Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? (64458 Views)

Is La Buena Vida Good? / How Genuine Are La Buena Vida? / LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by dazzlingd(m): 7:01am On May 12, 2021
bigbauer:

i have not and will not need to convince anyone, the choice is completely yours, mine is to inform you about the opportunity, we educate and not convince.

From your last statement it's apparent that you have no idea of what MLM is else you would've known it's a personal business.

Free advise, stop blind argument, it only magnifies your ignorance. Your ignorance is fully wrapped in arrogance making your case incorrigible. And talking to you is a waste.

I'm done wasting time on you, it's a complete waste of executive time.

Personal business, like you are the CEO of la Buena vida?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by dazzlingd(m): 7:07am On May 12, 2021
bigbauer:

You just testified that the business is working and can afford to give people all expense paid international vacations. On the bright side, you also got to see pictures of other countries grin

Seriously, I'm surprised you didn't get value for your time, could it be that your prejudice didn't allow you see anything valuable in all that was discussed?

I apologize on their behalf if truly you didn't get an iota of value for the time you spent. The truth is that this may not be for everyone, but it's changing lives, mine inclusive.

Are there people that are not succeeding in this? Yes there are, it's a business, just like any other business, there are those who'll fail in it, but it doesn't mean the business isn't working. Let's be sincere, are people failing in supermarkets, filling stations, spare parts business etc?

Are there those that are successfully making good money from this, yes thousands of people are making money!

The fact that most people go to school and fail doesn't mean that everyone going to school are failing.

You can choose to draw your inspiration from those that are failing or those that are succeeding, the choice is yours.

Is MLM the best option? No but it's a better option.

Check my siggy if you're ready to give this a shot, let's grow together!!

Do you know how much the person you quoted is making from his current business/job..?
Before he can divert his energy to the one you are advertising to him, u need to be honest with him and show him your own earnings and the results he can achieve over time if he diverts same energy to it to make a fair comparison...
You are wicked and selfish if you want him to take a leap without knowing where he is going..

Show me how much you have made this year and since you began, lemme do my calculations and see if it is worthy to leave me current occupation for it...

8 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by dammyBoxes: 9:56pm On May 12, 2021
dazzlingd:

Do you know how much the person you quoted is making from his current business/job..?
Before he can divert his energy to the one you are advertising to him, u need to be honest with him and show him your own earnings and the results he can achieve over time if he diverts same energy to it to make a fair comparison...
You are wicked and selfish if you want him to take a leap without knowing where he is going..

Show me how much you have made this year and since you began, lemme do my calculations and see if it is worthy to leave me current occupation for it...
these guys are annoyingly dishonest. They keep repeating inspirational nonsenses but never talking about the core of the business. WHERE IS THE MILLIONS COMING FROM? simple answer, it is all a Ponzi scheme. It all has to do with people being brought in and asked to "donate" their money to make you a millionaire. It is not business, it is just exploitation. Someone talked about how he has bought car and all. Same with fraudsters, they can show you their cars and all, but it is still fraud. No one is saying they are not making money, but where is the money coming from? This simple question has not been answered and would not be answered because these guys are bloody Lairs

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Mckinnelspencej(m): 11:59am On May 13, 2021
bigbauer:

Sell or use that's your choice, and about my making millions, that's my personal business

Bros na simple question him ask,ARE YOU MAKING MILLIONS ?

2 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Mckinnelspencej(m): 12:04pm On May 13, 2021
bigbauer:

You just testified that the business is working and can afford to give people all expense paid international vacations. On the bright side, you also got to see pictures of other countries grin

Seriously, I'm surprised you didn't get value for your time, could it be that your prejudice didn't allow you see anything valuable in all that was discussed?

You be mumu sha

I apologize on their behalf if truly you didn't get an iota of value for the time you spent. The truth is that this may not be for everyone, but it's changing lives, mine inclusive.

Are there people that are not succeeding in this? Yes there are, it's a business, just like any other business, there are those who'll fail in it, but it doesn't mean the business isn't working. Let's be sincere, are people failing in supermarkets, filling stations, spare parts business etc?

Are there those that are successfully making good money from this, yes thousands of people are making money!

