Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked (50896 Views)

Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) / Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by xtivin(m): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by doctokwus: 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
They spoilt it when they claimed the Inspector had N80k cash. That's a lie,but if true must be proceeds of bribe.
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by Charly68: 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
Useless thugs
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by walosky(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
Eighty Thousand Naira cash olori buru

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by inumidun2010(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
See as dem use SALT SPOIL dis SWEET ACCUSATION... 1k Na d highest denomination.. how will 80 pieces if 1k fit into a WALLET... Again, POLICE Na YAHOO YAHOO..
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by KangaIye: 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
Simeony007:
Pictures or I don't believe it grin

You still want to see the picture of an unclad policewoman
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by Iamthoney(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
So she carry wallet go operation? If anybody believe this story then make the person also believe that I be Elon Musk’s first son
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by DamnNiggar: 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
The

Y
E
L
L
O

B
A
R

M
U
S
L
I
M
S

A
RE

T
E
RR
O
RISTs
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by Exmilitant(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nackzy:
If you ever voted Buhari it will never be well with you
Verily, Verily, i voted for Buhari in 2015 and 2019, and i am doing wonderfully well. Glory to Jesus

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by Coldshisha: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2021

shocked

women can lie
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by mmadu4: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
why did they strip her naked and not fucck her? i dont get it .
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by PAWG(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
80k cash, that must be a giant wallet.

Let them make sure those hoodlums get justice served COLD

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by jesicajonna(m): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
Meanwhile
you can contact me for your sure � student visa and business visa to Turkey..All you need is your olevel or Neco

Don't let the Pandemic situation delay your plans..contact F/s travels on 0..90..59..6549..11
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by dalass(f): 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by ArewaNightmare: 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
grin see as I rush to see the picture of the woman but got dissapointed mtcheeew
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by Funkeshuga(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
After the Endsars the police had become a joke, let anyone attack you and tell the person you will go and call police, they'll just laughed it off

so unfortunate
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by davillian(m): 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
Police #80k cash grin...

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by Nackzy: 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
Exmilitant:
Verily, Verily, i voted for Buhari in 2015 and 2019, and i am doing wonderfully well. Glory to Jesus
Your Punishment isn't ready yet, who knows if it will start with your children,
Let me ask you this,
You voted for Buhari to buy fuel 165?
You Voted Buhari to pay 300% on Electricity tarrif?
You voted Buhari for herdsmen and bandits to be killing people?
And you're proud of it, guy repent
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by bluefilm: 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
KangaIye:
Na WA o..... Police has turn to nothing in Nigeria, police that I was so scared of while I was still young then.

Enjoy the little freedom given to you by your #EndSARS protest.

Because it might not last...

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by CheedyJ(m): 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
Works best country , ballon d’or of all countries
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by dalass(f): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Omihanifa:
Nigeria police don turn endangered species

E don cast for them for this Nigerian police grin cheesy

Too bad the policemen ran and left her at the mercy of those hoodlums
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by composure: 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
Crenzywilliams:
Wow, the wallet go large o, it contained 80k, Omo see o, I am sure if they checked properly they will also realize that the same wallet also contained an iphone12 max, a Samsung 8pro and her atm cards, which they also used in stealing all her money from her account. Wonderful country we're living in.

why must you strip someone in the first place,, talkless of a public servant.

Even a lawyer will ask the plaintiff to claim enormous damages on the defendants.

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by Oppy2k2: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
pictures or adonbelivit
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by brainhgeek(m): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
W/Inspr Ajayi Bosede in the process lost her warrant card, a bunch of key,s and a wallet containing eighty thousand naira (₦80,000.00) cash”
I thought police have been told not to carry arm large amount of money on them again?
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by ezegenigbonine: 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lols 80k inside wallet how come ? What's happening here
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by jevic(m): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ajonjas.sw
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by tunize(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
Wallet containing 80k hmmmm I smell lies or was she just paid her salary she decided to carry it along? Abi how much be her salary wen she get 80k for wallet
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by Jungleluv5: 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
Since the end of end Sars people have no respect for police again and people are not saying anything but if it is other way round. Hmmm I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by Giddyvocals(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
Feel bad for her... But y would she be going to make an arrest or Carry out an investigation with 80k in her pocket
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by prigoz(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Piksure or idonbelieveit.
Re: Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked by BabbanBura(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room / Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap / 22-Year-Old Man-Led Robbery Gang Busted In Lagos By Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.