Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

xx - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / xx (7141 Views)

A cheating woman caught on web cam having s€xx / My Friend Want Us To Have S**e**xx With All My Female Counterparts / VIDEO: How They Make Se,xx Scene In Nollywood Movie 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

xx by BeautyO(f): 5:04am On Apr 23, 2021
xx
Re: xx by EmekaBlue(m): 5:09am On Apr 23, 2021
See you mouth like i will be keeping the 50k.

We know you need the money

24 Likes

Re: xx by Lovethaa: 5:14am On Apr 23, 2021
EmekaBlue:
See you mouth like i will be keeping the 50k.

We know you need the money

very useless and hungry babe ... I bet my life that you're a man...

20 Likes

Re: xx by jetwonder(m): 5:15am On Apr 23, 2021
grin Wow! All I Could Say Is Play Smart And Play Safe!! #this Beauty O Sef Nawa O!
Re: xx by BeautyO(f): 5:27am On Apr 23, 2021
Lovethaa:

very useless and hungry babe ... I bet my life that you're a man...

5 Likes

Re: xx by stinjoe(m): 5:34am On Apr 23, 2021
Interesting.
Re: xx by majamajic(m): 5:36am On Apr 23, 2021
Where people dey see money ?

2 Likes

Re: xx by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:40am On Apr 23, 2021
Sending you 50k just because he wanted to show you he was a nice guy. Chai! Onye eriri, erigo ya full time

6 Likes

Re: xx by Arkadrob(m): 5:43am On Apr 23, 2021
stinjoe:
BeautyO please find small cash make I use am hold body and soul together.
If I say that common sense has eluded you they will say I have started. We all know that BeautyO is just catching cruise here. Broke girl looking for cheap attention. Shioorrr!!!

2 Likes

Re: xx by xperiencelove(m): 5:50am On Apr 23, 2021
The 50k is to start a friendship. You shouldn't have accepted the cash and blocked him when you can't be his friend. I fear he doesn't find you by other means. Nowadays, always try to act and play safe.

6 Likes

Re: xx by Sammy07: 5:53am On Apr 23, 2021
majamajic:
Where people dey see money ?

Lol, says someone who dey do visa for people lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: xx by Sammy07: 5:54am On Apr 23, 2021
BeautyO:
I'm not sure if other Ladies feel the same but i detest a man who thinks showing off money is the only way to get a woman's attention..

This particular man is a Nairalander who specializes is creating contentious posts about women , hes always in the habit of painting women bad , I actually thought he was one of the Team Redpilllars but his Private messages to me proved otherwise .

He is the definition of pathetic to say the least and I hope he sees this and get the message that I'm not interested in his friendship , but since he acts like he got enough cash to throw around I'll be keeping the 50k..

Can we know the NLder pls...
Re: xx by BeautyO(f): 6:01am On Apr 23, 2021
Sammy07:

Can we know the NLder pls...

He's up there calling the Op of this thread hungry ..

14 Likes

Re: xx by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 23, 2021
Haba!! But at least you could have declined accepting the money just for peace of mind sake.

6 Likes

Re: xx by Sammy07: 6:03am On Apr 23, 2021
BeautyO:

He's up there calling the Op of this thread hungry ..

You mean Love... lipsrsealed
I won't be surprised if he actually send it. And if he's the one

1 Like

Re: xx by majamajic(m): 6:06am On Apr 23, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol, says someone who dey do visa for people lipsrsealed

Sorry I can't give a random girl 50k

Mind u again , doing Visa is agent work , u can do visas without any capital , all u need is contact

Stop seeing cos I do visas that am rich , besides Visa is not my main source of income , I do it cos I have the contact grin grin Ofeke !

