Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:31 PM

Keke Maruwa Or Bolt? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Keke Maruwa Or Bolt? (180 Views)

Keke Maruwa Or Bolt? / Distress: 2 years used Keke Napep (Maruwa) for sale / Tvs King Tricycle Keke Maruwa For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keke Maruwa Or Bolt? by Casinger(m): 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,
I have been driving Keke for couples of years now in Ibadan, I am thinking of how to opt out, buy a car and go for Uber/Bolt.

A sound TVS Keke makes 7,000 profit naira daily and 35,000 naira profit weekly, from 7:00am-evening Non-stop in Ibadan, after fuel and feeding.

Note: This is very stressful, tiring, dirty, rough etc. as you have to drive under the scorching sun, shouting for passengers, customer's attitude etc.

I am pondering over buying a new Keke, but since the current cost price of Keke is now 850,000 naira excluding plate number and other necessary documentations (maybe 20,000 naira making it 870,000 naira), I am thinking of buying a car and partnering with Uber/Bolt.

Please, if you're Uber/Bolt full time Driver, how much can one make in Ibadan on a daily and weekly basis?

Can the profit cater for the maintenance of the vehicle?

Should I quit Keke and go for Uber/Bolt?

Alots of questions on my mind.!

Please Lala push to front page, it's very urgent.
Re: Keke Maruwa Or Bolt? by Barbiturate(m): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
Continue with your Keke marwa.

Buying a Toyota Corolla or Camry is far above that amount and Naija used is still above that amount and the amount you make weekly is the same as Uber, at times less or a bit above.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Deal: 2005 TOYOTA SIENNA XLE / SOLD!!01/02 9ja Used Toyota Camry For Sale @enugu / Professional Help On RAV4 Power Steering Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.