Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) (70434 Views)

Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest / Policemen Chase Guest To Death At A Burial Service In Ogun / Suspected Cultists Arrested On Their Way To A Burial In Imo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Hotbrain2(m): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
greymiles:

Keep spitting, Mr snail
are you one of them?
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
bestmutiu2019:
oga face front
How far that loan wey you collect na.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
moorevic:
Spits on the this generation
Na so u go dey spit. Don't go n hustle...
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Omojolaray(m): 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
kenzysmith:
Oga u never see intimidation that y dey talk like this, have ur girlfriend left u for your friend due to the fat he made crazy money? have your younger once talk to you anyhow due to the fact they are richer than u? has ur father compare u with ur mate who is doing better? Have your Elder sister judge u to your younger bro because he his doing better than you. has your friends Aviod u and your calls because u are broke? Have u gone to a birthday party of your friends and u are giving coke while they give others wine? guy u still a boy when u reach my age u go understand .

Am not a yahoo boy though I huslte legitly
unguided talk

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by freethesheeple(m): 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
Draslo:
This is a direct answer to those covetous folk always asking those that are usually flaunting their recently acquired wealth, "Where una dey see this money?".

Shebi una don see am? You still dey interested?

Yes. Just cut soap for me

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
Even our politicians are Yahoo men ��

Legalcriminal:
Why is every ritualist tagged yahoo boys ??
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hmmm, becsuse of money
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Asadujames202(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
Dncl2021:

I saw it on Facebook not YouTube so you think it is acting

Stop reasoning like a kid

Who recorded the video?

All for YouTube views

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Fortune109: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
May we not be so desperate in life...

Ordinary food, transport, light, cinema...is a luxury in Nigeria. Unless we elect the right leaders, things may get uglier than this...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Ferrous(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
If ghost slap them there ehh grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by CaptainFM1: 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
kenzysmith:
Oga u never see intimidation that y dey talk like this, have ur girlfriend left u for your friend due to the fat he made crazy money? have your younger once talk to you anyhow due to the fact they are richer than u? has ur father compare u with ur mate who is doing better? Have your Elder sister judge u to your younger bro because he his doing better than you. has your friends Aviod u and your calls because u are broke? Have u gone to a birthday party of your friends and u are giving coke while they give others wine? guy u still a boy when u reach my age u go understand .

I'm not understanding your points above. Are the above enough justification for all these immoral and illegal acts?

If we want to condone all these...including prostitution, then we should just legalize it and give it constitutional backing.

What is bad is bad. Whatever excuse makes people to do it is irrelevant.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
Fortune109:
May we not be so desperate in life...

Ordinary food, transport, light, cinema...is a luxury in Nigeria. Unless we elect the right leaders, things may get uglier than this...

You still believe in right leaders, when the main forces behind our suffering are far above the borders of Egypt and Libya, working tirelessly to keep the country as one.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by emmnprince(m): 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy ass niggarrs....

The huzzle and bombing is all about consistency and luck

It has nothing to do with spiritualism, diabolism, necromancy, occultism, telephatic transmission, sorcery, spirirtual invisibility, Spiritism, mysticism, wizardry, telepathic clairvoyance and extrasensory perception

You must be a corporate educated Yahoo hustling dada!
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by bestmutiu2019(m): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ibadanboyy:
How far that loan wey you collect na.
who's this
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by awumen: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
kenzysmith:

While I agree with all of these, it is still not enough reason to involve in such act.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by movid(m): 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
Toosure70:
Acted to draw traffic to your YouTube channel. Rubbish
This may be true and the person recording may even be part of them. I believe in this country, anybody can do anything just to achieve his or her purpose. My opinion though
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by chrizzyace: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
Legalcriminal:

I was just going to ask the same question! People are gradually forgetting that these people are ritualist and are Not yahoo boys....
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
Kettle calling pot black. Like some of you here won't bath soap tonight before you sleep. smiley
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Dncl2021: 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Asadujames202:

Stop reasoning like a kid

Who recorded the video?

All for YouTube views

Smh you cant post comments without insult. For the record am not a kid maybe you should learn to communicate without being annoyed.

I don't know who recorded the video, unless you want to tell me is YouTube mr know it all.

The question i have for you is who let the dog out?
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by holycup(m): 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
tunjilee003:
damn! bro slawomir is highly educated....
What he said is very correct.take the message,throway slawomir.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by GeneralPula: 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
femifemi1:

grin How did you know all these guys? grin

E dey google
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Opeyemi04(m): 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy ass niggarrs....

