Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Religion confusion ;D - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion confusion ;D (1318 Views)

My Confusion About The Claims of Islam / The Trinity Confusion: God The Father,The spirit of God,The Son of God.. / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion confusion ;D by richmond500: 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
OK, I was actually born into a christian family but I left the religion cos I dislike the insults the so called Christians give to anything and anyone that does not agree with them, churches rarely preach about salvation, all u hear is tithe and sowing seeds, I got fed up, I thought of Muslim but I can understand the Qur'an and the level of terrorist that emanates from that religion is mind blowing, I switched religion almost always trying to find what will suit my spirit, not just my flesh, I went to some white garment church but I don't actually enjoy all those fetish things done there, So i recently found my way to one church that believes in satan.

Truth is, this church doesn't preach money or wealth and doesn't promotes bitterness and insults on other values like christian churches, neither does it preach hatred and promotes terrorism like the Muslim.

Having stayed with them for a year, I noticed so many things and began to wonder.

Typing...
Re: Religion confusion ;D by richmond500: 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
When I went to this church, they believe in satan so much that I was so scared they are diabolic and wouldn't offend them before thunder strike me from above.
But the church preach about love much more than Christian churches and mosques does. I won't mince words but even though i will never see myself as part of their church, God hasn't been good to us

They let u ponder and use ur brain to think, so few things I heard from the church were...

Satan wasn't actually the enemy of man, God is the enemy... The day I heard this, I wanted to get up and leave but I just couldn't leave the cool air from the AC, the prophet was talking about how satan wanted us to have knowledge and we are where we are all thanks to satan else we would be nothing different from goats, he made mention and criticized how a merciful God will give man such a punishment cos of one disobedient, seriously ehn that doesn't make any sense to me either,
satan who we all see as the enemy wasn't left behind in the punishment so why do see him as the enemy?,
God has threatened to destroy us in an everlasting fire just because we didn't serve him? just like that?, that doesn't make sense to me either cos most of us aren't fortunate to be born as Christians and we will hold our childhood religion dear, why will such people suffer everlasting punishment, why will someone who was thought to be merciful and benevolent destroy the world with water and kill everyone, what about the little children that can't differentiate good from bad, why were they also destroyed, what kind of merciful father does that?

Seriously, if I disobey my father, why would he kill me and my children, whats with this.

Here is my conclusion, irrespective of ur religion, be it Christianity or Muslim, please do not be an extremist, have ur own reservations, the bible and Qur'an can't be 100% true, that is why extremist do all sort of things like insult other religion while the others kill who insults them. All we want is peace and not religion extremists
Re: Religion confusion ;D by Ammishaddai: 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
Emjoy your journey with Satan
Re: Religion confusion ;D by lilvicky68(m): 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
Spirit of confusion is very bad..

1 Like

Re: Religion confusion ;D by fineberry(m): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
God forgive you bro.
Re: Religion confusion ;D by richmond500: 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
fineberry:
God forgive you bro.
and also with u grin
Re: Religion confusion ;D by Ammishaddai: 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
richmond500:
When I went to this church, they believe in satan so much that I was so scared they are diabolic and wouldn't offend them before thunder strike me from above.
But the church preach about love much more than Christian churches and mosques does. I won't mince words but even though i will never see myself as part of their church, God hasn't been good to us

They let u ponder and use ur brain to think, so few things I heard from the church were...

Satan wasn't actually the enemy of man, God is the enemy... The day I heard this, I wanted to get up and leave but I just couldn't leave the cool air from the AC, the prophet was talking about how satan wanted us to have knowledge and we are where we are all thanks to satan else we would be nothing different from goats, he made mention and criticized how a merciful God will give man such a punishment cos of one disobedient, seriously ehn that doesn't make any sense to me either,
satan who we all see as the enemy wasn't left behind in the punishment so why do see him as the enemy?,
God has threatened to destroy us in an everlasting fire just because we didn't serve him? just like that?, that doesn't make sense to me either cos most of us aren't fortunate to be born as Christians and we will hold our childhood religion dear, why will such people suffer everlasting punishment, why will someone who was thought to be merciful and benevolent destroy the world with water and kill everyone, what about the little children that can't differentiate good from bad, why were they also destroyed, what kind of merciful father does that?

Seriously, if I disobey my father, why would he kill me and my children, whats with this.

Here is my conclusion, irrespective of ur religion, be it Christianity or Muslim, please do not be an extremist, have ur own reservations, the bible and Qur'an can't be 100% true, that is why extremist do all sort of things like insult other religion while the others kill who insults them. All we want is peace and not religion extremists
What you currently believe in is neither 100% true. So why are you so quick to condemn others when you yourself are lacking in the same thing they are struggling with?
Re: Religion confusion ;D by richmond500: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ammishaddai:
What you currently believe in is neither 100% true. So why are you so quick to condemn others when you yourself are lacking in the same thing they are struggling with?
I am not lacking in anything.

