(m): 10:00am On Apr 23, 2021
Gandollaar:
Stop fishing for idiots.

Kemi was a Yahoo Yahoo minister! In saner climes, she should be behind bars servicing Randy prison warders.

Shame on you all because out of fear and cowardice, you lost your slot to the north and couldn't cough.

kaa da fun gbogbo eniyan to dibo fun buhari!! Ogun ma pa gbogbo won.

yahoo yahoo for not going to NYSC?

everything is politics to this nonentity. don't let me bounce on you this morning because you will cry to the mod when I drill that your watery brain for you

low self esteem ediot like you don't have the effrontery to call people out, Yoruba ain't the cause of you people misfortune rather they impact to you people lives through your massive immigration to their region.

I'm sure someone like you is not in Igbo land, if not you would have been hawking okpa or Abasha

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Won’t Sack Pantami, Dismisses Critics by flokii: 10:01am On Apr 23, 2021
Mysticwebb:

What concerns South East with Kemi Adeosun sack? A Northerner sacked your person for fraud but slave mentality will not allow you confront who sacked her and replaced her with a Northerner instead it is SE you will remember to blame. Did Kemi inform you that it was a South Easterner that forged her NYSC certificate for her? Call a spade a spade.

Oh please spare me that rubbish.. we all know Igbos were at the fore front demanding for Adeosun's sack, amplifying the noise through some Yoruba print media thinking Buhari will replace her with an Igbo person only to be disappointed a Northerner got the job.

We know if it were to be Peter Obi or another Igbo caught in this kind of Pantanmi mess, the whole South East will go mute and instead cry persecution.

It's only Yorubas you Igbos use against prominent Yorubas, y'all can't dare such nonsense with North. No be una fault sha!
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Sack Pantami, Dismisses Critics by Funkeshuga(m): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Where were you when Stella Odua was dismissed during Jonathan regime?

I didn't see you shouting Southern unity.

was it Yoruba that called her out then? it was northerners that was raising voice but did you people defended her then? just because you're naive she left

beside Stella offence was glaring, her local govt she couldn't bless them, she prefer to invested in on cars, no sane human will defend such thief

Kemi offence was just useless Nysc created after you people unproductive civil war
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Sack Pantami, Dismisses Critics by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:07am On Apr 23, 2021
Funkeshuga:

was it Yoruba that called her out then? it was northerners that was raising voice but did you people defended her then? just because you're naive she left

beside Stella offence was glaring, her local govt she couldn't bless them, she prefer to invested in on cars, no sane human will defend such thief

Kemi offence was just useless Nysc created after you people unproductive civil war

This bobo is angry ooo. Calm down.

Stella offence was glaring but a federal minister that presented oluwole certificate is nothing...

Guy you need help
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Sack Pantami, Dismisses Critics by Funkeshuga(m): 10:15am On Apr 23, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

This bobo is angry ooo. Calm down.

Stella offence was glaring but a federal minister that presented oluwole certificate is nothing...

Guy you need help

if you people had not gone to your unproductive war, the certificate wouldn't have been necessary

the war that wasted million of your kinsmen was compensated with useless NYSC

Ojukwu succeeded in making North see disintegration as war because of his war drumming during his naive days. of what use is that your NYSC cert?

nonsense
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Sack Pantami, Dismisses Critics by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2021
Funkeshuga:

if you people had not gone to your unproductive war, the certificate wouldn't have been necessary

the war that wasted million of your kinsmen was compensated with useless NYSC

Ojukwu succeeded in making North see disintegration as war because of his war drumming during his naive days. of what use is that your NYSC cert?

nonsense

Alright
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Sack Pantami, Dismisses Critics by forgiveness: 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
louqas:

The linking of Pantami to Yakowa death exposed you all and the ochestrated campaign of calumny against the minister is because he HAS STEPPED ON TOES ........those toes needed to be stepped on for Nigeria to get better.........one quick question, WHY DO YOU NEED TO DOCTOR A DOCUMENTS FOR AN EVENT THAT HAPPENED ........ Producing and publishing a fake document means your intentions are not noble ........the wind has blown and the fowl nyash has been exposed .......

Was Pantami toes stepped on when he made those statements against “unbelievers”?
Re: Buhari: I Won’t Sack Pantami, Dismisses Critics by Mysticwebb: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
flokii:

Oh please spare me that rubbish.. we all know Igbos were at the fore front demanding for Adeosun's sack, amplifying the noose through some Yoruba print media thinking Buhari will replace her with an Igbo person only to be disappointed a Northerner got the job.

We know if it were to be Peter Obi or another Igbo caught in this kind of Pantanmi mess, the whole South East will go mute and instead cry persecution.

It's only Yorubas you Igbos use against prominent Yorubas, y'all can't dare such nonsense with North. No be una fault sha!
And this one also counts himself among the learned ones.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger-delta Oil No Longer Suitable For Our Business: Shell CEO Van Beurden / Ken Saro Wiwa And The Forgiving Igbo Spirit (the Untold Story) The / 30 Questions IPOB Must Answer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.