Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) (4670 Views)

Pay Me My N1m. You Can’t Owe Me And Then Block Me - Sarah Martins Tells Her Form / Wizkid Dragged By Fans Over This Comment On Ex,justin Skye’s Photo / If Only D'banj Saw This Comment 5 Weeks Ago� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by SweetiliciousD: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Hhmmm but why follow someone whose product you dislike? And then when he comments, you bring it here for people to criticise. I honestly don't know why people consciously aim to upset others.

Feedback is a gift. Ask Google play store. It helps you get better.

Why harassing him with blocking threat?
Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by WoundedLamb: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Feedback is a gift. Ask Google play store. It helps you get better.

Why harassing him with blocking threat?

OP,s statement is OK but the reaction of the recipient is now harassment?

Dear brother, that's not how to give a feedback. That his song doesn't appeal to the OP doesn't mean his song is trash. If the OP had pointed out a specific element of his song he'd like him to improve on, it would have been obvious that's someone that would like to see him get better. There's no way the statement "your song is trash" would make any musician get better cause you've not told him what's wrong with the song. It's clearly an attempt to to make him feel bad. While feedbacks are great, cutting out sources of discouragement or anything that takes away one's self confidence is even better. If his song is completely trash to you, why follow him? Are you a LAWMA employee?

Please, let's not galvanise malicious statements. If you walk into my company and tell me my product is trash, you're sure getting kicked out.

1 Like

Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by SweetiliciousD: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
WoundedLamb:

OP,s statement is OK but the reaction of the recipient is now harassment?

Dear brother, that's not how to give a feedback. That his song doesn't appeal to the OP doesn't mean his song is trash. If the OP had pointed out a specific element of his song he'd like him to improve on, it would have been obvious that's someone that would like to see him get better. There's no way the statement "your song is trash" would make any musician get better cause you've not told him what's wrong with the song. It's clearly an attempt to to make him feel bad. While feedbacks are great, cutting out sources of discouragement or anything that takes away one's self confidence is even better. If his song is completely trash to you, why follow him? Are you a LAWMA employee?

Please, let's not galvanise malicious statements. If you walk into my company and tell me my product is trash, you're sure getting kicked out.

I can understand your clear stand point and you are entitled to your opinion.

I can only speak for myself. If you tell me my product is thrash, I will open a constructive discussion with you.

Why do you think my product is "thrash"? :::::::::::::

What do you think I can do to improve or address the identified gap(s)? :::::::::::::

How in your opinion would you prefer I repackage.? :::::::::::::

Blocking or kicking you out implies shutting out improvements window and remaining "Stagnant" in an ever changing and dynamic business ecosystem.

Ask yahoo that kicked Google concept out... then. You will know better.
Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by folabayo(f): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Just unfollower him peacefully. No b fight
Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
futuregovernor:
Mr P, from the defunt Psqaure send me a direct message in Instagram that I should unfollow him or he will block me.

Just because I commented on his page that his music doesn't make sense
Don't worry you'll be successful one day and someone somewhere will also criticize your hard work too...
I don't just know why people like using 50mb to look for trouble... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by WoundedLamb: 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

I can only speak for myself. If you tell me my product is thrash, I will open a constructive discussion with you.

What do you think I can do to improve or address the identified gap(s)? :::::::::::::

Blocking or kicking you out implies shutting out improvements window and remaining "Stagnant" in an ever changing and dynamic business ecosystem.

Indeed. Such utopia.

What you've failed to understand is that music is an art and the artist creates his own universe. There's no particular way of doing it and what appeals to you might not appeal to me. Most importantly, nobody's taste is better than others. Any consumer who doesn't understand this will always constitute a nuisance to artists and fans alike. Like I said in my post, that his song doesn't appeal to the OP is not any reason to call it trash. It's like cooking. A southerner can't go to the North, taste thier food and call it trash, and then expect to be asked "oh, how do you want us to cook it?" It just doesn't work that way. For you to give a feedback on anything, you must be a consumer of that thing. Yahoo/Google relationship is far from what is being discussed here.

The OP doesn't consume the guy's music. He just doesn't like his music and that is understandable. But going out of his way to follow him online just to call his hustle trash is just a clear attempt at making him feel bad. Moreover, it's an insult to everyone out there who likes his music cause you'd be calling all of them trash consumers. "I don't really like this work of art" is different from "this costly painting on your wall is just trash!". We should learn how to communicate and stop hiding behind some utopian principles to deliberately bring down others. There's no justification for going on his page to trash-talk his work and demarket him. Any artist can tell from a distance the kind of feedback that's worth engaging.
Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by Opemiposii(f): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mtcheew.. Who be this?
Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by mastertek: 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
If I were Peter, I would not only block you on Instagram, I will make sure I blocked your Life.

You don't hide under stupid principal to showcase your hatred for me

SweetiliciousD:

Re: Peter Psquare Wants To Block Me Because Of This Comment (picture) by jaxxy(m): 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
Lol I don’t know what to say until I hear the song bt u get bad mouth sha tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afrocandy Tell Nigerians To Kiss Her B*tt / Check Out Rita Dominic New Looks In Army Green Jumpsuit / n

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.