Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,878 members, 7,806,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail (44152 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by BENEAMATA: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2021
Graciafun:

Why can't she spell FOREIGN and YORUBA correctly?
she can TWERK for the law though . . . grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by Jodera: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

And how do you know all this Mr investigator?
must someone have to investigate for all those symptoms he outlined to manifest? A mother who is close to her daughter must surely see the sign of constant abuse in the body of her tender child
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by airminem(f): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2021
mannabbqgriIIz:
he will not smell jail madam tontoh
grin Make MANNAGRILLA set eyes on ur moniker
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2021
Sheuns:
shocked
Never knew the law now twerks.

The law still remains you’re innocent until proven guilty. So the accused remains innocent until pronounced guilty by a court of laws. Madam Tonto Dike go and sit down and let the law take its course.
A typical Nigerian say queen will naturally spell tweak as twerk! Nothing in the head!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by edoairways: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2021
heartbraker:
dont ask me stupid questions ogbeni, my message is not 4 emotionally weak people like u who only follow hearsay and cant reason on there own, my message av been passed to dose who av common sense, so abeg 4 park 4 one side.
It is a simple question, are you supporting it or not?.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by saphiere(f): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Sheuns:
shocked
Never knew the law now twerks.

The law still remains you’re innocent until proven guilty. So the accused remains innocent until pronounced guilty by a court of laws. Madam Tonto Dike go and sit down and let the law take its course.
Rape apologist.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by saphiere(f): 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Pained soul
Rape apologist
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by Fanuchi007: 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
All d women pouring acid on men; stabbing and burning men in their houses TOTO DIKe no talk pim. But once they hear it's a man involved; dem go begin form activist. Stand for justice on all sides and stop this pathetic double standard. it's sickening
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by ogkrakkid(m): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
heartbraker:
Dis baba ijesha case luk like a setup to me cus d story no add up at all. dont judge tins wit emotions bro life no be like dat alway analyse tins carefully. 1. If u read d story very well d cctv didnt captured anything, according to d story d woman set a camera in d sitting room but said she left d house and come back to meet dem aving sex in d kitchen. 2. Wetin be d relationship wey dem get wey make ham leave her pikin with a man 4 her house? Remember d man no be lesson teacher ooo 3. And how him go dey have sex wit a 7 years old girl till she reach 14 and him parent no knw? Remember a 7 year girl still suppose dey follow her mama go anywhere she dey go, how she kon dey manage sneak out to have sex for 7years baffles me. All i see here is a woman desperately wanna deal with a guy 4 a reason best knw to her.
make sense no kill u Bros..make ur enemy no see ur small shit,make ur enemy no see u reason, make Dem no see ur break light..ahh life no balance oo.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
pelicanbeau:
...but Tonto is worse than baba ijesha

She is worser sef.

Who does she think she is. "I will personally make sure he rots in jail" as who?
As the governor or the judge on the matter.

No one says rape is good. It is one of the biggest crime of the society. But someone like her should keep quiet.

Olosho of a woman.

Nonsense.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kreme:
Shut up dia Madam TONTO, you've done far worse But I don't understand o, Is this Man under a spell or what?
As Oloshos plenty reach for nollywood., I hope he rots in jail

You abused Tonto but went ahead and did what you are abusing her for..wtf
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
Fanuchi007:
All d women pouring acid on men; stabbing and burning men in their houses TOTO DIKe no talk pim. But once they hear it's a man involved; dem go begin form activist. Stand for justice on all sides and stop this pathetic double standard. it's sickening

Raping of kids should not be a gender thing..I pray to God you never ever have to deal with such

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by Parizz: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Those filthy rapists and paedophiles who disguise as celebrities will be caught
Baba ijesha is just an example
as a judge, what would you give
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by Kreme(m): 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
milehigh06:

You abused Tonto but went ahead and did what you are abusing her for..wtf
Stfu! why are you on my mention? Is Tonto your mother or your elder Sister? She said she'll make sure he rots in Jail, who is She?.. What the Man did, if found guilty is evil and he deserves punishment for that. Nobody is disputing this fact but who is Tonto Dike to punish a rapist? She's far worse... She said what she said to get attention.... Now get the Bleep off my mention!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by Gokoyer0(m): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
Baba ijesha was sick indeed. How could he be molesting a girl of that age with his status?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by Gokoyer0(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
I ain't supporting molestation in any form but do you know that women also molesting young boys?
CardiNice:
I think it's high time Nigeria women and ladies stand up for child abuse that is currently going on in the country.
The women actually have the power to make a change because the rate in which little children are being molested in the country is physically and spiritually alarming. This even involves babies and i think this was what the wife of AY was talking about that made her go through depression. The stealing of babies, kidnapping of girls then impregnating them to produce babies then this babies will be taking away from them to where God only GOD knows, what are they doing with those babies?
NIGERIANS were attacking the wife of AY, they have no idea what is going on this country. The wickedness and the atrocities and the Evil going on in Nigeria is the exact reason why GOD Said he regretted creating Man.

An average NIGERIA man is so so so so wicked that even the devil Will shout Blood of Jesus. I am beginning to believe that the news of a secret hideout in Abuja where they rape girls on camera and record it on the darkweb is true if you go by the concern of the wife of AY.
Where is DSS? Why can't they act like FBI in America? DSS is supposed to be an independent government security that has no influence by the government just like In USA.

We see that the FBI is now investigating the governor of new York in America, the Fbi had investigated powerful people like Trump, The clintons and powerful Americans in the past and have even persecuted them when found guilty, was it not two years ago that a billionaire was jailed for life in America?

How many times have DSS investigated and prosecute a notable rich man or politician in NIGERIA?

DSS have failed NIGERIANS.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by Midas01: 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Shut up, mumu. So because it didn't happen to her directly shouldn't be concerned.

She also said "if proven guilty"...try and receive sense.
johnkey:
Wetin concern this shameless leaking-ass idiot always chasing clout. I stand with baba ijesha until we see confirm evidence not all these hearsays.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kreme:

Stfu! why are you on my mention? Is Tonto your mother or your elder Sister? She said she'll make sure he rots in Jail, who is She?.. What the Man did, if found guilty is evil and he deserves punishment for that. Nobody is disputing this fact but who is Tonto Dike to punish a rapist? She's far worse... She said what she said to get attention.... Now get the Bleep off my mention!

You think using cuss words makes your point....all these kids
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by Kreme(m): 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
milehigh06:

You think using cuss words makes your point....all these kids
Pele Mr Metuselah.. agbaya
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by patjane(f): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
How? Just reread what you wrote if it makes any sense to you..
pelicanbeau:
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
saphiere:
Rape apologist

Tụfịakwa u
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
pelicanbeau:
This is the mentality of those occupying Nigeria. How do you think Nigeria will go forward. Someone wants to tell someone that what he does is not good and you're attacking her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by GiZcorp: 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
But somewhere in the North it's okay to marry a and f*ck Minors, but in other places it's Haram to f*ck one. Don't get me wrong, I'm not supporting any form of abuse against the girl child but we can't be in the same country and the law can't be applied to all.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by romunu(m): 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
Who called her in this matter, Goan settle your matters with that risky bob of yours abi na bobrisky them de call am?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by makydebbie(f): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
CardiNice:
I think it's high time Nigeria women and ladies stand up for child abuse that is currently going on in the country.
The women actually have the power to make a change because the rate in which little children are being molested in the country is physically and spiritually alarming. This even involves babies and i think this was what the wife of AY was talking about that made her go through depression. The stealing of babies, kidnapping of girls then impregnating them to produce babies then this babies will be taking away from them to where God only GOD knows, what are they doing with those babies?
NIGERIANS were attacking the wife of AY, they have no idea what is going on this country. The wickedness and the atrocities and the Evil going on in Nigeria is the exact reason why GOD Said he regretted creating Man.