The fact that most people go to school and fail doesn't mean that everyone going to school are failing.

You can choose to draw your inspiration from those that are failing or those that are succeeding, the choice is yours.

Is MLM the best option? No but it's a better option.

Check my siggy if you're ready to give this a shot, let's grow together!!

You be mu mu man sha!! Defending an obvious scam without proof, if you're so better off then give a little more insight and as for the gullible ones dem wan use white cars and vacation photos deceive please use that money help your sibling or aunty way need help pass you or pay for a child's school fees or even start petty business that this nonsense I been reading which some people are trying so hard to encourage...it's sickening what they do to both greedy and poor ones.

1 Like

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Mckinnelspencej(m): 12:19pm On May 13, 2021
I am just seeing the last few posts of this ponzi schemer inviting their cohorts to post in support to make it seem they are legit... Unu bu anumanu ...some are here talking BS like we aren't richer than them already.. Good life and vacation photos my A$$,vomiting millions with empty bank accounts all because you need the 48k of the poor man to add 3k to your personal account as referral bonus...Nigerians please be wiser I urge you all I know we all need money but falling for this annoying scheme is what my 10 year old niece wouldn't even do.....so I should leave my business which worth more than the nonsense 1million naira lanre posted just to sign up and invite my village and community to join because you call it MLM...you guys are sick to be sleeping at night knowing all you do is scam people with false promises...you think say na by to wear white and white to portray as innocent and pure,na my punch go stain am with your nose blees mofos

5 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by bigbauer(m): 6:12pm On May 17, 2021
puhleeze:
Lol.... You guys are trying really hard to convince, while at the same time insulting the people you are trying to convince....

Lol, people are wiser now.. You can decide to deceive your family members and mortgage your unborn children's future, thats upto you, but let it be known that people are fully AWARE of ponzi and mlm schemes

LA Buena Vida is a SCAM!

Keep saying MLM is a scam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSpm679ytsw
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by bigbauer(m): 6:12pm On May 17, 2021
Kennydoc:

Go to Europe and mention this stupid MLM to people and see if they won't disgrace you. Rational and analytical people as Europeans don't waste their time on MLM.

Mckinnelspencej:

You be mu mu man sha!! Defending an obvious scam without proof, if you're so better off then give a little more insight and as for the gullible ones dem wan use white cars and vacation photos deceive please use that money help your sibling or aunty way need help pass you or pay for a child's school fees or even start petty business that this nonsense I been reading which some people are trying so hard to encourage...it's sickening what they do to both greedy and poor ones.

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Pumpkin911(f): 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
To say I'm disgusted is an outright understatement!

Now it's okay to usurp others hard earned money just to up your status?!

And to confidently defend your rubbish talks!

If you're so 'White' as claimed, why on earth will you bring in gullible people through such lies as 'an NGO willing to fund you to go into your own skilled business'?

You all are disgusting and karma is such a bitch waiting for you, I tell you!

I just wanna thank the few honest who have made eye clearing suggestions on here, may we not be swindled of our hard earned income.

I'm actually boiling and na dat idiot inviter go hear am from me when next he bothers me with an invite to their mind cringing meeting.......disgusting sets of people!

4 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by JezCalMeJay(m): 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Pumpkin911:
To say I'm disgusted is an outright understatement!

Now it's okay to usurp others hard earned money just to up your status?!

And to confidently defend your rubbish talks!

If you're so 'White' as claimed, why on earth will you bring in gullible people through such lies as 'an NGO willing to fund you to go into your own skilled business'?

You all are disgusting and karma is such a bitch waiting for you, I tell you!

I just wanna thank the few honest who have made eye clearing suggestions on here, may we not be swindled of our hard earned income.

I'm actually boiling and na dat idiot inviter go hear am from me when next he bothers me with an invite to their mind cringing meeting.......disgusting sets of people!

Whatever the result, it's a personal decision,

If them show you, you gree, congratulations

If them show you, you no gree, na still congratulations

At the long run, if it pays someone, it's the person's personal choice.

Also if it doesn't pay the person, it's still the person's choice..

Cognitive Dissonance..which is our problem in this country, and that's why we are being governed by buhari..

