Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. (2205 Views)

Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) / There Are Political Herdsmen De-marketing Nigeria -Presidency / Restructuring: Politicians Gather In Awka To Discuss The Future Of Nigeria (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by plaindealer: 11:30am On Apr 23, 2021
Look at this headline.

Hundai and Kia are already in Nigeria, but these anti Nigerian people and ignorant News media without any knowledge about their own country think it's good business to lie, to ridicule their own country and even misseducate their readers.

Both companies already have Assembly plants here in Nigeria, long before Ghana, but because of ignorance and inferiority complex, they think countries that are beneath Nigeria are better than Nigeria.

Was Ghana crying or was their news media dragging Ghana when Hundai and Kia set up assembly plants here in Nigeria?

This is turning into real madness.

4 Likes

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by plaindealer: 11:34am On Apr 23, 2021
They didn't know that we already have Kia assembly plant here in Nigeria.?

1 Like

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by baralatie(m): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2021
yeah
Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by plaindealer: 11:44am On Apr 23, 2021
Are the people in Ghana dragging and abusing their country because they made the first electric Hundai car in West Africa right here bin Nigeria.?

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by Itohanprefa: 11:44am On Apr 23, 2021
Thats what you get when the good majority of the citizenry is fed up with the country, Honestly most people feel the country is a cage that should be escaped and i dont blame them

13 Likes

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by plaindealer: 11:45am On Apr 23, 2021
More.

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by Amotolongbo(f): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2021
Now they are crying as if that was not how the APC party players demarketed Nigeria to get to the Power.
Whatever you sow, you shall reap bountifully

Just very saddening that PDP as a party is so dumb and doesn’t know how to play the opposition using the media for propaganda

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by Itohanprefa: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2021
plaindealer:
Are the people in Ghana dragging and abusing their country because they made the first electric Hundai car in West Africa right here bin Nigeria.?

A good percentage of Nigerians hate the country and since people with vested interests does not want to have the difficult discussion about its continued existence, People will continue to vent their anger on Nigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by plaindealer: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2021
Itohanprefa:
Thats what you get when the good majority of the citizenry is fed up with the country, Honestly most people feel the country is a cage that should be escaped and i dont blame them

.. being fed up is not an excuse for ignorance.

Where is the sense in saying your neighbor is better than you because he bought a car even though you already have your own care, long before your poor neighbor?

You see how senseless and insane that sounds?

3 Likes

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by Itohanprefa: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2021
plaindealer:
More.
Can the average Nigerian afford Hyundai Kona?.....This news will never excite anybody

2 Likes

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by capitalzero: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2021
Apc demarketed nigeria to gain power. Obama even supported them. Table has turned now. It is nigerians from all divides not even pdp that are telling Nigeria stories to the world.
You can't hide cancer wound.

15 Likes

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by Itohanprefa: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2021
plaindealer:

.. being fed up is not an excuse for ignorance.

Where is the sense in saying your neighbor is better than you because he bought a car even though you already have your own care, long before your poor neighbor?

You see how senseless and insane that sounds?
Nigerians hate and feel alienated from the country, Dont blame them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by Obalatule: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2021
Buhari went live on international television and told the world that Nigeria is "fantastically corrupt", i guess he was marketing Nigeria lol

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by plaindealer: 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
Itohanprefa:
Nigerians hate and feel alienated from the country, Dont blame them

I'm a Nigerian and I feel no such thing, I love my country, I'm proud of my country and I'll never put countries that are beneath my country above mine.

I don't subscribe to that mindless ignorance, madness and insanity..

4 Likes

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by lastmessenger: 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
plaindealer:

I'm a Nigerian and I feel no such thing, I love my country, I'm proud of my country and I'll never put countries that are beneath my country above mine.

good for you but as for me and my fellow Igbo's,we want out of the country.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by nedu666: 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Buhari went to an international event and said nigerian youths are lazy, i guess he was marketing nigeria......mtcheew

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by plaindealer: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
nedu666:
Buhari went to an international event and said nigerian youths are lazy, i guess he was marketing nigeria......mtcheew

They are actually proving him right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by Itohanprefa: 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
plaindealer:

The sentiments of one man or Maybe few people is like a drop in an ocean.

