Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls (18220 Views)

Am 16,I Need A Profitable Skill To Learn,pls Your Experience And Thoughts Needed / Money Ritual Of 20k Or Learn A High Income Online Skill? / Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by Cheeryfeet: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Unityp:
Smart online betting.I mean abitrage betting. I have been eating from it since 2018
Please teach me how. Please
Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by slimman007: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
MisterALEX:
Join my training on how to do online business using the 72hr income generating system.
Join via 08036733171.

Oga pack well...someone needs help you are there introducing what is not real
Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by Yaks02(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
Unityp:
Smart online betting.I mean abitrage betting. I have been eating from it since 2018

How??
Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by slimman007: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
Cheeryfeet:

Please teach me how. Please

I don't know why people like you won't learn looking for short to make money.Don't come here and start screaming when you are finally been duped..Good luck to you in your quest to get rich quickly

3 Likes

Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by donbrowser(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
greatnaija01:

Bro, pls for your own sake and sanity, go and help yourself on YOUTUBE.

No one who is truly making money steadily will come here to teach you in the name of :"giving back"

Go on youtube and find a skill that is lucrative for you.

WE DO NOT KNOW YOU, SO WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT SKILL SUITS YOUR PERSONALITY>
Lol this is where many people miss it. I'm not selling any course but I am making reasonable earnings as a Freelancer from the same paid courses your criticizing here.

YouTube will present these courses to you according to their own country environment. Nigerian course creators will pick up these foreign courses, implement them and add their own experience to make it easier for you to succeed.

Stop condemning Nigerian course creators for collecting money before showing the way.

Sheffdon mobile phone is not enough to make money online. Get yourself a small laptop and pick up Amazon book publishing and fiverr courses. You're good to go
Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by pusapou(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Pope Francis used to be a nightclub bouncer.

cool
so?
Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by Roysnickz: 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
22brains:
ok I will message you on WhatsApp
I am also interested

1 Like

Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by tunary(m): 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
greatnaija01:

Bro, pls for your own sake and sanity, go and help yourself on YOUTUBE.

No one who is truly making money steadily will come here to teach you in the name of :"giving back"

Go on youtube and find a skill that is lucrative for you.

WE DO NOT KNOW YOU, SO WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT SKILL SUITS YOUR PERSONALITY>
This one sound very very true, they'll in the name of helping people aquire skills but in return charge them for it. people get sense sha
Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by Roysnickz: 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Unityp:
I am interested
Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by slimman007: 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
donkossy:
I'm interested please sir, WhatsApp 08142529620

When you are duped of your hard earn money don't come here and start shouting scammers are all over nairaland.Don't say I did not warn you

1 Like

Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by manuel4real(m): 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Adaaqueen:
Writing on kdp
good evening dear, pls I will gladly appreciate if you can out me through, I'm interested
Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by manuel4real(m): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
slimman007:

When you are duped of your hard earn money don't come here and start shouting scammers are all over nairaland.Don't say I did not warn you
grin
Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by gentlewind(m): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
alllivesmatter:

Good Advice Dear. Good Advice. A guy up there underrated the essence of YouTube in this age. No naaa. No do am.
How can anyone underage what you can achieve with YouTube?
Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by slimman007: 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
donbrowser:

Lol this is where many people miss it. I'm not selling any course but I am making reasonable earnings as a Freelancer from the same paid courses your criticizing here.

YouTube will present these courses to you according to their own country environment. Nigerian course creators will pick up these foreign courses, implement them and add their own experience to make it easier for you to succeed.

Stop condemning Nigerian course creators for collecting money before showing the way.

Sheffdon mobile phone is not enough to make money online. Get yourself a small laptop and pick up Amazon book publishing and fiverr courses. You're good to go

Nobody is condemning Nigerian course creators is just that most of these people are dubious and not sincere and when you paid for such courses you discover that at the end it trash and void of content.That is why I advice anyone eager to learn new skills should make YouTube,udemy,coursera e.t.c their companion and visit forum like quora and avoid Nigerian courses creators like plaque majority of them are not sincere in delivering what they say they will do

2 Likes

Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by kingxsamz(m): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
Graphic design...
Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by shiffynaani(m): 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
donbrowser:

can you pls expatiate more on this bro.

Im keenly following everybody here and by God's grace, i know I'll make a good decision at the end of the day
Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by olatunyemi(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Sheffdon:
Good evening fams. I've got a smart phone and ₦20,000. Pls recommend any smart, digital online skill that you are doing on upwork, fiverr and still being profitable.

I'll appreciate if the skill can be learnt on phone too

Or if you're kind and generous, you can message me to teach me on your online business model. I'm READY to learn. And I'll FOREVER AND EVER be grateful to you

NOTE Pls o don't want FORE AND BINARY INVESTMENTS

I recently quit a factory job. I want to learn and earn the smart way

I will teach you Freelance Writing and you will start making money immediately. Your determination determines how much you make. I'm self-sponsoring my Masters with it. For 3500, I will teach you
Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by Tillatalk: 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
22brains:
that business na blast oo. Target bitcoin accounts and thank me later. Meanwhile, I can teach for free.
I want to learn can you give me your contact

1 Like

Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by itzzkhaliii(m): 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
fergusen:
I don't know if the following qualifies as an online skill, but with the right information, it could change your life.
DOMAIN FLIPPING (Buying and reselling domains).
A .com domain costs about 3500 naira.

Many have had success with domain investing. While for some it didn't work out (probably because they didn't have the patience...). You can give it a try.
I recently made a thread on some selected aspects of Domain investing. See the thread below:
https://www.nairaland.com/6464400/abc-making-money-online-buying

There's also a thread in the business section of nairaland titled, "what to do to make money online". Check it out.

#Goodluck

waiting to see this one of the bosses don spoke,Op look no further I think this is the best advice so far,I have been reading the comments.Trust me with patience you wount regret towing this part.But you to read tire oooo.
Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by itzzkhaliii(m): 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
Avast:

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online
Thank me later
as fergusen suggest tow this part and be patient,it will pay at the end.
Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by Sheffdon: 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
olatunyemi:

I will teach you Freelance Writing and you will start making money immediately. Your determination determines how much you make. I'm self-sponsoring my Masters with it. For 3500, I will teach you
Thanks bro. Even though i suck a little bit at writing, I'm ready to put my mind to it if you can teach me

I'll need your contact bro. Email? Whatsapp?
Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by Mrsoftwork(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Crypto and Domain business will be good for that amount

Sheffdon:
Good evening fams. I've got a smart phone and ₦20,000. Pls recommend any smart, digital online skill that you are doing on upwork, fiverr and still being profitable.

Or if you're kind and generous, you can message me to teach me on your online business model. I'm READY to learn. And I'll FOREVER AND EVER be grateful to you

Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by Burgerlomo: 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
chyzoo4u:
Crypto trading

Very lucrative cool

Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Crypto bro
Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by Mustiboy(m): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
Unityp:

Arbitrage still exists?
Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by IQUIT(m): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
Unityp:
can you throw more light on this arb stuff?
Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by jaytii(f): 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
Czzy:

Are you into it?

I wish I was
I haven't been able to create time to learn on my own and finding someone to put me through is difficult.
Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by Cyril009(m): 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
Sheffdon:

Currently looking at digital marketing, Google Ads Manager for companies & yahoo

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/284481
Top 10 online skills ∆
cool cool grin

What ever you choose buy a course from udemy
I made a post on how to reduce price of udemy courses on nairaland check it out
Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by karkel(m): 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Sheffdon:

How real is it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions / Is This Fake / Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.