If you don't agree with their POV .....does it qualify to be a scam....

At the long run" a gun wasn't put to the head...

IT'S A MATTER OF CHOICE
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Pumpkin911(f): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2021
JezCalMeJay:

Whatever the result, it's a personal decision,

If them show you, you gree, congratulations

If them show you, you no gree, na still congratulations

At the long run, if it pays someone, it's the person's personal choice.

Also if it doesn't pay the person, it's still the person's choice..

Cognitive Dissonance..which is our problem in this country, and that's why we are being governed by buhari..

If you don't agree with their POV .....does it qualify to be a scam....

At the long run" a gun wasn't put to the head...

IT'S A MATTER OF CHOICE

yen yen yen....yen yen yen

And the rubbish talk continues.....

It pays one person at the detriment of other thousands failure, I hear you well undecided

Mind manipulation might as well be a gun sir....like a gullible person stands a chance of making a choice!

Cognitive dissonance affects every human....it's not an issue for many here....their actions and the resulting value of the scheme has been rationalized to come to a decision while some others despite telling a lie think of themselves as being honest.....gets you wondering who the problematic ones are

They can do whatever with their POV for all I care as long as cheating other fellow human isn't involved

You're right though.....it's my choice to be repulsed by the scheme, if you're happy with it....your choice too

Let everyone keep at their actions, at the long run the end result speaks for itself!

4 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by tplayer: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2021
Pumpkin911:

It pays one person at the detriment of other thousands failure, I hear you well undecided

Mind manipulation might as well be a gun sir....like a gullible person stands a chance of making a choice!

Cognitive dissonance affects every human....it's not an issue for many here....their actions and the resulting value of the scheme has been rationalized to come to a decision while some others despite telling a lie think of themselves as being honest.....gets you wondering who the problematic ones are

They can do whatever with their POV for all I care as long as cheating other fellow human isn't involved

You're right though.....it's my choice to be repulsed by the scheme, if you're happy with it....your choice too

Let everyone keep at their actions, at the long run the end result speaks for itself!

Well said. Bold lady!!

2 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by JezCalMeJay(m): 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
Pumpkin911:

What's the difference between what i typed and what you typed..

Cause it all goes down to the same thing

CHOICE...

preach now till eternity....who will do will do....

Still their CHOICE
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by JezCalMeJay(m): 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
Pumpkin911:

@the bolded.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Dolliz: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2021
[quote author=lanre88 post=101604571]I actually don’t want to do this but another part of me says I should because of those that might be misinformed due to some people who wallow in ignorance.

Anyways I have always been someone who hated anything marketing all my life even while working in the bank then. You dare not tell me about marketing, I would rebuff you immediately not until I lost lot of money in my business last year due to covid 19.

What business can I start again after loosing millions, there is a saying that “you can’t keep doing the same thing and expect a different result, you must try something different”. That was what gave me the courage to even start something totally different and see myself. I did joined October 2020.

One thing I realised about life is simple, what you don’t believe will work will never work for you even if it work for others. An average Nigerian is only interested in putting money somewhere and relax for the money to grow without any input, that is why ponzi schemes thrive alot in this country.

Lbv is something totally different and would never work for you if you want to get rich quick without doing anything. You must work by either recommendation people or your downlines are likeminds who are active in the project. My best friend this year alone has made over 2.9million in total (pix below).

I carefully read everything comments from page1 and could not but laugh. Those that claimed they lost money are but those who want it immediately, mind you that is possible only if you do the work.

MYTHS ABOUT LBV

1. LBV IS A MLM PROJECT – Stay away if you cannot recommend people, go back to your hard work and continue complaining about the economy and how hard it hits. The project is not for everyone.

2. You would fail in the business once you give up easily, lot of Nigerians are naturally proud and full of ego. You hear I can’t talk to people blabla so it doesn’t look like I am begging them and all, moreso I cannot convince people.

If I throw an advert on Nairaland for a marketing job that pays just N50,000. You would see how people would bombard me with calls.

3. Lbv is 100% genuinely but not for everyone.

4. Lbv gives you a platform to offer people something as empowerment, what have you done to offer people what to do aside from comment about the state of the economy.