The hard reality is that most Nigerians will rather not be Nigerians, The citizens feel trapped and this narrative is everywhere, The movies, the comedies.....if you are an honest person you will be asking why people glamorise leaving the country so much and not trying to guilt-trip Nigerians

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by Itohanprefa: 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
plaindealer:

So that one is not de-marketing?......Do we owe Buhari anything?

you may actually be a very dull person really

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by plaindealer: 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
lastmessenger:
good for you but as for me and my fellow Igbo's,we want out of the country.

Lying, ignorance and saying Ghana I'd better than you will get you biafra.

Very laughable.

3 Likes

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by plaindealer: 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
Itohanprefa:
So that one is not de-marketing?......Do we owe Buhari anything?

you may actually be a very dull person really

If you hate Nigeria so much, go and carry poster on the side of the road saying Ghana is better than Nigeria.

Sad.

1 Like

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by nedu666: 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
My people are useless, my people are stupid, my people are indisplined....... Buhari 1985

Marketing nigeria d buhari way

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by Itohanprefa: 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
plaindealer:

If you hate Nigeria so much, go and carry poster on the side of the road saying Ghana is better than Nigeria.

Sad.
Nigeria is a stupidly structured country that will not go anywhere qoute me

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by nedu666: 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
plaindealer:

Abi. The youths hawking, doing iron condemn, tailors, generator repair, factory workers, bus drivers, doctors, nurses, bank workers, audit staff, those taking professional exams are all lazy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by lastmessenger: 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
plaindealer:

Lying, ignorance and saying Ghana I'd better than you will get you biafra.

Very laughable.
guy Ghana is better than Nigeria 1million times. The stupid news we hear in Nigeria cannot come out from Ghana.
I don't blame you because sometimes ignorance can be a bliss.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by plaindealer: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Useless unpatriotic elements and ignorant people..

1 Like

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by nedu666: 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
Op is tired of defending. This is job is not easy especially when he earns 30k while northern bmc are balling outta control

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by Itohanprefa: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
plaindealer:
Useless unpatriotic elements and ignorant people..
Patriotism is not forced, if Nigeria's are not patriotic then they aren't......You with your vested interests can fry your Patriotism and eat it for dinner

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by Itohanprefa: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
nedu666:
Op is tired of defending. This is job is not easy especially when he earns 30k while northern bmc are balling outta control
Don't mind them, 30k patriots grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by plaindealer: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
[s]
Itohanprefa:
Patriotism is not forced, if Nigeria's are not patriotic then they aren't......You with your vested interests can fry your Patriotism and eat it for dinner
[/s]

Your hatted and bitterness can't stop Nigeria.

You are wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by Itohanprefa: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Your hatted and bitterness can't stop Nigeria.

You are wasting your time.
Nigeria that has already stopped tey teygringrin

Didn't you hear they are now printing empty money to share?......The debt profile is over the moon.....This country is bound to hit the rocks sooner rather than later!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New And The Sad Business Of De-marketing Nigeria. Pic. by plaindealer: 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
[s]
Itohanprefa:
Nigeria that has already stopped tey teygringrin

Didn't you hear they are now printing empty money to share?......The debt profile is over the moon.....This country is bound to hit the rocks sooner rather than later!
[/s]

I'm immune to ignorant, hateful, bitter and anti Nigerian mentality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Degraded Africa By Begging USA for AFRICOM - Ghanaian Journalist / Like Igboho, Taraba Emir Issues 30-day Quit Notice To Fulani Herdsmen / Indeed There's No Polling Unit On Twitter: PDP Mocks Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.