Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (22812 Views)

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by MrUchenna1(m): 11:14am On Apr 23, 2021
Gracious lord! we've got one good news from Nigeria ........
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by springlex: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2021
What a miraculous God
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by princejones(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2021
Is a good God, Congratulations
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2021
nanizle:
Not a single mention of the IVF treatment she went through undecided

or acknowledging the effort of the medical professionals that attended to her.

but what do I know? na god
Last last nah God wi n
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2021
cooooooks:
God bless IVF.
Scientists really did human race a favor with that one.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2021
Our Lord is indeed faithful
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by dalass(f): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2021
nanizle:
Not a single mention of the IVF treatment she went through undecided

or acknowledging the effort of the medical professionals that attended to her.

but what do I know? na god

Many have used IVF in try to get babies but all to no avail. So na still God cheesy grin

Even IVF na de wisdom of God grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by ceede2: 11:21am On Apr 23, 2021
Awesome God.
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Hotshisha: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2021
Science and technology

IVF...

Kudos to the new Parents

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2021
TMSMedia:
A couple from Anambra State, Chika and Chinyere Nwokike, have welcomed quadruplets after sixteen years of childlessness, IgbereTV reports.

Mrs Chinyere gave birth to two boys and two girls last month.

A priest with the Catholic Archdiocese of Onitsha, Rev. Fr. Obum Martin shared the good news on Facebook. He also shared a picture of himself carrying the quadruplets in the midst of their parents. He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100000725387138/posts/4216067131760758/?app=fbl

I don't want to know the method. Thank God for this
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Jayrow08: 11:24am On Apr 23, 2021
Jesus never fails
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by blowjob: 11:24am On Apr 23, 2021
THANK GOD FOR SCIENCE undecided
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Iamnotascammer: 11:25am On Apr 23, 2021
LilMissRobbie:

Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Anthony okeke leave me alone God is watching you
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Joromi1: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2021
I pity the IPOB woman breasts. sad
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by slowice(m): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2021
Glory to God in the highest.

But as e be now, if this man fire again na triplet oo.... Because e don open
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by LilMissRobbie(f): 11:27am On Apr 23, 2021
Iamnotascammer:
Anthony okeke leave me alone God is watching you

Anthony Okeke keh? This one is obviously high on weed. Maybe it's money for more weed that you're trying to scam people of this morning. Oloshi!
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Iamnotascammer: 11:29am On Apr 23, 2021
LilMissRobbie:

Anthony Okeke keh? This one is obviously high on weed. Maybe it's money for more weed that you're trying to scam people of this morning. Oloshi!
I know you are the one just continue There is God
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by harmony75: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2021
Praise God! congrats Mr and Mrs ����
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by DSC7: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2021
Why the woman dey look like that?....

See as see do face ontop cuisine.....

Abi she dey pity her breast?.......

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by LilMissRobbie(f): 11:32am On Apr 23, 2021
Iamnotascammer:
I know you are the one just continue There is God

I said it that you're an igboite, that's why you're hallucinating this beautiful morning. Go out there and work, stop scamming innocent people. Lazy rat!
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by michaellovaldo(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2021
If anybody go dey dey do anyhow besides the kids ehnnn angry

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2021
Glory be to God
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Womanizer(m): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2021
Modern science at work
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:38am On Apr 23, 2021
Congratulations cool
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Heineken(m): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2021
DSC7:
Why the woman dey look like that?....

See as see do face ontop cuisine.....

Abi she dey pity her breast?.......
lol
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Iamnotascammer: 11:39am On Apr 23, 2021
LilMissRobbie:

I said it that you're an igboite, that's why you're hallucinating this beautiful morning. Go out there and work, stop scamming innocent people. Lazy rat!
called me what ever you wish,I have never seen you reporting Anthony okeke because you are one of those behind it
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by GindoX(m): 11:40am On Apr 23, 2021
koning:
Something is not right. I reserve my comment.

If you know, you know.

We know oooo.... Multiple sperm injections oooo...the faces no gel at all grin
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 23, 2021
cooooooks:
God bless IVF.
We still bless God for keeping the woman alive. Glorifying God is good but not in terms of using IVF. When IVF is involved then it becomes mocking and there is a punishment for mocking God.
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by sirwhyteB(m): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2021
Truly God is great.
Glory to His name for he never fail.
Congratulations to the patient couples.

Sincerely speaking one of the hardest thing in life is PATIENT.

He who laugh last laughs the best.
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Ckonnet: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2021
cooooooks:
God bless IVF.

Badd ass!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Declines Family’s Sanction On Wife’s Adulterous Act In Delta / Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman / Ten Steps To Better Self-esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.