Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Who Witnessed The Accident At Ago Palace Way Okota ,early Today - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Witnessed The Accident At Ago Palace Way Okota ,early Today (822 Views)

How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / Truck Falls On Man's Car On Ojuelegba Bridge, Comes Out Alive From The Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Witnessed The Accident At Ago Palace Way Okota ,early Today by Kennyking1234: 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
A woman's leg got crushed today at Ago Palace way, I wanted to know the current state of the woman. cry

(1) (Reply)

5 Places In The World You Are Not Allowed To Visit / My Journey To Canada / N45m Naira Reward For Information On Missing Aircraft.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.