Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India (18830 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix / Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by chelsea1116(m): 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
U hv no rights to condemn The whites when u read an article about racism if u are one of those that hates another because of tribe.

The yoruba and igbo hatred amongst each other is d biggest shame in nairaland, the bigger shame being that most are Christians.

If u re one of them..think about it and have a little change.

So far the hatred amongst ourselves grows strong, the thieves we inherited as leaders will always hv their way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by Blackman7: 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
FLAT heads oya comment. It's obviously fake news because we do such. Say no to fake news.

Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by Nigercity: 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
Yoruba people oya over to you oh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by newdawnlive: 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
t
Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by Temptee101(m): 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
I swear

I did not read his name.

When I got to his name, I had to shut my eyes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by colestephan86: 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by Ashirioluwa: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
Some Nigerian criminals will flood this page now to talk about our Nigerians are being maltreated in India
Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by manunitedbabes: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin hahahhaha 9ja guy my guy see you see hell
Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by ipobarethieves: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
angry grin grin ipob man Dey disguise

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by walozanga(m): 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
So afonjas dey into this too.. grin grin grin naija we hail thee

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
Afonja amaka

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by KingOKON: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by Ghostrye: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
what manner of blasphemy is this
Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by ipobarethieves: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
angry & Oo,Show us his pic.We sabi fl@theadPIGS well
Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by LZAA: 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Cc imhotep AfonjaConehead helinues sarrki afamed bamite grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by erai30(m): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
What a life?
Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by Zane2point4(m): 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
GOTVee:
sad On behalf of we Nigerian Christians, I say happy Jumah Mubarak to our Muslim brothers. We pray Allah gives you the strength to carry on in this fasting period. May Allah accept your ibadah sad
Simping is a mental disorder...

Can a Muslim ever wish you happy Christmas or happy Easter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
NoSentiment:
Na dem. Let them hang the mloron.
Let him that' haven't sin before cast the first stone!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by GOTVee: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
Zane2point4:

Can 2 wrongs ever make a right?
Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by Elxandre(m): 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
Zane2point4:

He's actually a Muslim always trolling Christians.

Though I see nothing wrong with religious tolerance.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by Ayion: 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
GOTVee:
sad On behalf of we Nigerian Christians, I say happy Jumah Mubarak to our Muslim brothers. We pray Allah gives you the strength to carry on in this fasting period. May Allah accept your ibadah sad

On behalf of yourself alone

GOTVee:

You said you are a “CHRISTIAN” who is the fellow you are praying to?
This is not being tolerance. You just lack knowledge of the faith you prophecy
Show tolerance by allowing them practice what they believe in peace not encourage them else they’ll think they are on the right path and you share in their punishment when the son of man come to punish those that reject the one true God and his son Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by mrfreestuff: 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
Na just ID

If immigration show the passport ... you go know say the name na wash !!!
Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by JaceBlaze: 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Indians are just jealous of these productive gentlemen.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by manunitedbabes: 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Temptee101:
I swear

I did not read his name.

When I got to his name, I had to shut my eyes.

hahahah Mr. eye shuter continue shutting it
Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by emmabest2000(m): 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Table done turn and the westerners done run away

No comments on front page has up to 10 likes

Even after 10 hours on front page, the thread is still on the second page

If the name change to okolo now

Developers Comments and likes will full everywhere like MTN

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by Masudlayi(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
when Yoruba start do drugs na atleast. Igbo go rest today
Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by OscarJaden(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
dynicks:
Someone should guess what I'm staring at...

lol you were staring to see if the culprit is from biafra
Re: Nigerian Man, Omotola Hassan Caught With Cocaine In India by Jamesbally: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
IGBO AMAKA grin grin grin grin grin grin

But I'm disappointed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Defiled A 4-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa Arrested By NSCDC (Pictures) / Siblings Drown In Kwara River On New Year's Eve / CBN N8bn Scam Suspect Has Hole In The Heart--lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.