I believe in few things in the bible and also few things in those fetish churches, but I am not tied to a particular religion.

There was a story of a church close to the home of an atheist always praying "fire fire fire".

One day, the atheist house got burnt and he took the church to court, the church defended themselves that it was never their prayers that burnt down the house.

The judge got up and said " here is a situation where Christians doesn't believe that God answered their prayer and an atheist believed that God answered prayers". the court all laughed.

Even the Christian has his reservation in his religion but cos of fear that a merciful God will kill him, he will never go against it. Either God isn't merciful or the bible is doctored, I'll go with doctored though
Re: Religion confusion ;D by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
What Does It Take To Realize "Satan is Alive"He Whispers.
"God is Alive"He's Watching.
There Are Two Sides Of Us(The Positive And The Negative).
The Decision is yours to make, Whatever you Decide.
Re: Religion confusion ;D by Ammishaddai: 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
richmond500:
I am not lacking in anything.

I believe in few things in the bible and also few things in those fetish churches, but I am not tied to a particular religion.

There was a story of a church close to the home of an atheist always praying "fire fire fire".

One day, the atheist house got burnt and he took the church to court, the church defended themselves that it was never their prayers that burnt down the house.

The judge got up and said " here is a situation where Christians doesn't believe that God answered their prayer and an atheist believed that God answered prayers". the court all laughed.

Even the Christian has his reservation in his religion but cos of fear that a merciful God will kill him, he will never go against it
Bros, you lack the moral obligation to condemn or admonish anyone. So why not keep your views in check since it is quite obvious you believe in nothing
Re: Religion confusion ;D by Ishilove: 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
This should be in the religion section.
Re: Religion confusion ;D by richmond500: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros, you lack the moral obligation to condemn or admonish anyone. So why not keep your views in check since it is quite obvious you believe in nothing
u didn't get my message do u?

My message is directed to religion extremists who cause havoc, not to Christians bro.

My message are to those who thinks if u are not a christian u are doomed, my message is to those who fight other religion, my message is to those who doesn't think.
I had a picture of an Indian man who carried the statue of Buddha to a safe place during flood, the picture was captioned "a religious guy helping his God in time of trouble, lolz. Religion was built to keep us in check, not to fight ourselves cos no religion is perfect. this is my last comment

1 Like

Re: Religion confusion ;D by richmond500: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ishilove:
This should be in the religion section.
ya thanks.

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun dominique
Re: Religion confusion ;D by Ammishaddai: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
richmond500:
u didn't get my message do u?

My message is directed to religion extremists who cause havoc, not to Christians bro.

My message are to those who thinks if u are not a christian u are doomed, my message is to those who fight other religion, my message is to those who doesn't think.
I had a picture of an Indian man who carried the statue of Buddha to a safe place during flood, the picture was captioned "a religious guy helping his God in time of trouble, lolz. Religion was built to keep us in check, not to fight ourselves cos no religion is perfect. this is my last comment
From what I can summarize it seem you are a narcissistic bigot who cannot just stand anything that runs contrary to your perception of you.
Re: Religion confusion ;D by richmond500: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ammishaddai:
From what I can summarize it seem you are a narcissistic bigot who cannot just stand anything that runs contrary to your perception of you.
thanks for this, I never cared about other peoples bullshit though, I'm just peace loving and rely on my instinct, if that's what a narcist is
Re: Religion confusion ;D by Ammishaddai: 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
richmond500:
thanks for this, I never cared about other peoples bullshit though, I'm just peace loving and rely on my instinct, if that's what a narcist is
You are still a bigot ; you only love yourself and hate every other person that is not you.
Re: Religion confusion ;D by richmond500: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You are still a bigot ; you only love yourself and hate every other person that is not you.
ya sure, but that is because the world is full of sadists, being a bigot is lesser evil, thanks for the praise, it meant a lot to me grin
Re: Religion confusion ;D by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
D Issue Is Not Christianity Or D Church But Ur Wrong Perception.
Re: Religion confusion ;D by Ammishaddai: 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
richmond500:
ya sure, but that is because the world is full of sadists, being a bigot is lesser evil, thanks for the praise, it meant a lot to me grin
The world is full of people like you, so definitely there is bound to be alot of hate and sadness. Because once people like you object to the views of others, you carry on the message of hate.
Re: Religion confusion ;D by richmond500: 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
Truvel:
D Issue Is Not Christianity Or D Church But Ur Wrong Perception.
do u mind to enlighten me, or are u just like me?
whatever doesn't agree with my opinion is wrong.