5. The business of this century is nothing but Marketing, your bank work, govt job etc can never make you rich.

6. Avenue to Read and be creative.

Lastly, before you part with your cash if you ever attend any of the presentation. Ask yourself, can you do this for long? Lbv is a life time project. It is not all Doctors, Lawyers, Accountants, Carpenters etc that succeed in their field, network marketing is no different.

Thank you.
I can see tope awelewa in that picture.the short guy.i was in his office last week for this same shit seminar.the only people that enjoy this are the top boss.Ekiti state is just a place that such thing could easily get people attention.no wonder he makes millions in short period of time.now I know better.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Dolliz: 9:43am On Jun 21, 2021
lanre88:
I actually don’t want to do this but another part of me says I should because of those that might be misinformed due to some people who wallow in ignorance.

Anyways I have always been someone who hated anything marketing all my life even while working in the bank then. You dare not tell me about marketing, I would rebuff you immediately not until I lost lot of money in my business last year due to covid 19.

What business can I start again after loosing millions, there is a saying that “you can’t keep doing the same thing and expect a different result, you must try something different”. That was what gave me the courage to even start something totally different and see myself. I did joined October 2020.

One thing I realised about life is simple, what you don’t believe will work will never work for you even if it work for others. An average Nigerian is only interested in putting money somewhere and relax for the money to grow without any input, that is why ponzi schemes thrive alot in this country.

Lbv is something totally different and would never work for you if you want to get rich quick without doing anything. You must work by either recommendation people or your downlines are likeminds who are active in the project. My best friend this year alone has made over 2.9million in total (pix below).

I carefully read everything comments from page1 and could not but laugh. Those that claimed they lost money are but those who want it immediately, mind you that is possible only if you do the work.

MYTHS ABOUT LBV

1. LBV IS A MLM PROJECT – Stay away if you cannot recommend people, go back to your hard work and continue complaining about the economy and how hard it hits. The project is not for everyone.

2. You would fail in the business once you give up easily, lot of Nigerians are naturally proud and full of ego. You hear I can’t talk to people blabla so it doesn’t look like I am begging them and all, moreso I cannot convince people.

If I throw an advert on Nairaland for a marketing job that pays just N50,000. You would see how people would bombard me with calls.

3. Lbv is 100% genuinely but not for everyone.

4. Lbv gives you a platform to offer people something as empowerment, what have you done to offer people what to do aside from comment about the state of the economy.

5. The business of this century is nothing but Marketing, your bank work, govt job etc can never make you rich.

6. Avenue to Read and be creative.

Lastly, before you part with your cash if you ever attend any of the presentation. Ask yourself, can you do this for long? Lbv is a life time project. It is not all Doctors, Lawyers, Accountants, Carpenters etc that succeed in their field, network marketing is no different.

Thank you.
I can see tope awelewa in that picture.the short guy.i was in his office last week for this same shit seminar.the only people that enjoy this are the top boss.Ekiti state is just a place that such thing could easily get people attention.no wonder he makes millions in short period of time.now I know better.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by ofyd001: 8:05am On Jul 14, 2021
You can't be serious like this oh. If your education hasn't served you, it may have served others like me. Stop generalising. People are within their rights to seek clarification, whether they read books or not is immaterial.

I'm not necessarily against them sef, marketing is an essential part of business, so their multilevel marketing system is alright. But the problem is their perceived dishonesty. You tell people you want to change their lives, give job opportunities etc while they'll eventually try to cajole you into joining the pyramid scheme. If these prospective new members had 100k lying around, they wouldn't be seeking job opportunities from La Buena Vida. They ought to be honest, tell people what they do and the responsibilities involved. After the training, the account number they'll send for you to pay into carries "Aim Global Nigeria" as account name. Another reason to be sceptical about their operations.

Alot of people are jobless, looking for a way out. It is utter wickedness to take advantage of their situation and play on their intelligence.

JezCalMeJay:

You know why......Black man especially Nigerians don't read, should i say most Nigerians don't read....

The truth is most people crying foul play here, wanted a get rich quick scheme but were disappointed,

So you know...even if it's the mentorship and training one gains after all these...it is way better than our wasted life serving the Nigeria schooling system...
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by ClassicMan202(m): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=Dolliz post=102937283][/quote]

Dear Sir

In clear terms please.

