Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku (16592 Views)

Gumi: CBN Should Pay ₦100m Greenfield Students’ Ransom Before It’s Too Late / Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid / Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by Moneyboyz: 6:29am On Apr 24, 2021
zabuur:

So you're not in any way connected to any Muslim. Work, extended family, daily transactions, holidays abroad etc.

Just asking...

We pray for this world. It gets scarier everyday. You can't sleep well, you're scared when your wives and children aren't there with you. Driving, you're panicky. Hopefully Noone is trailing u.

God, we know you won't come down to save the situation but, give us those that'll honestly guide and rule us. And please, make it quick.

A lot are doubting your existence God. Let them know that You are the creator of all creatures.

As all Muslims are observing fasting in this hole month throughout the world, listen to our pleas.

Not connected to any terrorist in anyway
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:31am On Apr 24, 2021
Na all of you crazy people bring us Buhari
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by Onebaddest01: 6:37am On Apr 24, 2021
There is no day someone will hear good news from this village named Nigeria....everyday the news get worst and nothing seems to take a new turn.No strategy on how to curb crimes and corruption,no economic growth,no employment for the youth and salaries/wages for the old...Electricity is 0.00001%,roads are all bad...I am tired of this shit hole.
The fight is not for one person alone impossicant..prayer is not the solution,if you like quote me..all the personal prayers in your closet how many are answered and results are seen?
Who get leg make e waka comot the country as for me,i am fucking damn tired of this whole shit...how 16 years old pikin go de get BP talkless of who carry load?
Lemme use the door at this point...wish everyone the best...One love
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by Occurstaem(m): 6:48am On Apr 24, 2021
This is heartbreaking. How did we get here?
Thanks to the most insensitive regime in the history of Nigeria pampering bandits and terrorists.
How I wish it was one of these evil politicians' children that was abducted and killed.
I expect all security forces to go after these terrorists now. But I won't be surprised if no action is taken.
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by Cnach: 7:01am On Apr 24, 2021
Nwamamani:
Nigerian ex-presidential candidate, and former vice president of Nigeria Atiku Abubakar has on his Twitter page shown and expressed his condolences concerning the killing of the 3 abducted students.

Atiku on his Twitter page was remorseful as he talked about the killing of the 3 abducted students of greenfield university in Kaduna State, praying that may their souls rest in peace. AMEN.
https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1385642006223933441?s=19
oga Atiku what do u have to say concerning Pantami matter? e dey like say all of u knows what u are doing in that North. I never see zone wey mumu pass South shaa
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by Jostoman: 7:05am On Apr 24, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
We will still not vote you, if you like, let your heart continue to break. The greed and insensitivity of your ilk brought us here over the years.
you and some of the northerners always like to place presidency, religion, and ethnicity above human life. May God have mercy on you people.
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by lexy2014: 7:05am On Apr 24, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
We will still not vote you, if you like, let your heart continue to break. The greed and insensitivity of your ilk brought us here over the years.

Maybe u can begin by showing us where Atiku asked for your vote in his message regarding this issue. It's not Atiku that is responsible for d present situation. It's buhari who has been in power since 2015. Not Atiku & I am certain u are one of d folks who voted for buhari. Buhari failed in his first term, displaying gross incompetence. But folks like u saw nothing wrong in rewarding his failure with another term. That is what has brought us here. Not Atiku
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by Tundex911: 7:05am On Apr 24, 2021
Assuming say na one of the politicians kid wetin go be their next step against bandit

Smh
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by relicng: 7:13am On Apr 24, 2021
Too bad
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by Danniedpastor(m): 8:08am On Apr 24, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

You are really Adamu d cow...
Keep playing useless politics till they come for you or your family.
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by Kuginzi: 8:12am On Apr 24, 2021
Atikulate! Is the 2023 PDP presidential flag bearer. So the Igbos should Vote for Atiku
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by repogirl(f): 8:21am On Apr 24, 2021
Sigh... Expect worse and worse news while hoping that Nigerians will do better in 2023.
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by salem1996: 8:23am On Apr 24, 2021
nothing heartbreaking here... even the Devil wipe tears from his eyes after killing someone, it does not stop him from killing or being the devil he is....

i have failed to believe any northern leader (Christian or Muslim)
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by Temptee101(m): 9:02am On Apr 24, 2021
zeyt:
U suspiciously remain quite on insecurity but quick to issue condolence

Never trust a fulani breed.
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by pelicanbeau(f): 9:30am On Apr 24, 2021
Atiku did a very big mistake in 2003 when their PDP wrestled power from all the five AD ruling states in Southwest Nigeria and leaving only Lagos State for Tinubu just because of their past relationship in SDP and PDM. The tsunami affected Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ondo and Ekiti. It's a very big mistake for Atiku and PDP then.

Tinubu is now thinking it was his wisdom that saved him then.