The huzzle and bombing is all about consistency and luck

It has nothing to do with spiritualism, diabolism, necromancy, occultism, telephatic transmission, sorcery, spirirtual invisibility, Spiritism, mysticism, wizardry, telepathic clairvoyance and extrasensory perception
hmm oyibo po
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by KingLawlts: 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
i think our Govt's are too damn relaxed on issues like this, and its not making any sense no more, everybody are just doing whatever he/she likes, this is nonsense .. its destroying our reputation outside" we always do thing in the sense of, No one can ask me or talk, its unfair, its disgusting .. i believe when the Govt start descending on them, all this rubbish would stop and be monitored ..
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Taiwojon(m): 12:05am On Apr 24, 2021
kenzysmith:

These are my experience mind u

all these just to justify crime and ritualism?

why not give your life to Jesus and be content with what you have, must you compete with others.

for contention is a great gain for we brought nothing to this world and we will take nothing out of this world

Jesus saves

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by toprealman: 12:28am On Apr 24, 2021
kenzysmith:

Bro listen to me, pull your cushion let's have a proper conversation.

Oga u never see intimidation that y dey talk like this: Nothing is new any longer...was never even new back then!

have ur girlfriend left u for your friend due to the fat he made crazy money: men don't worry over such, boys do. Get back to work, better birds out there! Should call for celebration instead.

have your younger once talk to you anyhow due to the fact they are richer than u: self respect is key. Do the little you can and stay away from handouts. Never develop complexes because of transient issues like this....never.

has ur father compare u with ur mate who is doing better: next time tell him it's all a matter of time. Life is more like a marathon, not necessarily the first to dash out....strategy matters most if you want to be counted.

Have your Elder sister judge u to your younger bro because he his doing better than you: next time give her a smile, no single word is necessary knowing that something is cooking.
Besides, women will always be women, better things are to be stored in your memory space.

has your friends Aviod u and your calls because u are broke: Self respect, independence and going solo is not yet listed by WHO as COVID-19 causative agents....seek those instead!

Have u gone to a birthday party of your friends and u are giving coke while they give others wine:
Never go to events hungry, be prepared to leave at the slightest change of event. You are your own boss, not accountable to anyone.

guy u still a boy when u reach my age u go understand :
Be calming down Chief. We have all seen young men and definitely old boys, haven't we?
I am sure you are also aware that the wisdom of Solomon has nothing to do with the age of Methuselah, right?

These are my experience mind u:
Lol.... experience... chairman...lol

Am not a yahoo boy though I huslte legitly:
Lol...good for you.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by dochenaj: 12:52am On Apr 24, 2021
kenzysmith:
Some people condemning them here if una see the Baba wey dey run the stuff una no go waste time hypocrisy is a daily meal in Nigeria
Speak for yourself. By their words you shall know them.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Sailorsoldier1: 1:07am On Apr 24, 2021
I notice that Ghosts are calm these days....dey don't slap head turning slaps anymore.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by o2naira(m): 1:48am On Apr 24, 2021
What is the gain in this money ritual of a thing,by doing this they have automatically shorting their life span,that's why i have decided never to do anything with girls that have dated yahoo boy,any guys that indulge in yahoo ritual have sold his entire generations to the devil starting from him any girl that sleep with such guys never remains the same,to me most people that indulge into yahoo rituals have low self esteem they want to impress girls that is above their league,in a short while they will start developing organ failure due to excess intake of alcohol what a wasted generations.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by holywind(m): 1:54am On Apr 24, 2021
kenzysmith:

for what i have passed through in this life, if i see this money i'm making it no matter what it takes
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Kingsleystunner(m): 1:59am On Apr 24, 2021
Legalcriminal:

am telling you anything little thing Yahoo boys do that do this
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by kenzysmith: 2:26am On Apr 24, 2021
toprealman:

Bro listen to me, pull your cushion let's have a proper conversation.

Oga u never see intimidation that y dey talk like this: Nothing is new any longer...was never even new back then!

have ur girlfriend left u for your friend due to the fat he made crazy money: men don't worry over such, boys do. Get back to work, better birds put there! Should call for celebration instead.

have your younger once talk to you anyhow due to the fact they are richer than u: self respect is key. Do the little you can and stay away from handouts. Never develop complexes because of transient issues like this....never.

has ur father compare u with ur mate who is doing better: next time tell him it's all a matter of time. Life is more like a marathon, not necessarily the first to dash out....strategy matters most if you want to be counted.

Have your Elder sister judge u to your younger bro because he his doing better than you: next time give her a smile, no single word is necessary knowing that something is cooking.
Besides, women will always be women, better things are to be stored in your memory space.

has your friends Aviod u and your calls because u are broke: Self respect, independence and going solo is not yet listed by WHO as COVID-19 causative agents....seek those instead!

Have u gone to a birthday party of your friends and u are giving coke while they give others wine:
Never go to events hungry, be prepared to leave at the slightest change of event. You are your own boss, not accountable to anyone.

guy u still a boy when u reach my age u go understand : [/b]Be calming down Chief. We have all seen young men and definitely old boys, haven't we?
I am sure you are also aware that the wisdom of Solomon has nothing to do with the age of Methuselah, right?

[b]These are my experience mind u:

Lol.... experience... chairman...lol

Am not a yahoo boy though I huslte legitly:
Lol...good for you.
nice one big thanks sir

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Kyn4kyn: 3:40am On Apr 24, 2021
What's the title of the movie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught / Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos / My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.