Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked (50897 Views)

Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) / Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by dre11(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
By Dayo Johnson,

A female police inspector, Bosede Ajayi has been reportedly stripped naked by four suspected hoodlums in Akure, the Ondo state capital.

Vanguard gathered that the victim was part of the Police team from the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department sent to invite a suspect in respect of a case of malicious damage and threat to life.

She and other members of the police team were attacked by the hoodlums. It was gathered that the policewoman was badly humiliated, manhandled, and stripped naked on the order of one Oladele Samuel, the gang leader.

Confirming the attack on its officers, the state commissioner of Police Bolaji Salami said ” On April 20, 2021, at about 1000hrs, a team of policemen from State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department was sent to invite a suspect in respect of a case of Malicious Damage and threat to life.

“On getting to the scene, the Police team was attacked by some hoodlums, and Inspector Ajayi Bosede was badly humiliated, manhandled, and stripped naked on the order of one Oladele Samuel, the gang leader.

“Oladele Samuel practically inflicted injuries on the said policewoman and promised to kill anyone who dares him. W/Inspr Ajayi Bosede in the process lost her warrant card, a bunch of key,s and a wallet containing eighty thousand naira (₦80,000.00) cash”

” Oladele Samuel and his gang were subsequently arrested and they are facing investigation.

The police chief gave the names of the suspects who attacked and stripped Inspector Ajayi naked as Oladele Samuel aged 48, Sunday Babalola aged 26, Adesina Isaac aged 25, and Olawale Bukola aged 41.

He said that the four suspects would soon be charged to court after the completion of the investigation. The police commissioner who was irked by the attack on his officer declared that the state police command would not tolerate such inhuman treatment of any of his officers.

Salami said the command would not treat the matter with levity adding that the attack on security personnel was unacceptable and condemnable.

The police chief added that four armed robbery suspects have been arrested for attacking and robbing one diesel dealer in Ore area of the state of N3.9m kept at home.

According to him ” On April 9, 2021, at about 2230hrs, the report was received at Ore Divisional Police Headquarters, that the duo of Kayode and Gbadebo had information that a dealer in diesel had about Three Million Nine Hundred and Fifteen Thousand Naira Only (₦3,915,000.00) at home.

” So they conspired with Adedeji Johnson, Emmanuel Edinga, Ejiofor Odagu, Solomon Festus and others at large to rob the said Mr. Akintinmehin Oluwaseyi, of the said amount at gun point.

“After robbing and dispossessing the said Akintimehin Oluwaseyi of the said amount, the gang also robbed and injured the Secretary Odigbo Local Government Area with his wife.

“On receipt of the information, my Officers swung into action and arrested the following suspects at their hideout in Ore. They include Yemi Alaba aka Small, Adedeji Johnson, Emmanuel Edinga and Ejiofor Odagu.

Items recovered according to the police commissioner include ₦2,600,000.00 being part of the stolen money, Five (5) live Cartridges and two (2) expended cartridges.

Salami said that arrested culprits have made useful information to the Police and that the manhunt for the rest had commenced.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/four-arrested-in-ondo-for-stripping-female-police-inspector-naked/amp/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by hybrid11(m): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
this country has taken another shape, bihari your handiwork good o

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by Oluolad86(f): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
For what reason? Some people are just born wicked

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by Dcube212: 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hnnm
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by Anfield247(m): 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
Na waoh...! Now na real end time we dey, see the way people dey derive happiness from doing evil..... But, my own be say, anything wey them like, make them do, blood of jesus cover us!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
this isn't nice at all
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by Balkan(m): 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
I was expecting to see the evidence " pics "

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by Maxymilliano(m): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
W/Inspr Ajayi Bosede in the process lost her warrant card, a bunch of key,s and a wallet containing eighty thousand naira (₦80,000.00) cash

Lori Iro tongue

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by Mynd44: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Lori Iro tongue
But na them go buy market

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by Crenzywilliams(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
Wow, the wallet go large o, it contained 80k, Omo see o, I am sure if they checked properly they will also realize that the same wallet also contained an iphone12 max, a Samsung 8pro and her atm cards, which they also used in stealing all her money from her account. Wonderful country we're living in.

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by Omihanifa: 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nigeria police don turn endangered species
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by crossfm: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
What am I hearing.

Nigeria police are not our friends but the way people are going about asaulting them is wrong.we don't fight stupidity with stupidity.

But which one come be 80k again?,abi police da carry money go arrest again grin.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by Seniorwriter(m): 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Just Wow.... NPF has been highly degraded...no thanks to their highhandedness towards the public and civilians in the past.
Though this is gross .
heykims:
A woman with a wallet containing 80k naira at scene of suspect arrest, make I no say wetin dey my mind.
Beats me! In a country with #30k minimum wage for civil servants?
SMH @d officer's lies.

@Seniorwriter

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by Wonk(m): 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
In 1935, it wasn't like this!
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by heykims(m): 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
A woman with a wallet containing 80k naira at scene of suspect arrest, make I no say wetin dey my mind.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by punisha: 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
Mynd44:

But na them go buy market

Not so much of a wise woman.

With how they r now being killed randomly,
If they could UnCloth her, they will definitely settle for more blood when this is over.
The 80k she mentioned is too small...she should have added "her visa and ticket to Somalia" and kuku take off and avert what will befall her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by GreenWire(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
can you imagine
no respect for the black uniform this country anymore
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by Faber(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Policy carry money go arrest o grin grin

Did she win money for bet9ja. E be like say she played correct score or over 4.5 on virtual football and come win like 2 tickets on her way to the arrest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by slawormiir: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by KoshCAD: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
grin
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by SoftP(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Q
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by Nackzy: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
If you ever voted Buhari it will never be well with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by FREEMADNESS: 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
although I am not in support of those hoodlums but our NPF most times deserve every act of maltreatment from angry youths.

Inspector how come 80k dey ur wallet?
abi u just collect salary?
ur salary is not even up to d said amount

MY PROBLEM WITH OUR NPF, TRUSTWORTHY ONES ARE BELOW 0.5%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by floss(m): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
Wow
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by McStoic(m): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
dre11:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/four-arrested-in-ondo-for-stripping-female-police-inspector-naked/amp/

Bad news overload from the South West since this month of April. Why na! God have mercy...
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by Mayng01(m): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
80k In a wallet! Ah! Lori iro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by iampeterben(m): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lock them up and throwaway the keys while will they assault a female police woman? cry
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by dsmooth1(m): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
this country is now officialy a zoo
nigerian police is a total joke now no respect whatsoever an some of them wnt stop acting like animals

we keep hearing bad and terrible news while ghana is becoming a country to look up to,in terms of everyting

Nigeria. I hail thee

3 Likes

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nackzy:
If you ever voted Buhari it will never be well with you
amennnnnn

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by KangaIye: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Na WA o..... Police has turn to nothing in Nigeria, police that I was so scared of while I was still young then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by Simeony007(m): 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
Pictures or I don't believe it grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room / Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap / 22-Year-Old Man-Led Robbery Gang Busted In Lagos By Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.