Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President (32584 Views)

2023: Contest Between Kalu, Wike’, Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release / 2023:contest Is Btw Kalu & Wike"says Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu's Release / Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Elxandre(m): 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
This prophet wan misfire.

"Know when to claim victory"
Robert Greene
grin
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by ArewaNightmare: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
grin Another political prophet, I think he should ask MBAKA HOW MARKET bcuz his Messiah is now a jin
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Hotshisha: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
President Ohaneze Prisoners council

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by ebuclassic18(m): 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
nrexzy:
Yea... We know..
Kanu for presido
El for vice

if you don't think of the betterment of ur future what about that of your children
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Nickymezor(f): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
Okay o, I really don't want a northern presido sha
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by PoshTraveler: 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
If this profesy comes to pass I will become a full blown christian
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by hotwax: 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
and you sure the election will hold abi?
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Chizillar1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hmm
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Skoonheid(f): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
“I am a prophet of God and by the grace of God, anything the Lord tells us comes to pass because we hear from Him; we don’t hear from men.

Matthew 4:8-9 NKJV

Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.”
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
complexBoss12:
He is already a President...

In his house!!

someone that was released from prison on the condition that he converts enough Eastern souls to APC. He will probably be made to contest for President as a stooge, to share the Eastern Vote in APC primaries and fail woefully.

I don't care the prophecy but surely a lot of you will cry river after 2023 election. Mark my word.
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Abujaexpress: 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Metrix147:
Prophet Joshua Arogun who predicted the release of former Governor of Abia State, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, and victory of President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2015 general election has again insisted that Buhari’s successor is a former governor from the South who was held in prison and from all indications, he is referring to Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, ABN TV learnt.

Arogun, who is the General Overseer of Light of the World International Church, Lagos, stated this on Sunday during the church’s ministration service.

He said most people’s hearts has become so hardened that they question prophecies. He also said his obligation is to release God’s revelations to him with no personal feelings attached to it.

“Whenever I pray and get revelations on the polity of Nigeria, I find it difficult to tell my members because of it’s sensitivity. But because I am not accountable to humans but God, I have a duty to do as directed in spirit. Some months ago, I got a revelation that a former governor from the south who was in prison will be the next president of this country. I remember feeling very reluctant delivering that message but I had to do the will of the Father. While we were praying this morning, the same message came again. There is this connection I keep seeing: former governor- prison-president and he is from the South.

“May God’s will be done and May His will be favourable to mankind.” He prayed

Recall that on March 1, Prophet Joshua had made controversial revelations during his church service when he said, “I am a prophet of God and by the grace of God, anything the Lord tells us comes to pass because we hear from Him; we don’t hear from men. We don’t rely on public opinion for prophesies. We are not afraid of what people will say when such prophesies are given to us to tell the people. When we hear from the Lord, we tell people no matter how it is interpreted. It is left for people to take it.

“Before the 2015 election, God told me that Buhari would win; And God told me a lot of things about Buhari. It is He that anointed him to be the president and there is no questions about that. No one can change it. The people can hate him: the people can reject him but God has ordained him, and there is something about God. When He says that you would be this, no man can change it. He does what pleases Him

“I got a revelation about Nigeria’s political dynamics in the next general election. I saw a man in Prison and this man has been a former Governor from the South East taking over from President Buhari. There is absolutely nothing one can do about someone’s destiny especially when sanctioned by God. Everything that happens in life is for a reason. I saw renewed alliances among the political class and across the political parties and I saw this country reuniting more than it has ever done before. God loves Nigeria so much. Nigeria is a big country, and is blessed with human and natural resources.” He said.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/04/prophet-who-predicted-kalus-release-insists-he-is-the-next-president/
Okay o. Make we dey look
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by zionzoe(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Metrix147:
Prophet Joshua Arogun who predicted the release of former Governor of Abia State, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, and victory of President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2015 general election has again insisted that Buhari’s successor is a former governor from the South who was held in prison and from all indications, he is referring to Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, ABN TV learnt.

Arogun, who is the General Overseer of Light of the World International Church, Lagos, stated this on Sunday during the church’s ministration service.

He said most people’s hearts has become so hardened that they question prophecies. He also said his obligation is to release God’s revelations to him with no personal feelings attached to it.

