Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer (46422 Views)

Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes / Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him / I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by McLizbae: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
Pray you win this colon cancer.
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by mrmachine: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
davonlee:
For about 1-2 months, I've been experiencing rectal discharge (a lump above my anus which brings out bloody mucur), constant weakness and pain in my abdominal area. Initially, I thought it was a disease called Hemorrhoids, because the symptoms are exactly the same, and I never imagined this could happen to me. Two nights ago, my stool was filled with dark red blood; so I had to quickly inform my parents. They advised I go for a full scale test. To cut the story short, I've been diagnosed with stage 1 colon cancer. I really need your prayers.

So sorry to hear about it. Try Apollo Syrup and Nature's extract multiple stem cells. Add soursop plus prayers. You would come back to testify that the Lord is good. You can reach out to me for more
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by chrisooblog: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
We don't know each bro but I promise to always have you in my prayers. Don't despair God is in your corner and you will be healed in Jesus name. Will be rooting for you Chief.

davonlee:
For about 1-2 months, I've been experiencing rectal discharge (a lump above my anus which brings out bloody mucur), constant weakness and pain in my abdominal area. Initially, I thought it was a disease called Hemorrhoids, because the symptoms are exactly the same, and I never imagined this could happen to me. Two nights ago, my stool was filled with dark red blood; so I had to quickly inform my parents. They advised I go for a full scale test. To cut the story short, I've been diagnosed with stage 1 colon cancer. I really need your prayers.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by seanah: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
davonlee:

So sorry about this. What's your location? I hope it's not too far o. I'm ready to give you something discovered, free of charge. Contact me. The Lord bless you and heal you in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Angrygoat: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
To gain sympathy 1st,then drop acct number. Scammers are damn lazy
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Angrygoat: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
Be expecting zamfara or maiduguri as location ok.
seanah:

So sorry about this. What's your location? I hope it's not too far o. I'm ready to give you something discovered, free of charge. Contact me. The Lord bless you and heal you in Jesus name.
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
cpanelisclala:

Shut your fucking mouth gay man. The symptoms are not the same

You even had to hide under a new moniker to insult.

Coward
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by ophilly: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
You are lucky to have detected it early. At stage 1,you have a high chance of survival (92%). Some people will tell you not to take chemo, don't mind dem o. Chemo arrests the cancer cells and stops it from metastasizing. Act fast!
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by kponkedenge(m): 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
What causes it?

High fatty foods and plenty of red meat.
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
davonlee:

You still av time to fight it off...how old are u?

The sure solution I know of is for u to quit all processed foods. Coke n other minerals, tin tomato, biscuit, sweets, indomie, canned foods n all other processed foods must be totally eliminated from ur diet..dont ever eat dem again. I learnt this from a cancer survivor who wrote a eulogy for a Herbalist called Dr Sebi wen get died, the woman survived stage4 colon cancer from diet plans doctor Sebi gave her..Dr sebi is a black Herbalist from Honduras.

Focus on 100% natural foods,Fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, etc.

Browse up DR Sebi n read up more on his work. I'm quite confident that u av a high chance to survive this.

U would av used ur main Nairaland account to write this

Keep in touch.

Watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z6cmxGIF9Q
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by codinight: 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
Like many cancer cases, regression is possible.

You should immediately go vegan. Most of what we eat is toxic and inflammatory.

There is almost nothing a Mediterranean diet cannot fix and there are many testimonies to back this fact.

I wish you a speedy regression.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Grupo(m): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
bignero:

You're faith can heal you...

Google Kenneth hagin... Read his books on healing... Faith cured him of more deadly diseases... Don't be afraid..

OP, ignore this if you want to live long.

6 Likes

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by aikyg(m): 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
You are lucky they caught it early. Just follow the treatment and hope for the best.
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Sleekfingers: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
davonlee:

prayer dont cure cancer.. Go to the hospital for proper treatments...or look for our local herbalists who knows their onions.......na the only advice i fit give u be that o

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by aruzuoke(m): 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
Be strong bro. Pray hard, follow ure doctors advice and eat a lot of vegetables.
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by uyogabie(f): 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
SarutobiEky:

Please how do I get sour sop leaves? I'm interested in making this tea. Please would this help shrink the growth?
It helps to kill the cancer cells.
You can find the tree any where, people plant it in front of their houses as 'shades'.The fruit is also good for cancer.

Pls should not be used to replace Orthodox medicine.

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by BlueMurder(m): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
davonlee:

May Almighty God restore your health, amen.
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
bignero:

You're faith can heal you...

Google Kenneth hagin... Read his books on healing... Faith cured him of more deadly diseases... Don't be afraid..

Stop this nonsense

1 Like

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by toffyz(m): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
davonlee:

Pls OP, I just sent you a mail now. can I talk to you privately pls. Very Important
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by CELPHA: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
I wou
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Ajibel(m): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
Sorry OP. Reading your post, I could feel your pain as if it's happening to me. Just take whatever precautions and medications your doctor prescribes for you. Hopefully, you'll beat this at the end.
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by zoghys: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
davonlee:

The truth is I don't even know what to say, but then I know surely there is a God up there who will make all your problem go away. Am really devastated reading this but who am I to question him. Surely, he will heal you and make you whole again.
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by ntyce(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jimmyubah2:

Okay thanks. Where can I get it please?

The leaves are not sold just the fruit.
Visit any major market fruit's section and ask for soursop (in the SW it is pronounced Sasop)

You then ask the sellers to assist in getting the leaves.
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
davonlee:

You might doubt what I am about to say but it does work. Change your diet to green vegetables and fruits i.e a high intake of greens.

Dark green leafy vegetables such as mustard greens, lettuce, kale, chicory, celery, spinach, and chard have an abundance of fiber, folate, and carotenoids. These nutrients may help protect against cancer of the mouth, larynx, pancreas, lung, skin, and stomach.

Dr. Sebi was murdered for healing his patients with these and more. Do this for a whole year and see if there are any improvements.
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Ojokorsamson: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
My brother, I pray for quick healing upon your life in Jesus name. Please if you discover that the treatment you are receiving right now is not effective, I know a foreign health company based in warri delta state that can handle your situation perfectly and you will see rapid result. They specialize in treatment of mostly chronic diseases. Chat me up on 08032748584 for more info
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Plut01: 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
viyon02:
Please make sure you take a lot of carrot juice and prayer too, you will get well

Thanks for this!

OP, Carrot juice, I repeat, take carrot juice everyday.

This is the same Cancer that killed Mum with all the treatment and Chemo. She would have probably made it if we had known the effectiveness of Carrot juice.

Yours is still at early stage and your chance is high.
I repeat take carrot juice!

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Zinpat: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
May God in His infinite mercy grant you quick n total recovery in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by CoolJul: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
uyogabie:
At this early stage,get sour sop leaves,boil for few minutes and take it as tea.
Avoid sugary stuffs completely.
Starve the cancer of glucose.

davonlee please see this, I endorse it.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
Stay strong bro
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
Stage 1 is early, please start treatment immediately, and hey! It's not going to kill you! Since it was caught early and also know this. We all are going to die someday, including everyone replying to you right now. That is the fact of life, the only difference is when. Let this remind everyone that we do not have time on earth. Live every day like it's the last!

1 Like

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Dradetosinije: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
davonlee:
Your own don be.
Oya, start now to reflect on your life.
I hope you were good to others. If not, after this one na better hell fire dey wait you.
Anyways, I wish you the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Gambia (Photo) / Genotype AS and AS: Can We Get Married? / Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.