An average NIGERIA man is so so so so wicked that even the devil Will shout Blood of Jesus. I am beginning to believe that the news of a secret hideout in Abuja where they rape girls on camera and record it on the darkweb is true if you go by the concern of the wife of AY.
Where is DSS? Why can't they act like FBI in America? DSS is supposed to be an independent government security that has no influence by the government just like In USA.

We see that the FBI is now investigating the governor of new York in America, the Fbi had investigated powerful people like Trump, The clintons and powerful Americans in the past and have even persecuted them when found guilty, was it not two years ago that a billionaire was jailed for life in America?

How many times have DSS investigated and prosecute a notable rich man or politician in NIGERIA?

DSS have failed NIGERIANS.

In this your long post, I didn't see you tell men to stop molesting women. Or it's normalized now? Only women should do the work?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by shogsman(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
lexy2014:

Are these d bloggers?:

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-56827253.amp

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/22/police-arrest-nollywood-star-baba-ijesha-allegedly-raping-teenager-7-years

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/sexual-assault-trust-nobody-nigerians-shocked-over-arrest-of-popular-actor-baba-ijesha/%3famp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/04/22/breaking-nollywood-star-baba-ijesha-arrested-for-alleged-7-year-rape-of-minor/%3famp
So all you have is what the fvcking blogs gave you,just words,no single evidence, no cctv video,or even a picture of his official statement in police station Abi a picture of him in the station sef.
You take all you read online hookline and sinker just like the dakolo case which the court eventually threw out.
You'd judge him without hearing his own damn side because he is a man and he is supposed to be guilty right.why are you lots always in a hurry to crucify someone when you don't even have anything about the so called case,the least you could Is at least get your facts right
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by shogsman(m): 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
AHCB:
The Police are already investigating, I'm pretty sure the video clip from the CCTV Will be made available for them to peruse.

Also, it must be known from the report he wasn't actually captured on CCTV raping the girl. The testimony from the mother and the girl should be enough though.
Their testimony should be enough to convict him because he is not a human being and he doesn't have any right because his own side of the story doesn't count or perhaps because he is a man and it automatically makes him guilty right.
There Is no cctv video,no picture of his official statement, no picture of him in the police station.
The least y'all can do is to wait till there is actually something tangible to go on with before you judge
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by lexy2014: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
shogsman:

So all you have is what the fvcking blogs gave you,just words,no single evidence, no cctv video,or even a picture of his official statement in police station Abi a picture of him in the station sef.
You take all you read online hookline and sinker just like the dakolo case which the court eventually threw out.
You'd judge him without hearing his own damn side because he is a man and he is supposed to be guilty right.why are you lots always in a hurry to crucify someone when you don't even have anything about the so called case,the least you could Is at least get your facts right

Are these d bloggers?:

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-56827253.amp

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/22/police-arrest-nollywood-star-baba-ijesha-allegedly-raping-teenager-7-years

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/sexual-assault-trust-nobody-nigerians-shocked-over-arrest-of-popular-actor-baba-ijesha/%3famp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/04/22/breaking-nollywood-star-baba-ijesha-arrested-for-alleged-7-year-rape-of-minor/%3famp
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by shogsman(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by lexy2014: 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail by murmee: 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
heartbraker:
Dis baba ijesha case luk like a setup to me cus d story no add up at all. dont judge tins wit emotions bro life no be like dat alway analyse tins carefully. 1. If u read d story very well d cctv didnt captured anything, according to d story d woman set a camera in d sitting room but said she left d house and come back to meet dem aving sex in d kitchen. 2. Wetin be d relationship wey dem get wey make ham leave her pikin with a man 4 her house? Remember d man no be lesson teacher ooo 3. And how him go dey have sex wit a 7 years old girl till she reach 14 and him parent no knw? Remember a 7 year girl still suppose dey follow her mama go anywhere she dey go, how she kon dey manage sneak out to have sex for 7years baffles me. All i see here is a woman desperately wanna deal with a guy 4 a reason best knw to her.
A good submission by heartbreaker. Kudos!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chika Ike Shows Off Her Real Face / Sophia Momodu Stuns In Bikini In Florida / Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.