Odumakin's blood shall continue hunting you till you rot in fire imersion.
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:55am On Apr 24, 2021
Danniedpastor:

You are really Adamu d cow...
Keep playing useless politics till they come for you or your family.
He is always on Twitter "sympathizing and empathizing" with Nigerians. He may appeals to foolīsh sheep like you but I am too smart to see that he is just playing to the gallery, hoping to garner support for 2023. Get sense if you like, continue being an idıot if you like. Atiku does not give a fućk if your entire hamlet is wiped out.
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2021
lexy2014:

Maybe u can begin by showing us where Atiku asked for your vote in his message regarding this issue. It's not Atiku that is responsible for d present situation. It's buhari who has been in power since 2015. Not Atiku & I am certain u are one of d folks who voted for buhari. Buhari failed in his first term, displaying gross incompetence. But folks like u saw nothing wrong in rewarding his failure with another term. That is what has brought us here. Not Atiku
If you think the journey to this cesspool started in 2015 then you are a clown.
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:58am On Apr 24, 2021
Jostoman:
you and some of the northerners always like to place presidency, religion, and ethnicity above human life. May God have mercy on you people.
How so? Is Atiku not a Muslim? Is he not a northerner? What are you saying? Ehn! What are you vomiting?
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by mey14(m): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2021
Nigeria matter tire me
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:02am On Apr 24, 2021
AngryIgboDon:

What about the current iddiot in Aso Rock? The most useless human being on planet earth?
Thunder will fire him too! They are members of the same coven.
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 24, 2021
Orlaoluwayimika:
He is sjust an hypocrite.

He is quick to respond now.
Would he say he has not heard of the case of Isa Pantami.
He chose not to say nothing in his' own case.

We understand his' game and we know the side he belongs to.

My worry is he and Tinubu seems to be the major contender for 2023 election and they re birds of the same feather.

If u actually ve the means to japa out of this country, pls do.
You are right o, he is an hypocrite

But i would prefer him to tinubu if it comes down to both

Tinubu would need to constantly be giving concessions to fulanis to appease them, atiku is already fulani so the backward north won't talk when he forces them to take the way of human instead of cows
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by Blackdisciple(m): 10:17am On Apr 24, 2021
Eyah! So the animals end up Killing those students.... ok

May their soul rest with the Lord Amen.

Is high time Nigerian schools from primary schools to Higher Institutions hire security agents since a single person in lekki will get 4-6 mopols only him, an not talking of the ones that will be following his wife around oo alone so why can't schools get mopols too??

Nigeria security agencies will need to add up to their recruitments.

Am not a fan, Tinubu talked about adding up to numbers in recruitments which he later denied saying it due to critics , he might not really be talking of 50m personals but just add. Sure due to negligence on equipments and sabotaging , a lots of Nigerians don't wanna join the army, or police etc , but the agencies are not doing it well also.

How on earth the Police or Army etc will want to do recruitment less then 50-60 thousand intake it's crazy we are many in this country , we are 200 million plus if we never reach 300 million be that o..

In Nigeria you can see a family having 4 to 8,9 Hefty guys at home everybody dey carry tie for neck like goat every morning and evening no body want join force.

We are talking about external aggression here not just internal , just imagine after the dead of Chadian President even as they have another President now, Nigeria started lamenting over boarder security in that axis , so do they want to say it was only the President and his men were securing those boarders over there??
what about Nigeria securities ??

If we add up our new intakes, add up to welfare, a constable in the forces carry take home as low as 150k it will make sense, infact as Chadian President died in the field of fire, Nigeria was supposed to send 10 thousands Armies to that axis without thinking twice , fighting terrors in Nigeria shouldn't have be a problem
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by Lostchild(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2021
zabuur:

So you're not in any way connected to any Muslim. Work, extended family, daily transactions, holidays abroad etc.

Just asking...

We pray for this world. It gets scarier everyday. You can't sleep well, you're scared when your wives and children aren't there with you. Driving, you're panicky. Hopefully Noone is trailing u.

God, we know you won't come down to save the situation but, give us those that'll honestly guide and rule us. And please, make it quick.

A lot are doubting your existence God. Let them know that You are the creator of all creatures.

As all Muslims are observing fasting in this hole month throughout the world, listen to our pleas.

All you Muslim are fasting, seeking help from the allah who is the source of the trouble we are facing
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by lexy2014: 11:04am On Apr 24, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

If you think the journey to this cesspool started in 2015 then you are a clown.

Did d journey to d cesspool begin with Atiku? Are u sure u understood this?

Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2021
lexy2014:

Did I say the journey started with Atiku? I voted Buhari so I should not criticise him or any other politician when they
go wrong? Na wa o!
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by lexy2014: 11:25am On Apr 24, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Did I say the journey started with Atiku? I voted Buhari so I should not criticise him or any other politician when they
go wrong? Na wa o!

U haven't answered my questions:

Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:31am On Apr 24, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered my questions:

A chain of terrible performance by leaders in Nigeria including Buhari and Atiku brought us here. I do not have to answer any questions from you.
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by lexy2014: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

A chain of terrible performance by leaders in Nigeria including Buhari and Atiku brought us here. I do not have to answer any questions from you.

U have answered one question. Now:

Are u sure u understood this?

Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by ramatintin(m): 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
This hypocrite that kept quiet during pantami obvious terrorist backing and killing of innocent people coming out now to console with the greenfield student murder.Atiku is one of them and will never rule this country cos he shares same ideology.
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by Furckthemods: 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
[s]ramatintin:
This hypocrite that kept quiet during pantami obvious terrorist backing and killing of innocent people coming out now to console with the greenfield student murder.Atiku is one of them and will never rule this country cos he shares same ideology[/s].

Keep qaiet. Thrash
Re: Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku by ramatintin(m): 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
Furckthemods:

Keep qaiet. Thrash
who is this paralysed monkey. Better jump of here with your convulsed mouth. Idiat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ozekhome: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eminently & Constitutionally Qualified To Run / “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme / Reps Probe $1.046m Withdrawal By Nigerian Embassy In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.