Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Why Ladies Need To Have Their Own Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Need To Have Their Own Money (1162 Views)

My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! / Some Ladies Need To Be Used For Ritual Seriously, Just Imagine / 14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Need To Have Their Own Money by emmanuel596(m): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
If you are a broke girl

Leave relationship alone, you need money to make him feel special

Money is very key, don't allow anyone tell you otherwise
It is even money you will load on your phone to call him

Don't allow them embarass you.

On his birthday

You are everywhere writing epistle and posting pic mix everywhere

One correct babe with cash has bought cake and lovely things, booked flight to go with him to a cool destination,
Paid someone to blow trumphet

You even borrowed 200 naira from MTN to call him to wish him happy birthday

It's not your fault you don't have money
And if he starts giving her attention
It is not his fault

Everyone likes to feel special and loved

If you are broke like a church rat

Go and think of ways to make money, so you can afford basic things like transport money for keke to see him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Need To Have Their Own Money by Draslo(m): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
Relationship na poverty alleviation scheme for most Nigerian women. Give them an inch and they'll just take a mile.

I remember inviting one nice girl to a family function because I didn't want to go alone. After scanning and sizing up my family, next thing this vagina told me was how her car is always developing problems and how she needs a new one and that she had only 30% of the money. I asked her to go to any recognized dealership and get a deal where she can pay in installments from her salary. Next thing this girl told me was to borrow her the money. This is someone we've been together less than a month. I told her I'm not her father and our relationship was purely for benefits. She said she doesn't care. I jejely continued eating the coochie occasionally and treating her like a side chic while postponing the remaining 70% loan.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Need To Have Their Own Money by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
Draslo:
Relationship na poverty alleviation scheme for most Nigerian women. Give them an inch and they'll just take a mile.

I remember inviting one nice girl to a family function because I didn't want to go alone. After scanning and sizing up my family, next thing this vagina told me was how her car is always developing problems and how she needs a new one and that she had only 30% of the money. I asked her to go to any recognized dealership and get a deal where she can pay in installments from her salary. Next thing this girl told me was to borrow her the money. This is someone we've been together less than a month. I told her I'm not her father and our relationship was purely for benefits. She said she doesn't care. I jejely continued eating the coochie occasionally and treating her like a side chic while postponing the remaining 70% loan.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Need To Have Their Own Money by Wittyglam(f): 6:53am On Apr 24, 2021
I preach and scream this a lot. Women are blessed by God and have the gift of making their own money but most of them don't want to but want to sit and eat from others. That is wrong, I made a video on this topic you can share it with friends and family
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu1Q9qmlJqI
Re: Why Ladies Need To Have Their Own Money by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 24, 2021
According to mosdii's comment's
Nigerian girls are ________
A. Useless
B. Stupid
C. Foolish
D. Ungrateful
Any Correct answer to the above question gets an airtime of #200 (MTN). Your time start now...............

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Need To Have Their Own Money by DEMZEE(m): 9:48am On Apr 24, 2021
emmanuel596:
If you are a broke girl

On his birthday

One correct babe with cash has bought cake and lovely things, booked flight to go with him to a cool destination,

It is not his fault

Go and think of ways to make money, so you can afford basic things like transport money for keke to see him

WTF!

This is trash for bleeps sake

Men should not consider relationships if they are fucking broke.

A woman can never b ur financial backup plan.

Women are not built for leadership and cannot handle masculine problems.
Once u become vulnerable to ur woman, she losses attraction and arousal for u.

A woman's job is to support u in the relationship and not to edge u financially.

U are the man and the authority in the relationship, she's ur flight attendant and ur assistant.

Only low valued beta male simps are attracted to how much money a lady has to offer in a relationship.
Re: Why Ladies Need To Have Their Own Money by DEMZEE(m): 9:49am On Apr 24, 2021
Wittyglam:
I preach and scream this a lot. Women are blessed by God and have the gift of making their own money but most of them don't want to but want to sit and eat from others. That is wrong, I made a video on this topic you can share it with friends and family
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu1Q9qmlJqI

Once a lady becomes more successful and makes more money, relationship doors begin to close for her

Once a man becomes successful and makes more mone, relationship doors begin to open for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Need To Have Their Own Money by DEMZEE(m): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2021
Draslo:

She's obviously useless and can't add value asides sex in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Need To Have Their Own Money by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 24, 2021
emmanuel596:
If you are a broke girl

On his birthday

It is not his fault

This is nonsense
Re: Why Ladies Need To Have Their Own Money by ikillbrokegirls: 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
God knows i don't date broke girls especially nigerian girls they are useless.
Re: Why Ladies Need To Have Their Own Money by phazotron(m): 12:13am On Apr 27, 2021
ZIINI:
A. Useless
B. Stupid
C. Foolish
D. Ungrateful
Any Correct answer to the above question gets an airtime of #200 (MTN). Your time start now...............

All of the above
Re: Why Ladies Need To Have Their Own Money by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 03, 2021
ZIINI:
A. Useless
B. Stupid
C. Foolish
D. Ungrateful
A

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Giantess Force The Shrunk Man To Clean Her Foot After Chasing And Crushing Him W / Married Woman Got Stuck While Having S3x With Lover, From Behind (video) / (VIDEO) Dude Was Caught On Camera ‘finger**g’ His Girlfriend In A Public Restaur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.