Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Writers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Writers Needed (901 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed by GoldmanHarry: 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hi!

Are you a top-quality writer? You don't spin or copy n' paste ideas online, can do in-depth research, pen awesome pieces and have a good command of English.

I am looking to hire a content writer who's vast enough to handle a wide array of niches. My ideal candidate should have written on nutrition but I could wave that if your sample is good.

Please send a 'Hello' and a sample of your recent work (preferably on nutrition).

I'd be in touch if you are fit for the tasks I have.

The pay is N2 per word.

Lastly, if you've contacted me before and I didn't reply, it's because you weren't suiting for the work at that time. Albeit, if you feel you've improved, do well to contact me again.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writers Needed by Darlene2107: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
GoldmanHarry:
Hi!

Are you a top-quality writer? You don't spin or copy n' paste ideas online, can do in-depth research, pen awesome pieces and have a good command of English.

I am looking to hire a content writer who's vast enough to handle a wide array of niches. My ideal candidate should have written on nutrition but I could wave that if your sample is good.

Please send a 'Hello' and a sample of your recent work (preferably on nutrition).

The pay is N2 per word.

Lastly, if you've contacted me before and I didn't reply, it's because you weren't suiting for the work at that time. Albeit, if you feel you've improved, do well to contact me again.

Best wishes!

Hello
You have what I want and I have what you need, why not give me a try?
My recent work isn't on nutrition but it's worth submitting.

Re: Writers Needed by Darlene2107: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
Darlene2107:

Hello
You have what I want and I have what you need, why not give me a try?
My recent work isn't on nutrition but it's worth submitting.
GoldmanHarry:
Hi!

The pay is N2 per word.

Best wishes!

In addition, my WhatsApp number is 07046971735

My email address is enilolobotola@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed by RedApples: 12:36am On Apr 24, 2021
GoldmanHarry:
Hi!

The pay is N2 per word.

Best wishes!

I'm your man.

I can write across different fields and curate exceptional articles

I use premium working tools, from Turnitin to Grammarly and have round the clock access to power.

Most importantly, I've got good working ethics and a great personality you'd enjoy having around for the long term
Re: Writers Needed by Dannie1250(m): 7:58am On Apr 25, 2021
Is this still available?
Re: Writers Needed by Rubyqueen110: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hello! I'm interested.
GoldmanHarry:
Hi!

The pay is N2 per word.

Best wishes!
Re: Writers Needed by cybae(f): 5:22pm On May 01, 2021
Contact me on +2347068392235 for high-quality articles.
I charge N2 per word.
Re: Writers Needed by FunnyDude(m): 7:32am On May 02, 2021
cybae:
I charge N2 per word.

You write for crypto niche?
Re: Writers Needed by RedApples: 3:07pm On May 02, 2021
cybae:
I charge N2 per word.

Ok
Re: Writers Needed by ChyFavourr: 4:59am On May 19, 2021
Hello
I would like to work with you. i have written many articles in the health related niche.
You can contact me on +2348187623204 or you can send me an email at favournduagu16@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed by Belfrek1(f): 10:34am On May 23, 2021
GoldmanHarry:
Hi!

The pay is N2 per word.

Best wishes!
I'm fit for this! 09067563400
Re: Writers Needed by crystabell(f): 10:57am On May 23, 2021
+234 810 182 2106
Re: Writers Needed by fammie99: 4:04pm On May 25, 2021
FunnyDude:

You write for crypto niche?

Yes I do, 0.8.10322.34.60
Re: Writers Needed by Karthzena: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hello
Re: Writers Needed by Neville660: 3:44am On Jun 27, 2021
Here's my number. All I can say is you won't be disappointed in this. 08050998201
Re: Writers Needed by UBAHA(m): 4:47am On Jun 27, 2021
I deliver professional contents. Contact me: ubahaprince@gmail.com WhatsApp: 09131833117
GoldmanHarry:
Hi!

The pay is N2 per word.

Best wishes!
Re: Writers Needed by Royalpearl1995(f): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hello, my name is Sharon. I am interested in working with you. I haven't written any topic on nutrition but I assure you that I am a vast researcher and work with utmost commitment to whatever I do. You can chat me up on WhatsApp 08167278544
Re: Writers Needed by LoveMosaku: 7:42am On Jul 10, 2021
Hello,
I am a physiologist and can write on nutrition. I have great articles on health management.
Please contact me on 08180989755 I'd love to work with you.

(1) (Reply)

SEO Copywriters Needed ASAP / Copywriters Needed / Freelance Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.