Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures (6002 Views)

Be Careful Of What You Eat Outside. Check Pictures. / Can You Say You Trust Your Partner? Check It Out Here! / Check Pictures : Can Guys Leave This For Ordinary Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 6:38am On Apr 24, 2021
Have you ever done this for your partner or do you plan on doing this? I read the other day about a guy giving head to his girlfriend during her period jeezz I felt sick. What do you think? Share your opinion don't lie.

Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by Skyfornia(m): 6:40am On Apr 24, 2021
It will shock you to know that many abnormal things are done during sexual intercourse....from licking each others saliva, to licking of ass, licking of armpit, ears, nose, eating of raw kitten, swallowing of sperm etc

My shock is no longer shocked.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 6:41am On Apr 24, 2021
Will you do it?
Skyfornia:
sad
Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by Skyfornia(m): 6:46am On Apr 24, 2021
Wittyglam:
Will you do it?

Don't know yet...haven't done it but might do it to a woman I love.. especially if she is my wife .

1 Like

Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by PlayMaker14: 6:48am On Apr 24, 2021
angry

Only a full grown Efulefu will subject himself to such demeaning romantic duties.

6 Likes

Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by PissfulProtester: 6:51am On Apr 24, 2021
See the lips of the idiot sef..dirty, dark and peeling. The most likely cause is too much licking of smelly dirty feet and privates. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by blazepascal(m): 6:52am On Apr 24, 2021
hmm all this ponstars started this rubbish what's so enticing in the leg
Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 6:53am On Apr 24, 2021
This is good.
Skyfornia:

Don't know yet...haven't done it but might do it to a woman I love.. especially if she is my wife .
Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 6:54am On Apr 24, 2021
Licking nose oh No
Skyfornia:
It will shock you to know that many abnormal things are done during sexual intercourse....from licking each others saliva, to licking of ass, licking of armpit, ears, nose, eating of raw kitten, swallowing of sperm etc

Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 6:54am On Apr 24, 2021
Haha
blazepascal:
hmm all this ponstars started this rubbish what's so enticing in the leg
The lips caught my attention too.
PissfulProtester:
See the lips of the idiot sef..dirty, dark and peeling. The most likely cause is too much licking of smelly dirty feet and privates. undecided

1 Like

Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 6:55am On Apr 24, 2021
Bro you might do this when you fall in love abi you're still standing in love? Lolz happy Saturday
PlayMaker14:
angry

Only a full grown Efulefu will subject himself to such demeaning romantic duties.

1 Like

Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by PlayMaker14: 6:58am On Apr 24, 2021
Wittyglam:
Bro you might do this when you fall in love abi you're still standing in love? Lolz happy Saturday
Falling in love does not not mean falling in stupidity.

I will never be caught engaging in such pig style romance, even if you be Rihanna.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 7:01am On Apr 24, 2021
Ok.
PlayMaker14:
Falling in love does not not mean falling in stupidity.

I will never be caught engaging in such pig style romance, even if you be Rihanna.
Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by chatinent: 7:05am On Apr 24, 2021
Is that thing lips or fixed kanda?
Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by Goldbw122(m): 7:21am On Apr 24, 2021
That is bacteria and fungi creation, just in the name of love.
Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 7:21am On Apr 24, 2021
Please loud it
Goldbw122:
That is bacteria and fungi creation, just in the name of love.
Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 7:22am On Apr 24, 2021
It's lip
chatinent:
Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 24, 2021
Even my babe don't like it when I touch her during her period. Last time I told her I'll give her head during her period she almost slapped me although jokingly she was like baby it so so irritating.
And one reason why I won't do such is because most girls pussy na pit latrine...
Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:43am On Apr 24, 2021
Yesterday, I read that a man and his wife had sex at the graveyard...

Not for any fetish reason... just to fulfil a fantasy.

Some years ago, I read on Joro's blog about a guy who likes to dip his finger in his babe's anus because he gets super turned on by the smell of faeces during pre-intimacy.

People do all manner of things in the art of love-making, but because those are private matters, we don't always get to hear about them.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by SPLENDID25(m): 7:58am On Apr 24, 2021
chatinent:
it's fixed kpomo, I think.
Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by Heroclitus(m): 8:46am On Apr 24, 2021
Wittyglam:
Have you ever done this for your partner or do you plan on doing this? I read the other day about a guy giving head to his girlfriend during her period jeezz I felt sick. What do you think? Share your opinion don't lie.

This is the only fantasy I have "feet fetish"
I don't see anything wrong in it,I google searched and I learnt its third most common attraction of men next to Ass and boobs,so I'm okay
Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by Lordave: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2021
What kind of disgusting lips is that? Is this the lips women are also meant to kiss?

I pity women, they literally are forced to eat shit in the name of love or for money.

That lips is not even fit for a rim job.
Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by dudusky007(m): 10:02am On Apr 24, 2021
the germs from her dirty toe don wound all him lips finish. yeye
Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by 1F30M4(f): 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
I will never understand how people find foot fetish sexually exciting lol but it's really a thing in the western world, they're quite big on it.. Infact, it gets even crazier than this, just pictures of well-oiled feet could get the volcano erupting and then there are footjobs too lol

Se.xual fetishes & fantasies, oddly satisfying to alot of people.. Oftentimes unconventional but to each its own.
Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by rex444(m): 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hahahahahaha I dey tell u....I cannot shock my shock anymore ... Once door close behind man and woman ....
Skyfornia:

Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by antiterrorism(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
You can see his bacteria vested lips..
Simp oshi eru idi.
Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by esivue007(m): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
PissfulProtester:
mad comment grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guy u too much!!!

1 Like

Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by Michelle55: 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Chimooo.. Wetin I no go see sad

1 Like

Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by SILENTandSMART2: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lahilah inlah lah grin

A whole me liking person daughter leg , haaaaa omรณ lemme reach toilet make i vomit I dey come back....
Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Head during period. shocked
The future is truly FEMALE
Re: Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Oh my gosh
PrimadonnaO:
Yesterday, I read that a man and his wife had sex at the graveyard...

Not for any fetish reason... just to fulfil a fantasy.

Some years ago, I read on Joro's blog about a guy who likes to dip his finger in his babe's anus because he gets super turned on by the smell of faeces during pre-intimacy.

People do all manner of things in the art of love-making, but because those are private matters, we don't always get to hear about them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online / Should I Have Fought ? / What Make U Dislike A Guy Or Girl At First Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.