Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:09 AM

Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? (1864 Views)

Akeredolu Emerges African Innovative Governor / Governor Akeredolu Emanates African Innovative Governor / Is Abubakar Sani Bello The Richest Governor In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by garfield1: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
I think it is governor Ahmad nasir el rufai.his works in kaduna simply showcases his intelligence.he is very innovative and never afraid to try new things that will benefit kaduna.he changed the face of abuja.his only nag is the perennial insecurity issue in kaduna which is clearly bigger than him or any other governor.governor udom,governor ganduje,zulum,umahi are also very intelligent.governor ayade is just brilliant.he has knowledge and good plans but fails to apply them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by Xdesign79: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
The fanatic man his trying though....but what is the essence of an intelligent man that is bias towards some of his people... ..he prefer to let them get killed while he laughs and drink in his office.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by garfield1: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
Xdesign79:
The fanatic man his trying though....but what is the essence of an intelligent man that is bias towards some of his people... ..he prefer to let them get killed while he laughs and drink in his office.

What if there is nothing he can do?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by Amaechi2023(m): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
u get brain jare.
elrufai has been the only governor in this current administration that was able to match or atleast outdo his predecessor despite low revenue.
the man Sha try..
I've always loved and respected him for the way he changed the face of my state FCT.
people do call him a religious bigots but I'll say again, if he was one, GADE people of Abuja who are majorly Muslims would have dominated the gbagyis during his realms as minister.
the legacy he kept as minister is why we are very much in peace today in the f.c.t.
God bless that man el-rufai abundantly..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by Amaechi2023(m): 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
Xdesign79:
where did you get this from?
el-rufai that had to do a U-turn to attend to victims of genocide in kaduna?
I can bet it, those spreading religious bias against el-rufai would forever regret it when he finally leaves office.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by RightChannel: 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hell Rufai

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by WhatCanIsay(m): 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
Presently, none, as in none.

In the past, Peter Obi was very innovative.

In the future, we shall still get to know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by greymiles: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Yahaya Bello for president
Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
garfield1:
I think it is governor Ahmad nasir el rufai.his works in kaduna simply showcases his intelligence.he is very innovative and never afraid to try new things that will benefit kaduna.he changed the face of abuja.his only nag is the perennial insecurity issue in kaduna which is clearly bigger than him or any other governor.governor udom,governor ganduje,zulum,umahi are also very intelligent.governor ayade is just brilliant.he has knowledge and good plans but fails to apply them

Gov Ben Ayade has it all.

He creates his own technology and opportunities for the people of cross river.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by Whois(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Sanwo-olu final answer grin

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
Whois:

By far.
Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by helinues: 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
It should be amongst Ganduje, Sanwo Olu and Gov Dave Umahi

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi
Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by helinues: 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Gov Ben Ayade has it all.

He creates his own technology and opportunities for the people of cross river.

That should be taken as a joke right?
Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by garfield1: 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
helinues:

That should be taken as a joke right?

Yes,he is a joker
Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by garfield1: 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
Whois:

He is intelligent but not like el rufai

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by helinues: 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
garfield1:

Yes,he is a joker

That guy just like to be seeking unnecessary attention... Ayade of all people?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
garfield1:

He is intelligent but not like el rufai

Sanwo Olu is brilliant. It is a testimony to the meritocracy in Lagos Governance that the Governor is not turned into an Emperor because his team consist of many equally brilliant leaders working in synergy.

No other State in Nigeria is like Lagos in this respect. Every other Nigeria State is still running the 'strong man' model ,where it is easy for Governors to appear messiah and saviours, while Lagos is alone in running the strong institution model where the Governor is a part of a brilliant team and structure.

Sanwo Olu is not the mate of El Rufai but some may not note this because Lagos is not a one-man show.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
garfield1:
Abeg where this el rufai works abeg ..make una drop pics make we see ...him are makinde are been praised yet nothing has shown they are working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by Hermzou: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
Amaechi2023:
u get brain jare.
elrufai has been the only governor in this current administration that was able to match or atleast outdo his predecessor despite low revenue.
the man Sha try..
I've always loved and respected him for the way he changed the face of my state FCT.
people do call him a religious bigots but I'll say again, if he was one, GADE people of Abuja who are majorly Muslims would have dominated the gbagyis during his realms as minister.
the legacy he kept as minister is why we are very much in peace today in the f.c.t.
God bless that man el-rufai abundantly..

Where Did U Stay In Kaduna ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by Hermzou: 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
Igbochief001:

Abeg where this el rufai works abeg ..make una drop pics make we see ...him are makinde are been praised yet nothing has shown they are working

Had U Ever Been To Kaduna ?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by SIONKPO1(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
garfield1:

thrash
Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Which Peter nonsense, Elrufai is the only governor in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by powerhouse3(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Op mention udom Emmanuel,...hmmm

Atimes ,I wonder what if udom Emmanuel was a Northerners,..he could have built plenty mosques and called it achievement..

El rufai tried ,if not for religious baggage,...and ethnic sentiment could have the crown fitting his head ,..

he's bold and fearless,...and I remember when he was the FCT minister and some people accuse him of favouritism....

JOURNALIST=Nasir is it true that you are giving some plot of land to your friends

NASIR===yes ,or do you expect me to give it to my enemy
Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
I picked sanwolu like what someone said Lagos isn't one man show is an institution

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by West1side: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
Mention 3 innovation Peter Obi brought that prove he was beta than any of Fashola Amechi Akpabio Kwakwaso ?

If Peter Obi governs Anambra for 100 years he can not accomplish what any of those 4 achieved. Make una no de overhyped this criminal wherever I de I beg.

WhatCanIsay:

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by West1side: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
Raji Fashola remains the most innovative governor in Nigeria since 1999 till date.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
Grayoso:

Sanwo Olu is brilliant. It is a testimony to the meritocracy in Lagos Governance that the Governor is not turned into an Emperor because his team consist of many equally brilliant leaders working in synergy.

No other State in Nigeria is like Lagos in this respect. Every other Nigeria State is still running the 'strong man' model ,where it is easy for Governors to appear messiah and saviours, while Lagos is alone in running the strong institution model where the Governor is a part of a brilliant team and structure.

Sanwo Olu is not the mate of El Rufai but some may not note this because Lagos is not a one-man show.
Spot on!

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Questions IPOB Must Answer. / 5 African Countries That Manufacture Guns And Ammunitions / APC: I Saw This Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.