“Whenever I pray and get revelations on the polity of Nigeria, I find it difficult to tell my members because of it’s sensitivity. But because I am not accountable to humans but God, I have a duty to do as directed in spirit. Some months ago, I got a revelation that a former governor from the south who was in prison will be the next president of this country. I remember feeling very reluctant delivering that message but I had to do the will of the Father. While we were praying this morning, the same message came again. There is this connection I keep seeing: former governor- prison-president and he is from the South.

Recall that on March 1, Prophet Joshua had made controversial revelations during his church service when he said, “I am a prophet of God and by the grace of God, anything the Lord tells us comes to pass because we hear from Him; we don’t hear from men. We don’t rely on public opinion for prophesies. We are not afraid of what people will say when such prophesies are given to us to tell the people. When we hear from the Lord, we tell people no matter how it is interpreted. It is left for people to take it.

“Before the 2015 election, God told me that Buhari would win; And God told me a lot of things about Buhari. It is He that anointed him to be the president and there is no questions about that. No one can change it. The people can hate him: the people can reject him but God has ordained him, and there is something about God. When He says that you would be this, no man can change it. He does what pleases Him

“I got a revelation about Nigeria’s political dynamics in the next general election. I saw a man in Prison and this man has been a former Governor from the South East taking over from President Buhari. There is absolutely nothing one can do about someone’s destiny especially when sanctioned by God. Everything that happens in life is for a reason. I saw renewed alliances among the political class and across the political parties and I saw this country reuniting more than it has ever done before. God loves Nigeria so much. Nigeria is a big country, and is blessed with human and natural resources.” He said.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/04/prophet-who-predicted-kalus-release-insists-he-is-the-next-president/

Rot in Hell that you are in #Muda#ker
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Zenithpeak(m): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
I have no problem with that.

My thinking is, how would Buhari vacate that seat on or before Dec, 2021.
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
iampeterben:
Okay let's see how your prophecy unveils.

Kalu as what

one question ??

Nigerians are you not tried of suffering??!!!!
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by hurryup123(m): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
donbachi:
The next president will come from the east.dats all i know.
Dey Don know
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by zionzoe(m): 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
PoshTraveler:
If this profesy comes to pass I will become a full blown christian
Can you be close to God with such denial of your conscience. If you want be a pope , without you using conscience , you are a waste of Existence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by PoshTraveler: 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
zionzoe:
Can you be close to God with such denial of your conscience. If you want be a pope , without you using conscience , you are a waste of Existence.
I am not religious at all. If this man profesy comes to pass I will become Christian. Chikina
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
Metrix147:

The day ibo becomes the president of Nigeria is the day I see the hausa-fulani mafia collapsed. Hmmmm! I doubt it. They will never allow ibo. Never. I pray it happens, not cos I like this thief called Kalu, but to show that the hausa-fulani mafia can be tamed. But ibo as our next president? It is 99.9999% impossible.
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Frales6(f): 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
by 2023 we'll know what's up with this your prophesy
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Brotherbaby(m): 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
Let's watch and see
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Frales6(f): 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
by 2023 we'll know what's up with this your prophecy
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Zanzibar1: 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
Another prophet saw tinubu
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Felabrity: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
President of Biafra?

Clowns grin
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by zionzoe(m): 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
PoshTraveler:
I am not religious at all. If this man profesy comes to pass I will become Christian. Chikina
I AM JUST TRYING TO WAKE YOU UP THAT YOU SHOULDN'T WISH EVIL FOR YOUR BRETHREN. WHAT WILL IT PROFIT YOU IF THIS KANU BECOMES PRESIDENT AND FURTHER THE KILLINGS OF THE ISLAMIC CALIPHATE CONQUEST?

YOUR GUIDE SHOULD BE YOUR CONSCIENCE NOT PREDICTIONS OF MEN... HOW MANY HAVE TURNED TO GOD DUE TO FR MBAKAS PROPHECY? DOES IT FURTHER EXISTENCE OR IT IS DIMINISHING EXISTENCE?

BE AWAKE !

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by BruncleZuma: 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
I also predicted it, hell any Nigerian with two functioning brain cells predicted it.
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by budusky05(m): 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
Na so
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by akezn: 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
He is already a president nah.

President of IPOB
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by PissfulProtester: 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
donbachi:
The next president will come from the east.dats all i know.
Probably when you get your biafla grin grin
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Karemarealty288(m): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
Oga Prophet its your time to chop...please chop well...The Key to any Nigerian Politician's fat bank account is ......(PPD) Positive Prophetic Declaration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Prepaid Meter Is Showing "Call" / Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam / Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.