1 Like

Re: xx by SlimmB(m): 6:11am On Apr 23, 2021
Lol

If truly you’re a lady... one day don’t get mad when you’re dick*d and dumb cool
Re: xx by Sammy07: 6:14am On Apr 23, 2021
majamajic:

Sorry I can't give a random girl 50k

Mind u again , doing Visa is agent work , u can do visas without any capital , all u need is contact

Stop seeing cos I do visas that am rich , besides Visa is not my main source of income , I do it cos I have the contact grin grin Ofeke !

Oh, no wahala cool
Re: xx by lilvicky68(m): 6:20am On Apr 23, 2021
Lovethaa is too broke to send 50k... The moniker that sent the 50k starts with A as seen above...or the OP is just catching cruise too..anyways both lovethaa and the OP are broke people..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: xx by femi4: 6:23am On Apr 23, 2021
BeautyO:
I'm not sure if other Ladies feel the same but i detest a man who thinks showing off money is the only way to get a woman's attention..

This particular man is a Nairalander who specializes is creating contentious posts about women , hes always in the habit of painting women bad , I actually thought he was one of the Team Redpilllars but his Private messages to me proved otherwise .

He is the definition of pathetic to say the least and I hope he sees this and get the message that I'm not interested in his friendship , but since he acts like he got enough cash to throw around I'll be keeping the 50k..

Ole! Return his money

Keeping the 50k means you lack morals too. You are just like him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: xx by sukar886: 6:27am On Apr 23, 2021
clap for ur self
Re: xx by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 23, 2021
BeautyO:

u no wise, let put it @ that.

u still a kid growing, looking @ the mirror admiring her pointed brest and thinks thats where life end.
Re: xx by Sonnobax15(m): 6:36am On Apr 23, 2021
shocked
Good for the op...Na the same guyman like am we go dey beg 5k for here but Dem go dey shout--"go and hustle.. don't be lazy"..

But you see,na ordinary common E-toto nai fool am

Op,I advice you to chop that money and clean mouth like say nothing happen....And nothing will ever happen..So long say you no force am or use jaz for am to send you the money,I repeat, nothing go happen...
Infact,you fit still do me small thing from inside the 50k incase if you dey fear..

9 Likes

Re: xx by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:39am On Apr 23, 2021
BeautyO:

sis!!!
It's better to return the money, and expose him with evidence.

2 Likes

Re: xx by Queenslander(f): 6:43am On Apr 23, 2021
Um, I think you should return his money, since you don't want anything to do with him.. as there's no moral justification for you to hold on to his money! It's just common sense..

6 Likes

Re: xx by Tbvxl: 6:50am On Apr 23, 2021
This OP is the most stupidest being I ever seen on here. Why send your account number if you don't have the intention of collecting his money. Just a hungry bitch you are undecided.

And as of the guy☹️,you could have just given the money to the motherless babies home and their prayers wouda gone a long way in your life rather than giving a useless or hungry B****

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: xx by tosik(m): 6:54am On Apr 23, 2021
when you know say you can't accept is friendship,so why do you accept his money,u think u are wise abi continue....u go soon jam your own...

3 Likes

Re: xx by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 23, 2021
Keep the money, don't respond to any of his messages again and do not fall for his empty threats. The fool may even be a married man. It will serve as a lesson to others.
BeautyO:

3 Likes

Re: xx by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 23, 2021
She's not jamming anything. She should keep the money. Blame the foolish guy.
tosik:
when you know say you can't accept is friendship,so why do you accept his money,u think u are wise abi continue....u go soon jam your own...
Re: xx by Tomilola360: 7:00am On Apr 23, 2021
A whole 50k. this man na weakling.

4 Likes

Re: xx by Abilistic(m): 7:01am On Apr 23, 2021
Well scripted

Kontinue!
Re: xx by tosik(m): 7:04am On Apr 23, 2021
ThisCouldBeUs:
She's not jamming anything. She should keep the money. Blame the foolish guy.
tho we blame the guy,but for a girl to be acting that way is not responsible man...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! / I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her / Many Women Post Their Sexy Twerking Videos On Twitter. Users React [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.