Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Your Review About The Mortal Combat - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Review About The Mortal Combat (371 Views)

Far From Home: Netflix Series (Drop Your Review) / Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? / Mortal Combat 2021 Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Review About The Mortal Combat by tega2luv(m): 7:59am On Apr 24, 2021
Hi Nairalanders...

The latest project from our usual MK series was just aired yesterday..

And as for someone like me who grew up loving the game, infact I played it sooootey my nails go de pain me.

To cut the crab, if you have not watched it then pls try and see it..

What is your honest review of it, from the producers to the protagonists, to the stunt and action they were all superb, highly harmonised...

Below is the link to download and watch but first let talk about it and I cant for the next chapter enough

This movie will remain in my mobile till i see something far better than it...

(1) (Reply)

Android Vs Apple The Animation (fight) / Any Youtubers On Nairaland? / -vlogmas 3 | A Royal Nigerian Party + Road Trip To Ogun State + Movie Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.