Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

What Big Sacrifices Have Friends Made For You... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Big Sacrifices Have Friends Made For You... (519 Views)

See What Big Booty Does To Me / What Big Aunties Did To Us!! / What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Big Sacrifices Have Friends Made For You... by bigpicture001: 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
..i had an accident few weeks after writing my jamb way back when.. Had my leg broken and recuperating after surgery. With my leg still very much swollen and not even able to stand yet..

Post time came up, I couldnt travel for it. This is one big chance of admission I have severally sought.. When my friend already 200l in same school knew I wouldn't attend the exam cuz of the accident, without telling me, he got my jamb slip from the site got my passport, bought the post time form on my behalf, and went into the hall to impersonate and do the exam...

He only called and consoled me on the expiry of the date of my exam and told me not to be too heartbroken that miracle might still happen. I 100% doubted him. Alas he scored 78% ND I was admitted through the first batch to study economics.

He didn't even know wot the outcome was, I got an admission SMS right there in the hospital from jamb. I doubted and called it fake.. Till I crosschecked at at the school website. Then I believed... That is not even the surprise. The main one is that he only informed me of what he did in my 300l. I couldn't believe it .he is a friend, and a true one indeed..

Can we share ours..?

3 Likes

Re: What Big Sacrifices Have Friends Made For You... by Xenry: 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
(Deleted comment)
Re: What Big Sacrifices Have Friends Made For You... by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
he borrowed me his room to nack one daughter of Zion like that...

4 Likes

Re: What Big Sacrifices Have Friends Made For You... by dawnomike(m): 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
We were crossing an expressway after buying stuffs from the market. The polythene bag i carried gave way in the middle of the expressway. He literally stood in between me and an oncoming speeding vehicle for me not to get hit!
Re: What Big Sacrifices Have Friends Made For You... by sanity12(m): 12:24am On Apr 24, 2021
yep
Re: What Big Sacrifices Have Friends Made For You... by chatinent: 12:30am On Apr 24, 2021
Get well soon.
Re: What Big Sacrifices Have Friends Made For You... by CandyOps(m): 12:47am On Apr 24, 2021
Saturday evening 2012...

In an incomplete building with friends smoking kush and waiting for the party in our compound to end so we could retire to our rooms.
About seven or eight guys all wearing black on black rushed into the building welding shiny sharp cutlasses and short wooden-handle axes.

It happened in a flash.. we were all vibing and sharing joints and was caught almost completely off guard.
They intruders came for a guy amongst us nicknamed, Stagger.
I think it was gang-related or so.. because i heard Stagger yelling, "Aro! Aro!" which is a known war-cry for the baggers as they intruders brandished their weapons.

A couple shots rang out and as i made my way out of the incomplete building in a dash, one of the gangsters who intruded blocked off my path.

I quickly sized him up in a milisecond. I couldn't see his face as he had a mask on, and his shiny locally-made piston drawn. But something else caught my attention. It was his wrist watch... and the fragrance he was wearing.

I could swear i recognized that smell. It smelt like the perfume of someone I had encountered earlier. And his Casio rose colored chain watch matched his too. I didn't have time to think twice before putting one and two togheter to know it was Mike. Besides, the commotion going on behind us was enof distraction.

I mean i could hear the swooshing sounds of metal slicing through the air and the sick thud sound made on impact with bodies which is always followed with loud screams. it was crazy the chaos happening in one place

Mike my classmate was the guy behind the mask, we locked eyes for a few more seconds before i made a quick run out of the building through the window to my left. He could have gunned me down if he wanted but because he always knew i had affliations with the rival gang..

i jumped out of the low window and as my legs hit the ground I suddendly woke up from sleep

Damn! i been smoking too much

5 Likes

Re: What Big Sacrifices Have Friends Made For You... by Bashnigga(m): 4:48am On Apr 24, 2021
CandyOps:
Saturday evening 2012...

In an incomplete building with friends smoking kush and waiting for the party in our compound to end so we could retire to our rooms.
About seven or eight guys all wearing black on black rushed into the building welding shiny sharp cutlasses and short wooden-handle axes.

It happened in a flash.. we were all vibing and sharing joints and was caught almost completely off guard.
They intruders came for a guy amongst us nicknamed, Stagger.
I think it was gang-related or so.. because i heard Stagger yelling, "Aro! Aro!" which is a known war-cry for the baggers as they intruders brandished their weapons.

A couple shots rang out and as i made my way out of the incomplete building in a dash, one of the gangsters who intruded blocked off my path.

I quickly sized him up in a milisecond. I couldn't see his face as he had a mask on, and his shiny locally-made piston drawn. But something else caught my attention. It was his wrist watch... and the fragrance he was wearing.

I could swear i recognized that smell. It smelt like the perfume of someone I had encountered earlier. And his Casio rose colored chain watch matched his too. I didn't have time to think twice before putting one and two togheter to know it was Mike. Besides, the commotion going on behind us was enof distraction.

I mean i could hear the swooshing sounds of metal slicing through the air and the sick thud sound made on impact with bodies which is always followed with loud screams. it was crazy the chaos happening in one place

Mike my classmate was the guy behind the mask, we locked eyes for a few more seconds before i made a quick run out of the building through the window to my left. He could have gunned me down if he wanted but because he always knew i had affliations with the rival gang..

i jumped out of the low window and as my legs hit the ground I suddendly woke up from sleep

Seriously mehn?. U got me hooked right from the beginning of the story only to tell me it was a dream in the end. U better go back to sleep to dream about the rest of the story, then come back and continue, lol.

1 Like

Re: What Big Sacrifices Have Friends Made For You... by paulolee(m): 5:27am On Apr 24, 2021
allowed me date his junior sister even after knowing so well dt am dt playing kinda guy...
2 months letta I broke up wit d bea because her complain n nagging were soo much....the friend found out and I lost my bea n also the friendship wt d gee
Re: What Big Sacrifices Have Friends Made For You... by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 24, 2021
CandyOps:

Noble xyz, echo me your dealer unit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Cry / The Reason Fine Girls Move With Ugly And Average Looking Girls / Come To Mama - Adventure From The Bedroom Of An African Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.