Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:02 AM

Inlove With A 13 Year Old Girl Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inlove With A 13 Year Old Girl Advice Needed (2135 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inlove With A 13 Year Old Girl Advice Needed by mmadu4: 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
so this my friend was gisting me how he fell inlove with a 13 year old from a movie is it possible he might be a pedophile ?
Re: Inlove With A 13 Year Old Girl Advice Needed by Toseenlove: 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
mmadu4:
so this my friend was gisting me how he fell inlove with a 13 year old from a movie is it possible he might be a pedophile ?

Op you are your friend werey, grin The gbas gbos will soon start. Be prepared and Enjoy your fatality.....grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inlove With A 13 Year Old Girl Advice Needed by lilvicky68(m): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
It's not your friend..it's you..just get patience till 5 years time at least..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inlove With A 13 Year Old Girl Advice Needed by mmadu4: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
It's not your friend..it's you..just get patience till 5 years time at least..

is not me please im seeking advice for my friend
Re: Inlove With A 13 Year Old Girl Advice Needed by Kriss216: 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
mmadu4:

It's you, o-de!

3 Likes

Re: Inlove With A 13 Year Old Girl Advice Needed by Goldbw122(m): 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
grin cheesy shocked
Re: Inlove With A 13 Year Old Girl Advice Needed by AsapTeddy(m): 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
oloshi...

but cheer up...a certain religion from the north might have heavenly backings for your inglorious behaviour.

5 Likes

Re: Inlove With A 13 Year Old Girl Advice Needed by Donspicey: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
mmadu4:

Your friend blind?......

Your friend no sabi operate phone?.....

Why u no help ur friend open acct for NL make he post am by him sef?.....

My broda get prepared because they are coming for u....

Pray mk dis thread no enter FP if not Dis forum go tire you....

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 come and see ooooo.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inlove With A 13 Year Old Girl Advice Needed by Sonnobax15(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
shocked

Op,I think it's unwise to think you can fool us by claiming it was your friend...But relax and listen to what I've to say to you tonight and forever..

Op, first of all, you're a god-damned paedophile..

secondly,your balls ought to be hanged across two electric poles.....Wooden poles to be specific,and they must have like 10 years of electrocution experience each..

Thirdly, you're suppose to be handled over to Ekpan area boys here in warri so that they can voluntarily reset your brain for you with thorough panel beating and rough handling..

Then finally,you should be imprisoned for attempting murder and placed inside a cell with the most renowned homo in the whole prison so that your nyansh can be dealt with vehemently

Thunder fire you

10 Likes

Re: Inlove With A 13 Year Old Girl Advice Needed by OKOATA(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
mmadu4:
If you have a 13 year old daughter and someone tells you he's in love with her how would you feel?

2 Likes

Re: Inlove With A 13 Year Old Girl Advice Needed by MasonKendall(m): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
mmadu4:
I pray Ryan shawcross tackles you the same way he did to Aaron Ramsey. Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inlove With A 13 Year Old Girl Advice Needed by mmadu4: 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Op,I think it's unwise to think you can fool us by claiming it was your friend...But relax and listen to what I've to say to you tonight and forever..

secondly,your balls ought to be hanged across two electric poles.....Wooden poles to be specific,and they must have like 10 years of electrocution experience each..

Thirdly, you're suppose to be handled over to Ekpan area boys here in warri so that they can voluntarily reset your brain for you with thorough panel beating and rough handling..

Then finally,you should be imprisoned for attempting murder and placed inside a cell with the most renowned homo in the whole prison so that your nyansh can be dealt with vehemently

Thunder fire you

bro why the harsh words? my friend needs advice not me ok
Re: Inlove With A 13 Year Old Girl Advice Needed by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
Step 1
Convert to Islam

Step 2
Go and take permission from her parents

Step 3
You can finally marry or bleep the 13 yr old

That all bro, if your friend was in zamfara it would have been much easier

1 Like

Re: Inlove With A 13 Year Old Girl Advice Needed by donbachi(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Body don dey sweet u..tomorrow,u go sey na devil work.

2 Likes

Re: Inlove With A 13 Year Old Girl Advice Needed by luwiizy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
mmadu4:

First love yourself, by the the you start loving YOURSELF you stop spreading love that will endanger LIFE
Re: Inlove With A 13 Year Old Girl Advice Needed by Theboy21: 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: Inlove With A 13 Year Old Girl Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
mmadu4:

friend kill you there... we all know it's u

you'll blame it on devil's work
Re: Inlove With A 13 Year Old Girl Advice Needed by chatinent: 12:08am On Apr 24, 2021
How me and these people take dey share this world.
Re: Inlove With A 13 Year Old Girl Advice Needed by mmadu4: 12:10am On Apr 24, 2021
SmellySperm:

friend kill you there... we all know it's u

you'll blame it on devil's work

hmmm bro why do you sound so bitter, are you gay?
Re: Inlove With A 13 Year Old Girl Advice Needed by zabimaru: 1:52am On Apr 24, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Thunder fire you

lolz.....
Re: Inlove With A 13 Year Old Girl Advice Needed by Powersurge: 2:29am On Apr 24, 2021
people no dey well again o. 13-year old wey never sabi how to properly clean herself. Wipe that madness off your head nigga. WTF!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women Find It Hard To Understand Why Men Love Sex So Much, / CLUMSY NURSE … (18+) / A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.