1. What are you marketing? As in which products?

2. Where does the money for the all expenses paid trips and cars come from?

1 Like

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by JezCalMeJay(m): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
ofyd001:
You can't be serious like this oh. If your education hasn't served you, it may have served others like me. Stop generalising. People are within their rights to seek clarification, whether they read books or not is immaterial.

I'm not necessarily against them sef, marketing is an essential part of business, so their multilevel marketing system is alright. But the problem is their perceived dishonesty. You tell people you want to change their lives, give job opportunities etc while they'll eventually try to cajole you into joining the pyramid scheme. If these prospective new members had 100k lying around, they wouldn't be seeking job opportunities from La Buena Vida. They ought to be honest, tell people what they do and the responsibilities involved. After the training, the account number they'll send for you to pay into carries "Aim Global Nigeria" as account name. Another reason to be sceptical about their operations.

Alot of people are jobless, looking for a way out. It is utter wickedness to take advantage of their situation and play on their intelligence.

I'm not disputing that education had served you right or it had not served me right.......

But if truly education had served you well,you would have read between the lines..

Oh well, you are right in your own opinion ...

All i was pointing out was most who fall for these wanted to get rich quick..

Even after the invitation to their wherever, can't you go home to have a think of it yourself?
Like i always maintain, it's a choice...

1 Like

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by legendEMT(m): 5:25am On Jul 15, 2021
Will you shut up??
[quote author=Dolliz post=102937283][/quote]
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by legendEMT(m): 5:28am On Jul 15, 2021
They now use gullible ladies who fall for their sweet mouth to lure men with money into it. I am on the verge of pulling the lady they send to me out of it.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by chanseroo(m): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
This is aim global. They changed their name
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by daddytime(m): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2021
I saw my wife with a list copying out her contact list and upon inquiring from her what she was up to, na so I take land for this thread.

I don talk, preach, and convince her to have a rethink. All na deaf ears oh.

1 Like

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Veryfoolishboy: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2021
daddytime:
I saw my wife with a list copying out her contact list and upon inquiring from her what she was up to, na so I take land for this thread.

I don talk, preach, and convince her to have a rethink. All na deaf ears oh.

She wants to learn the hardway niyen grin
Show her this my post
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by daddytime(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2021
Veryfoolishboy:

She wants to learn the hardway niyen grin
Show her this my post

She say she no wan read anything wey go discourage her.

I dey fear for my cash wey dey her account. Na style I go take begin move my money small small.

Talk about when a woman's mind is made up.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Veryfoolishboy: 11:57am On Aug 24, 2021
daddytime:

She say she no wan read anything wey go discourage her. I dey fear for my cash wey dey her account. Na style I go take begin move my money small small.Talk about when a woman's mind is made up.
your money is her money na grin
Toh tell her to extend her generosity to me too Sha...
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by daddytime(m): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
Veryfoolishboy:
your money is her money na grin
Toh tell her to extend her generosity to me too Sha...

I just tire.

I know the plaza where these guys operate from very well (Shalom Plaza) Gudu.

You'd find their white, mostly Mercedes vehicles parked there. Some of the vehicles are unregistered.

On the ground floor of the plaza is one other office called (Millionaires Academy) that'd make you laugh your hearts out at Nigerian's hustle.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by DaCharis2016: 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
No one that has tried this business so far? I was at their seminar today though not convinced the activities required of members yet.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by monodafirst: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
Kennydoc:

As long as there isn't an infinite number of people on earth, network marketing is unsustainable.

You need 68 billion people to join any network marketing company in one month after exactly 3 years, if everybody that signs up only brings 2 people in one month. How long has AIM Global lasted?

So what happens is that people keep falling out everyday not because they don't want to succeed but because the system has got saturated. When a locality gets saturated, the last set of people to sign up there will never recover their investment.

You have a scarcity mindset. Since you have been eating fish, why has all the fish in the not finished?

Secondly, the money you pay to join a network marketing company in not an investment. The money is paid and you get products in return...so no money is lost.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. / Firstbank Is Recruiting / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.