Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) (69966 Views)

Lagos Amputee Hawker: "Sometimes Pipo Dey Carry My Money Waka" (Video) / Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker / The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by davit: 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Prostate leg would have been better.
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Jonegonu: 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
It is better you do something than sitting down one place and be shouting Buhari most go. If you have something doing one day tour God will remember you. God dont remember lazy people.. I am happy for her
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by merits(m): 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
ebukajay184:
Amputee Lady Who Hawked Water For Survival Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos, Video)

Mary Daniel Onu, the young amputee lady who went viral after photos of her hawking water despite her condition was shared online, has totally transformed and now looks unrecognizable in new photos, IgbereTV reports.

Mary was said to have survived an accident in 2006 that killed everyone in the bus, including her parents. Mary, who dropped out of secondary school in JSS3, had to live from hand-to-mouth, and hawk sachet water on the streets of Lagos.

However, help came her way the day she was photographed, and the picture went viral on social media. Well-meaning Nigerians sympathized with her, and a crowd funding effort raised up to 15 Million Naira for her.

Mary turned a year older on Friday, April 23, and celebrity stylist Ceoluminee decided to do a total makeover for her. See post @
https://www.instagram.com/p/COAJeKFBrIP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQAX5-wlCdA

Photos from the birthday photoshoot were posted by a Twitter user, EduEle5. @
https://twitter.com/EduEle5/status/1385473256510169088?s=20

See photos of her transformation below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1388251/amputee-lady-hawked-water-survival-totally-transformed-photo-video/
Good for you, but aunty spend wisely, cuz 14M na chicken for this regime ooo, don't be like our aunty bread seller oo.

Aunty invest,plz invest don't try to turn celebrity.
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by gosmoney(m): 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
No be d girl wey dey sell water for oshodi be dis
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by stevups(m): 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
Heaven helps those who help themselves.
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Rolexjerry(m): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
To Nigerian women, transformation equates to more make-ups
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Gobdddd(m): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
Honestly, every woman is beautiful.

Pls stop looking at other ladies, focus on your own, you can make her what you wished for.

I bet you, if Simi finds herself in that lady's situation, she'll be more ugly than that lady.

Kudos to whosoever was a part of this transformation

1 Like

Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by armadeo(m): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
Bread seller story loading .......
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Charly68: 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
Covid or no Covid,God has purposed to change her fortune in 2021.. Her level has changed forever.. God bless those who turned her life around for the better.. Others should learn that heaven help those who help themselves.
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by waploger(m): 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Meshben10 , ay42017 ( m), femifezzy (m ), stambouli , lovelylad, excel101 (m ), maestroferddi, Dsticks47 (m ), bitcoinlord , Dedewizzy (m ), dupsai( f), egunna (m ), abimcdssi, ChrisDiaz , Josywhyte , Otutu1 ( m), UOBEN (m ), baldwin84 ( m), Madmadrevo (m ), cephasdultimate ( m), chiomaP (f), soulminister( m), Aguilar( m), Samslim (f), Ibroxy71 , Tonnyb12 ( m), tosmart007 ( m), kslow ( m)

una good evening please i need 2k, i don't know if anyone can help me with it?
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by writeprof(m): 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
Good for her. By the way, where is Jumoke the former bread seller? I just remembered her as I saw this.
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
Larrydis:
Them even customize the stick sef, money ooooo
grin
Larrydis:
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Laren24(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
I'm happy for her
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by kabanayol9(m): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
ebukajay184:
Amputee Lady Who Hawked Water For Survival Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos, Video)

Mary Daniel Onu, the young amputee lady who went viral after photos of her hawking water despite her condition was shared online, has totally transformed and now looks unrecognizable in new photos, IgbereTV reports.

Mary was said to have survived an accident in 2006 that killed everyone in the bus, including her parents. Mary, who dropped out of secondary school in JSS3, had to live from hand-to-mouth, and hawk sachet water on the streets of Lagos.

However, help came her way the day she was photographed, and the picture went viral on social media. Well-meaning Nigerians sympathized with her, and a crowd funding effort raised up to 15 Million Naira for her.

Mary turned a year older on Friday, April 23, and celebrity stylist Ceoluminee decided to do a total makeover for her. See post @
https://www.instagram.com/p/COAJeKFBrIP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQAX5-wlCdA

Photos from the birthday photoshoot were posted by a Twitter user, EduEle5. @
https://twitter.com/EduEle5/status/1385473256510169088?s=20

See photos of her transformation below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1388251/amputee-lady-hawked-water-survival-totally-transformed-photo-video/
Baby girl, i was wowed when i heard your story, GOD taking you from grass to grace, my dear i was so happy for you but you know what, be very careful in your spendings, nah where sweet we dey see nigerians o, i beg use that money wisely, nah GOD mercies you see collect, you ain't the only one in that kind of condition husling, if possible build a house, start small business, may be selling in front of the house, have savings to keep business going, take Olajumoke the bread seller do example, as dem dey gather you now, no be say dem like you, nah the money dem dey gather, once dem blow am finish, them go run, ran, ranned, japa, gbera, you go think say dem don die, why dem no do photo shoot for you when you had no dime, be wise.....
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by harmony75: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
thank God for your life dearie.. keep living �❤
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by asunnu(f): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Na lie o... Unbelievable
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Matheusmartin: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
Virginnn:
thanks.
I know there's a name for it. But I'm not supposed to know everything. prosthetic. cheesy thanks.
I know there's a name for it. But I'm not supposed to know everything. prosthetic.
Sure.
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Richthekid: 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by adeskee(m): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
Larrydis:

laugh wan kill me
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by EvangelistChuks(m): 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
This surely is not the way to go. Surely not the way to go.Lord,give her wisdom(Jesus) and direction(Holy Spirit).Amen
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
That's nice. Look how beautiful she is.

But it's not just about make up oh.. The Government should empower her and make her life better forever.

Honest question - what happened to Olajumoke? The woman that sold bread..
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
Matheusmartin:
I see no sense in any of this, btw..

Nigerians and clout chasing be like pant and yansh..

Just kindly rejoice with her and forget stories.
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by lailo: 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
the girl get bobbi die, look the hawking picture
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Primenet(m): 3:01am On Apr 24, 2021
Poverty is a bastard
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Matheusmartin: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2021
EmekaA125:

Just kindly rejoice with her and forget stories.
Just kindly stay off my mentions and forget all these stories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2021
wow
Re: Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) by vicfajeze: 4:01pm On May 19, 2021
Larrydis:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street / Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. / Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.