Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) (12018 Views)

If You Know This Girl, You Need A Life (photos) / My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos / Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by dedons: 9:30am On Apr 23, 2021
When you see a Nigerian girl wearing any of the below, my brother just don't waste your time with her. She is definitely not serious with anything in this life.

This is my opinion though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by dedons: 9:32am On Apr 23, 2021
More

You can add yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by BeautyO(f): 9:34am On Apr 23, 2021
The first sign to know an unserious guy is a man that keeps tabs or create post on how to know unserious women when his mate are hustling

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by Yongsiggz(m): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2021
I don't understand why crocs is in that pics

4 Likes

Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by Mogajunior(m): 9:41am On Apr 23, 2021
cool
This skirt is legendary. Mostly worn by local babes, Enugu girls hawking bananas, and their youruba counterparts selling agbo. But I don't see them as unserious girls anyway.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by illicit(m): 9:43am On Apr 23, 2021
When she wears at least 10 ear rings

That's a no no

6 Likes

Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by Xenry: 9:47am On Apr 23, 2021
I personally avoid girls that use to wear this kinda skirt. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by TripleDdotcom: 10:10am On Apr 23, 2021
BeautyO:
The first sign to know an unserious guy is a man that keeps tabs or create post on how to know unserious women when his mate are hustling

Nope, my daughter. The fact that a person spends some fun time on social media doesn't necessarily mean they're not hustling. There's time for everything. They could have been doing that before or after or even during work.

Just like you being on Nairaland doesn't mean you're jobless.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by wumi2017(f): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2021
angry grin
Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by pelumzy007(m): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool
This skirt is legendary. Mostly worn by local babes, Enugu girls hawking bananas, and their youruba counterparts selling agbo. But I don't see them as unserious girls.
Immediately I see any lady wearing it. I just turn my face. No scope
Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by Walkee: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2021
All I see is sign of a failed upcoming comedian

5 Likes

Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:09am On Apr 23, 2021
If you have a job of your own, you can take a day off if you feel the need, but them no born you well to take a minute off in Salary job, yamayama job like teaching in private school
Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by owobokiri(m): 11:33am On Apr 23, 2021
I know someone reading will doubt what I'm about to say, but the gospel truth is that I have seen a Nigerian lady wearing this useless headscarf at Hamad International few years back! I hate those nonsense headscarf together with the silly "tights" some of them wear sometimes...She was with her young boyfriend/husband. Don't know where they were coming from, but we were all waiting to connect a flight to Lagos. She was still walking around noisely all over the place with that thing as couple of Oyibo gals continuously flashed some uncomfortable glances her way.. Don't know who talked to her, but before the flight took off, she changed it. . I can't understand what anyone with brain would be thinking wearing this on her head across some of the busiest airports in the world..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by byinks(f): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
The above is normal for 80% of the girls in Lekki
Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by Onyi22(f): 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
( cheesy grin
Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by tydi(m): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
That yellow skirt might profile them as unserious but mehn let’s don’t lie to ourselves the shape of the bum bum and pant that skirt normally draw when worn by a curvleous ukwu of lady is second to none on planet earth.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by Gosj001: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
grin grin

I still sell affordable Laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature
Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by tunize(m): 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
TripleDdotcom:

Nope, my daughter. The fact that a person spends some fun time on social media doesn't necessarily mean they're not hustling. There's time for everything. They could have been doing that before or after or even during work.

Just like you being on Nairaland doesn't mean you're jobless.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks
Glo 7g is how much?
Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by Zenithpeak(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
I opened this thread with the intention of of giving @op a subtle jab but seeing that windshield changed everything....

That useless windshield and that God forsaken pussycat slippers is common with those 'lowlifes' in my hood..... They are all mad!
Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by tunize(m): 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
TripleDdotcom:

� *GLO*

* 2.9GB - N900
* 4.1GB - N1350
* 5.8GB - N1800
* 7.7GB - N2250
* 10GB - N2700
* 13.25GB - N3600
* 18.25GB - N4500
* 29.50GB - N7200
* 50GB - N9000

Note: These GLO plans include the amount allocated for night browsing JUST AS the network company itself offers it. So for example: the one for 2.9gb is actually 1.9gb main volume and then 1gb for night browsing. And so on (according to how the network company normally offer it.)

Validity: 30days
Code to check balance: *127*0#
How do I deal?
Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by Coldshisha: 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
Biggest lie of the century...

If you see a girl on leg chain, they are mostly die hard hustlers .. from my experience nose ring, leg chain signifies untamable rude girls that hustle for their own money

3 Likes

Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lol @, Danfo windshield..

1 Like

Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
dedons:
When you see a Nigerian girl wearing any of the below, my brother just don't waste your time with her. She is definitely not serious with anything in this life.

Those ones wey dey keep hand like this.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by womenareapes1: 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
dedons:

let me tell you something you don't know!

all Naija girls are useless!

6 Likes

Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
It's very unwise to think you're wise by taking others for fools
Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by Entayali: 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
BeautyO:
Ok ma!

Why are you so pained about the post?
Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by drmikeadams(m): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
Him no add spraying of hair and long eye lashes

1 Like

Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by AngelicDamsel(f): 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hypocrisy is when a guy says "if you wear biker shorts, don't bother saying hi to me"

In his dreams!

I do not wear such, but it's hot and would get any girl the attention she wants.

QueenEndowa:

I totally agree with you on this one...they will say they don't like it but still it gets their attention...

Mrscarter:

I think theyre a little too revealing.
Not the kinda attention id want.
I wouldnt wear any of these items

Camel toe drives some men gaga, you know. Nonetheless, we are beautiful and we don't need to appeal to their sexual interests to define our dress. I don't wear provocative dress at all.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Nude Photos Of Melania Trump / Nigerian Girls Flaunt Their Lesbian Activity On Instagram (Photos & Video) / When Girls Want Sex, They Cant Hide It. My Experience[pix +18]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.