Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) (4514 Views)

See The Definition Of Marriage A Student Gave That Is Trending Online. / The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) / 46 Students Fainted While 1 Student Gave Up The Ghost At UNILOBAR CBT CENTRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by Ocube001(m): 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
A 500-level graduating student of the department of Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology Asefon Nifemi Bernard died at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology.

According to the information gather by UndilutedNG, Nifemi gave up to ghost when he wasn't given attention in the Teaching Hospital.

Chaos started at Ladoke Akintola University as angry Student begin protest while other students were been chased out of lecture theatres with sticks for attending lectures while the protest is going on.

Watch Video via the link below
https://undilutedng.com/chaos-in-lautech-as-graduating-student-gave-up-to-ghost-photos-video/

Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by iampeterben(m): 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
Such a sad time to die.
Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by adajoe555: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
It saddens me to hear this kind of news everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by bestabigaelever(f): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
This matter, I will not talk
Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by habsydiamond(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
In this country we don't value life majority of our health professionals are not different to abattoir butchers.... Thats the major reason why our government prefer to travel abroad though they spoil the system... But in advance countries life matters whether it's an animal or a human being..

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by Cerebellum: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
So bad

May God comfort his family.. I can't imagine the kind of situation they will be, especially the mother

God, guide our steps

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by edoairways: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
habsydiamond:
In this country we don't value life majority of our health professionals are not different to abattoir butchers.... Thats the major reason why our government prefer to travel abroad though they spoil the system... But in advance countries life matters whether it's an animal or a human being..
Politicians travel abroad because they messed up the system

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by Buharidgeneral: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
O. P this your headline get as e be ooo

Meanwhile rest in peace to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by clockwisereport: 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
RIP Nifemi

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by Daddyvibez(m): 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
clockwisereport:
RIP Nifemi
May God help us
Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by Matheusmartin: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
The angel that directed me to this country, na on judgment day we go settle scores..
angry
Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by heykims(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Wrong narration. The student was already dead before he reached the hospital. U expect the doctors to perform miracle and resurrect him?
Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by wallay77(m): 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
Rip to dead...Rip to ur english..u murdered english bro

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by wiseone28: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Country hard o..
Even me don dey tire..

Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by ekaette1621: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nigeria my country
Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by shangodele974(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
he died due to request of police by staffs of Lautech teaching hospital.... nawa fr dis contree
Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by Rayshon44: 12:59am On Apr 24, 2021
heykims:
Wrong narration. The student was already dead before he reached the hospital. U expect the doctors to perform miracle and resurrect him?
were you there? As at the time the guy was rushed down to the hospital, he was still alive but the hospital management requested they speak with the dean of student affairs first which prompted his colleagues to head for Bowen teaching hospital unfortunately, he gave up before they could get there.

3 Likes

Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by chibunna60393: 1:02am On Apr 24, 2021
Country hard o..
Even me don dey tire..
Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:35am On Apr 24, 2021
According to the information gather by UndilutedNG, Nifemi gave up to ghost when he wasn't given attention in the Teaching Hospital.
What a very sad incident.
We pray all these insensitive attitudes from our hospitals will end soon.

RIP Young man.
May God give his family to bear this huge loss.
cry cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by Blesyn22(m): 5:38am On Apr 24, 2021
Ocube001:
A 500-level graduating student of the department of Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology Asefon Nifemi Bernard died at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology.

Chaos started at Ladoke Akintola University as angry Student begin protest while other students were been chased out of lecture theatres with sticks for attending lectures while the protest is going on.

https://undilutedng.com/chaos-in-lautech-as-graduating-student-gave-up-to-ghost-photos-video/

Negligence this negligence that. Chai!
Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by yuno01: 5:48am On Apr 24, 2021
no valid excuse for this.. Life first!
Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by Goldenrod1: 6:11am On Apr 24, 2021
I think this people need.to.be reoriented, human live first or how?

How will you be requesting for deans report in a case of emergency knowing.fully he is a student of that school?!

This is so unprofessional
Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by Falomo211(m): 6:14am On Apr 24, 2021
Ocube001:

one of the future of this country has died now because of lack of basic amenities but one old man with little left on earth is using our money to sustain his life God go Judge oooh
Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by QueenEndowa(f): 7:12am On Apr 24, 2021
If this narration is true then it is really bad...500 level at that, after all the stress in a Nigerian University. May God comfort his family
Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by johnkey: 7:56am On Apr 24, 2021
Once I leave this country I'm never going to open any new about Nigeria again, mehn it's so freaking 'dont know what word to use'... from killing innocent young students, to some idiots defending this useless govt online and the stupid govt spokesmen, to hospitals requesting for useless things before treating students. Mehn this is just too much for my tender heart to carry I'm in tears for Nigeria. We need help.
Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by bestabigaelever(f): 8:18am On Apr 24, 2021
Rayshon44:
were you there? As at the time the guy was rushed down to the hospital, he was still alive but the hospital management requested they speak with the dean of student affairs first which prompted his colleagues to head for Bowen teaching hospital unfortunately, he gave up before they could get there.
No, he was BID
I was there.
Let's not argue about this pls
RIP Nifemi

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by Queenlovely(f): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2021
it's the fault of the student.
they voted for him
Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by heartbraker(m): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2021
so sad, rip bro
Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by AngelicDamsel(f): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2021
When someone dies, I neither rejoice nor weep, although I may not be able to control my emotions but I control my expressions, because I know my time will come.

My grand mother passed away this year, we are going to celebrate her exit because she died at 100+ years. She farmed even in her 90s. She thought she would die in her farm, the covid lockdown was too much for her. It deprived her of her fresh herbs and crops. As if the crops from her farm, (planted by her and her workers of course) had something that sustained her life force. Many of her peers passed away too, because the lockdown seemed to have disrupted their therapy with nature.

I plan to live more than 100. If God wills.
One thing is sure, death waits for us all.

May our exit from this world be a glorious one and be celebrated.
May it not be an untimely and pitiful one that will attract sympathy.

Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by zealousayo(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2021
QueenEndowa:
If this narration is true then it is really bad...500 level at that, after all the stress in a Nigerian University. May God comfort his family

He was even no more in 500l, he had graduated already.
Re: Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) by zealousayo(m): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2021
bestabigaelever:

No, he was BID
I was there.
Let's not argue about this pls
RIP Nifemi

You must be a Ladokite, maybe a student of Nursing or Medicine And Surgery. Am I right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Study Herbal Medicine In Nigeria? / Who Can Solve This Quantitative Reasoning For Primary School / Ways To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data During The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.