Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Why You Should Stop Sharing Your Secrets With Others! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Should Stop Sharing Your Secrets With Others! (633 Views)

Sharing BEDROOM SECRETS With My SISTER / 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. / Be Careful With Your Secrets! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Stop Sharing Your Secrets With Others! by Xenry: 8:38am On Apr 23, 2021
Stop sharing secrets when you are in a relationship, because it ain't gonna end well. If you can't keep it to yourself, them don't expect others to keep it for you.
When you share your secrets with others, you would always be afraid to offend them by saying your mind. And if you share it with your gf, you would never be at peace again when you break up with her.
Do people still do that "tell me more about yourself" conversation? I don't know, but it sucks. What you tell them today, they might end up using it against you tommorow.
Keep yourself to yourself, if you are to tell anyone about yourself, let it be the things that you could say out in the public without fear, so that they won't be able to use your words against you.
Sharing secrets with the wrong people is like sharing your nude Pictures with them, you can't take it back and they can use it against you when you guys stop being in good terms.
When I say secret, I mean stuffs that are too personal to you.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Sharing Your Secrets With Others! by hslbroker2(m): 8:42am On Apr 23, 2021
me, I don't have a secret, I don't have friends I can even share anything with, I'm myself by myself for Jesus and myself.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Sharing Your Secrets With Others! by donbachi(m): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2021
Secrets shared with family and friends today,will become their weapons against you tomorrow.
Re: Why You Should Stop Sharing Your Secrets With Others! by Xenry: 8:44am On Apr 23, 2021
donbachi:
Secrets shared with family and friends today,will become their weapons against you tomorrow.
Exactly!
Re: Why You Should Stop Sharing Your Secrets With Others! by AishaYesufu: 9:23am On Apr 23, 2021
Only those with dirty secret are afraid...
Re: Why You Should Stop Sharing Your Secrets With Others! by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 23, 2021
But Shaa, I still have a nude since 2017, even though she did me dirty, I don't have any intentions of doing her dirty with her nude too.
Re: Why You Should Stop Sharing Your Secrets With Others! by bjprodint1: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nairaland is my best friend.i share my secrets here.the bashings i get here make me strong and build myself confidence.sharin my secrets has made me meet new people and destiny helpers.i am not ashamed of nairaland.i have never regreted sharing my secrets here,and i av more to share.
Re: Why You Should Stop Sharing Your Secrets With Others! by GboyegaD(m): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
If I share it with you, it is no longer a secret as such, I care less. Nonetheless, because I shared something with you doesn't mean I need it out there.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-IndecentStar Poisoned Millionaire Husband, 77, Who Hoped To Die Having Sex / Pls Help Us Look For Our Family Friend / View Some Of Our Home Furniture Works.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.