Though the difference between me and modern day Nigerian Christians is that I don't insult those who doesn't agree with me.

I think I win by a big margin
Re: Religion confusion ;D by richmond500: 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The world is full of people like you, so definitely there is bound to be alot of hate and sadness. Because once people like you object to the views of others, you carry on the message of hate.
that's not true, if I was full of hate, I would have resulted to insults just like the modern day Nigerian Christians do on Muslims threads.

my two cents grin
Re: Religion confusion ;D by richmond500: 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I don't object to peoples perception of things, I just want them to know that their is also not 100% right, I'll also attack a Muslim if I could understand Qur'an.

We will get rid of religion extremists
Re: Religion confusion ;D by Ammishaddai: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
richmond500:
that's not true, if I was full of hate, I would have resulted to insults just like the modern day Nigerian Christians do on Muslims threads.

my two cents grin
Hate does not necessary mean insult. Hate starts by you condemning other just because they do not see things the way you do. And from that lengthy writeup, you are indeed a man full of serious hate.
Re: Religion confusion ;D by Ammishaddai: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
richmond500:
I don't object to peoples perception of things, I just want them to know that their is also not 100% right, I'll also attack a Muslim if I could understand Qur'an.

We will get rid of religion extremists
At the bolded : Your way is not entirely right either, so what gives you the right to judge them when you yourself are lacking adequately in terms of moral obligations? This is the second time I am asking you this question of which you have failed to give answer.
Re: Religion confusion ;D by richmond500: 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Hate does not necessary mean insult. Hate starts by you condemning other just because they do not see things the way you do. And from that lengthy writeup, you are indeed a man full of serious hate.
nope, that's criticism.

Hate is more of hostility on others due to envy.

critism is a critical judgement on the values of others.

I criticized, not hate
Re: Religion confusion ;D by richmond500: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ammishaddai:
At the bolded : Your way is not entirely right either, so what gives you the right to judge them when you yourself are lacking adequately in terms of moral obligations? This is the second time I am asking you this question of which you have failed to give answer.
Me Judging? that is a viscous stereotype.

I am only saying, don't be an extremist cos all our values have flaws.

I don't wanna continue this discussion, do have a great weekend ahead
Re: Religion confusion ;D by Ammishaddai: 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
richmond500:
nope, that's criticism.

Hate is more of hostility on others due to envy.

critism is a critical judgement on the values of others.

I criticized, not hate
You are wrong. Criticism means you have a higher moral standard. So tell us if you have that "moral standard " to criticize anybody?

P. S: Hate is the failure to accept ideal(s) that runs contrary to an established line of thought
Re: Religion confusion ;D by Karleb(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
This is one of the reasons I became a church goer Christian some years ago.

No matter how hard you try, it'd never make sense. If you try to make sense out of it, you'd eventually work out of Christianity.
Re: Religion confusion ;D by richmond500: 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You are wrong. Criticism means you have a higher moral standard. So tell us if you have that "moral standard " to criticize anybody?

P. S: Hate is the failure to accept ideal(s) that runs contrary to an established line of thought
Jeez, that is what u defined as hate? If I didn't accept ur own theory then I am hating? thanks for this I need to relearn things as I have learned the wrong way. (that's just sarcasm)

But the word ideal shouldn't be used.
Values should be a better substitution.
Re: Religion confusion ;D by Ammishaddai: 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
richmond500:
Jeez, that is what u defined as hate? If I didn't accept ur own theory then I am hating? thanks for this I need to relearn things as I have learned the wrong way. (that's just sarcasm)

But the word ideal shouldn't be used.
Values should be a better substitution.
Ideals is the better word. Kindly check your dictionary for further verification.

Now back to the discussion : You not accepting my Ideals while favoring yours is hate. And that is what you exhibited in your first post.
Re: Religion confusion ;D by richmond500: 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Ideals is the better word. Kindly check your dictionary for further verification.

Now back to the discussion : You not accepting my Ideals while favoring yours is hate. And that is what you exhibited in your first post.
; OK, no problem, I'm done with the discussion, have a nice weekend and don't forget to vote for me in the next election
Re: Religion confusion ;D by Ammishaddai: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
richmond500:
; OK, no problem, I'm done with the discussion, have a nice weekend and don't forget to vote for me in the next election
I do not support bigots. Because they only love themselves and that would do me great disservice

(1) (2) (Reply)

On Conversion To A Religion (christianity Or I-slam) / Video: Men Of God Worshiping Money / 2009 Holy Ghost Congress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.