Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,059 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President (32583 Views)

2023: Contest Between Kalu, Wike’, Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release / 2023:contest Is Btw Kalu & Wike"says Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu's Release / Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Metrix147: 9:03am On Apr 23, 2021
Prophet Joshua Arogun who predicted the release of former Governor of Abia State, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, and victory of President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2015 general election has again insisted that Buhari’s successor is a former governor from the South who was held in prison and from all indications, he is referring to Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, ABN TV learnt.

Arogun, who is the General Overseer of Light of the World International Church, Lagos, stated this on Sunday during the church’s ministration service.

He said most people’s hearts has become so hardened that they question prophecies. He also said his obligation is to release God’s revelations to him with no personal feelings attached to it.

“Whenever I pray and get revelations on the polity of Nigeria, I find it difficult to tell my members because of it’s sensitivity. But because I am not accountable to humans but God, I have a duty to do as directed in spirit. Some months ago, I got a revelation that a former governor from the south who was in prison will be the next president of this country. I remember feeling very reluctant delivering that message but I had to do the will of the Father. While we were praying this morning, the same message came again. There is this connection I keep seeing: former governor- prison-president and he is from the South.

“May God’s will be done and May His will be favourable to mankind.” He prayed

Recall that on March 1, Prophet Joshua had made controversial revelations during his church service when he said, “I am a prophet of God and by the grace of God, anything the Lord tells us comes to pass because we hear from Him; we don’t hear from men. We don’t rely on public opinion for prophesies. We are not afraid of what people will say when such prophesies are given to us to tell the people. When we hear from the Lord, we tell people no matter how it is interpreted. It is left for people to take it.

“Before the 2015 election, God told me that Buhari would win; And God told me a lot of things about Buhari. It is He that anointed him to be the president and there is no questions about that. No one can change it. The people can hate him: the people can reject him but God has ordained him, and there is something about God. When He says that you would be this, no man can change it. He does what pleases Him

“I got a revelation about Nigeria’s political dynamics in the next general election. I saw a man in Prison and this man has been a former Governor from the South East taking over from President Buhari. There is absolutely nothing one can do about someone’s destiny especially when sanctioned by God. Everything that happens in life is for a reason. I saw renewed alliances among the political class and across the political parties and I saw this country reuniting more than it has ever done before. God loves Nigeria so much. Nigeria is a big country, and is blessed with human and natural resources.” He said.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/04/prophet-who-predicted-kalus-release-insists-he-is-the-next-president/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by iampeterben(m): 9:06am On Apr 23, 2021
Okay let's see how your prophecy unveils.

16 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by complexBoss12: 9:06am On Apr 23, 2021
He is already a President...

In his house!!

someone that was released from prison on the condition that he converts enough Eastern souls to APC. He will probably be made to contest for President as a stooge, to share the Eastern Vote in APC primaries and fail woefully.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by hslbroker2(m): 9:07am On Apr 23, 2021
I hail you pastor, your God had spoken

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by donbachi(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2021
The next president will come from the east.dats all i know.

28 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by RedDesQ: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2021
Okay. We hear

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by mekaboy(m): 9:11am On Apr 23, 2021
Prophet that did not see coronavirus pandemic is that one a prophet?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by nrexzy: 9:12am On Apr 23, 2021
Yea... We know..
Kanu for presido
El for vice
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by limeta(f): 9:16am On Apr 23, 2021
This igbos presidential ambition will be their down fall
kanu is a better prophet than this one.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by IgweOfNnewi: 9:26am On Apr 23, 2021
President of drug traffickers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Larrydis: 9:34am On Apr 23, 2021
Waiting
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2021
Wetin he predict about tinubu. Asking for a friend

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 23, 2021
When you make weed your daily meal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by LordLugard1: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2021
The power that be won't allow credible people rule Nigeria and AFRICA in General. We all know how orji kalu ruled Abia state

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by NnadyAutos: 10:09am On Apr 23, 2021
It is well.
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:40am On Apr 23, 2021
As an Igbo man, I reject that a criminal should take our turn for Presidency..
We are not Northerner Muslims who are terrorist sympathizers to the extent of even wanting Isa Pandemic to become their shugaban kasa.. I'm

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:44am On Apr 23, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
President of drug traffickers

Drug trafficker still dey learn work for where Thiefinibu the Chicago drug lord dey..

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by IgweOfNnewi: 10:52am On Apr 23, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Drug trafficker still dey learn work for where Thiefinibu the Chicago drug lord dey..
Are you comparing just one suspected and unconfirmed supposed drug trafficker and thief with a whole land land of 5% and developers full of criminals and drug traffickers, every one there is a criminal or prospective criminal.

A whole church in Ozulubu was senselessly massacred because of some drug traffickers

8 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by eluquenson(m): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
fake
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by paulolee(m): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
another mbaka on the lose....I dnt know why I lose all my respect for any prophet dt decide to indulge in politics especially naija charlatan politics..
ita better for this prophet to see and give out sure games to members so they can stake and win easily than forcasting politics..
jus tell me who among the 4 big clubs go win this UCL Mk I stake my skul fees n ous rent join...I promise to pay 20% as seed..
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by BlessedNuel: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
I laugh in swahili...make I no talk wetin dey my mind first

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Lincoln275(m): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
Biafra president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by BlueRayDick: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
After Tinubu Don share 1000 trailer of rice finish.... shocked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by rawtouch: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
sad

kalus name was not mentioned
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by sematec(m): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
smiling ��
maybe he's the light at the end of the tunnel
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by blinking001(m): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
Tufiakwa, never again shall Nigerians witness bad leadership from the hands of a drug Dealer and a chronic theif, Never again shall our future be decided by men of questionable characters and deceit, God forbid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Amspecial: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
grin
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Godblessbiafraa: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
grin
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Revere27: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
Who is he that spoketh when Lord had not
He speaketh in vain.
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by hurryup123(m): 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
This man is a real man of God
please someone should get his account number
I want to pay my tithe!!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Itisallright: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
He will runout of luck/predictions this time...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Retire 11 Generals / Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam / 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.