Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,941 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) (7337 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2021
she got a job?
he got a job?
else one go tire for d other soon
Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by Reex12(m): 11:09am On Apr 23, 2021
selling your dignity to a LovePeddler spits

1 Like

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by ebunchi(f): 11:41am On Apr 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

He just showed the whole world the kinda unique SIMP that he is..

Honestly,I don't see myself begging for a woman's hand in marriage........It's either I impregnate you and you decide,by bringing your parents to my door step..Or I sit down and propose to you while you're on your feet...Then,I may ask you,which may also be under probability--"afa, your mind don dey,yes or no"

N.B:::You don't win a woman's heart by displaying such useless skits...Woman wey like you,na she go dey ask you when you go take go see her parents codedly

Unique SIMP lol
Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by Phinex(m): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
Inmature.
Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by BigYash: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Stupid boy

1 Like

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Wawu !

What a man?
All this baby boys embedded in Manly structure eh! undecided he just disgrace his pedigree.

Future kids be like........
One of his grand kids: So grand pa roll on the ground to propose to grand ma?

Another one: I being talk am, we wey be red piller, this Man don disgrace us. grin grin grand pa is a mumu man, abeg check the pics and see teeth .
Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
Shey this girl like this guy now?
Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by womenareapes1: 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
stephenduru:
A young man has caused a stir on social media after he proposed marriage to his girlfriend in the most unusual way.

The lover boy rolled on the floor in panic and the girlfriend was in a state of confusion as she tried to figure out what was wrong with her man.

With his girlfriend’s help and that of others as they tried to lift him up, the young man hopped on one knee with an engagement ring in his hand.
The girlfriend who was stunned by his display and outstanding style of popping the question, excitedly said ‘YES’ to him as she took the ring.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2021/04/see-way-this-man-proposed-to-his.html?m=1

more you educate simp the more them become ignorance undecided

what value do a woman has? nothing!

you marry those piece of shiit!
you work to put food on her table,
while she only open her smelly yansh for sex and watch Telemundo undecided

what else can see offer in a relationship?

reflex on this and see that Naija women are way beyond useless!

date a foreigner and see the big difference.
Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by womenareapes1: 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Honestly,I don't see myself begging for a woman's hand in marriage........It's either I impregnate you and you decide,by bringing your parents to my door step..Or I sit down and propose to you while you're on your feet...Then,I may ask you,which may also be under probability--"afa, your mind don dey,yes or no"

N.B:::You don't win a woman's heart by displaying such useless skits...Woman wey like you,na she go dey ask you when you go take go see her parents codedly
a simp will always be a simp by nature.

it only takes the grace of God for them to pull out from there simping nature!
Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by blazepascal(m): 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
nice one..bro. but this ur style is wayward you need the redpill
Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
I saw a young girl giving the lover boy salute wink
Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by Jazzman01: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Don't mind those useless simps. They don't understand female psychology. Women want a man who is dominant and can take charge..
Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by 2rez: 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
BiniSupremacist:
Imigine going this length to buy problem

Na dis kind guy shout pass if dem ask am to buy pampers

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by 2rez: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
SoftP:
He is a dirty boy

The lady sef go dutty, for her to accept a dutty manner of proposal speaks volume about her duttiness.

Re: See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) by LikeAking: 12:51am On Apr 24, 2021
The small girl play her card well.

Congrats

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding / I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend / What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.