Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) (58287 Views)

Jayce Jeremi Is About To Celebrate 1st Birthday - Linda Ikeji Excited (Pictures) / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Single parents everywhere......chai

The next generation go hear am because of these generation foolishness embarassed

This is what Feminism-101 course they are taken will lead to.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by continentalceo(m): 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:
"The Joy of Motherhood" It will make them forget about the highly exalted position they once held at the Feminist temple.

Jayce, greet your daddy for us, you hear...smiley

Mr sarcasm! Oshe! On point

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Single motherhood is not something to be proud of.
It's against our societal norms and values.
So Linda Ikeji, there's nothing to celebrate here.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by Labadi69: 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
She just use that guy to make a cute baby. What a simp of a man that stupid Sholaye or whatever he calls himself is. He must be kicking himself wherever he is. To allow a feminist use you for your sperm. Tueh angry

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by itsja4: 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:
"The Joy of Motherhood" It will make them forget about the highly exalted position they once held at the Feminist temple.

Jayce, greet your daddy for us, you hear...smiley

You no well.. I mean am cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
josephubah111:
Looks like an old man already...oldobara
i just think say na only my eyes see am. He carry old face. Like me
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by davillian(m): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
K think say school de holiday angry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by ceeceeuwa: 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
They should check the boy's complexion. Looks like they are bleaching him.
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by aidameoryou: 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
josephubah111:
Looks like an old man already...oldobara
i thought i was the only one who saw.
no hating but his legs and hand just dey one kind

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by Blendy77(f): 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
U
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by kenzysmith: 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
why she come dey bleach d poor pink in na?
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Chai ...I envy the boy...been born with a silver spoon

Don’t.... all that glitters isn’t gold. Don’t be deceived, nothing beats growing up with two parents whether there’s money in the home or not.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by Ratedgang: 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
Thryphosa:
Mbappe come and see your son o
looks more like the Murray Bruce family.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by GUNITGuy: 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
Empower.who again women have power already and are using it to their advantage e.g aunty Linda
SmartPolician:

There are thousands of useless men who impregnated and raped women. Yes, those women raised the babies alone, so your claim is not true.

Sure, the two parents are important; but the woman has to raise the child if the man decides to be useless or denies the baby's paternity. That's why we need to empower our women.
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by Aboguede(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
Linda ikeji go get big toto sha

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by stevups(m): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
Very handsome boy!
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by luluman: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
flemsy15:
Na news b dis one
Anything about public star is news
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by dododawa1: 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
What is meaning of JAYCE in igbo land WHY not name the child chenedu or ikechukwu or Chukuma or Nnamdi kanu or ojukwu or Chibuzor.
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
So cute!
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by Adakintroy: 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
All this single mother is fun and admiring when children are kids.

But wait till them don de turn 16. All the cuteness go fly. Sometime impoliteness and rudeness. At that age self him go.muscle the mother easy. Expecially when she is the over cuddling type.

Sometime it takes just a male presence alone to keep children properly align.

Wish all the best. But single mother is a no no for me. no be everything America de do we must copy.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
This pikin yesterday don grow like this

Omo time dey move fast o. God when will i settle down and have my own son
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by iswallker(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
And she had to position that bag to see the dolce and Gabbana

undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
The boy face dey look like a Grown up MAN undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by Cheeryfeet: 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hotshisha:
See Fendi... Biggest boy in school...

I just hope his father accepts him, Linda ikeji alone can't raise a boy to a man, his Father's input is very important
Is it not end time feminist women. After knacking kpekus and bringing a child you now form incompatible partners. When they were knacking they were compatible. They will just be raising dysfunctional men. No matter how much or silver spoon the boy is born with or fed, without a father figure, he will become a dysfunctional man. Qed
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by luminouz(m): 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
SmartPolician:

There are thousands of useless men who impregnated and raped women. Yes, those women raised the babies alone, so your claim is not true.

Sure, the two parents are important; but the woman has to raise the child if the man decides to be useless or denies the baby's paternity. That's why we need to empower our women.
Damn...you are some fuqin clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by byinks(f): 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
This is Donald Duke
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by rollandben(m): 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
But wait, you sure say no be Obama born this boy...with the Look of his first picture!
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by Advantaged: 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
Schools are rounding/have rounded off second term now; it's no new session.
Prob old news
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by Komu1048(m): 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
ebukajay184:
Popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji's son, Jayce now goes to school and the excited mum of one took to her Instagram handle to share a photo of Jayce dressed up for school, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing the photo, Linda wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/COAhWKanu7D/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Jayce was born on 17th September 2018 by Linda Ikeji and businessman Sholaye Jeremi. Linda and Sholaye got separated because according to her, she and Sholaye Jeremi are not suitable partners.

Women don madt, dem done dey use make up for the small boy. See him lips and him mama own sef.
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by Reex12(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
Adakintroy:
All this single mother is fun and admiring when children are kids.

But wait till them don de turn 16. All the cuteness go fly. Sometime impoliteness and rudeness. At that age self him go.muscle the mother easy. Expecially when she is the over cuddling type.

Sometime it takes just a male presence alone to keep children properly align.

Wish all the best. But single mother is a no no for me. no be everything America de do we must copy.
thats what single mothers fail to realize
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by PrinceGallant: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
I think schools are on holiday
Re: Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) by Josywhyte: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
This guy so sabi pursue girls well well when him reach that level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Blast Mbong Amata For Revealing Too Much In Her Dress At A London Event / Timaya And A Girl Dancer On Stage While Performing (photo,video) / Annie Idibia Attends Nino Idibia's Graduation With His Mum Sunmbo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.