Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" (29066 Views)

Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire / Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by joefelin2345: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
crystalzoe:

Which government agency? The late Sunday was my course mate though my senior. He was killed a night to his 400I defense after which he was to proceed for his IT.
ATBU didn't have any student union that year because unionism was banned. We fled school that day with tears in our eyes and our hearts in our mouths. Ask anyone who attended ATBU from2002-2005
Sunday was strangled and his corpse left in front of the school mosque. It was that year I became scared of Nigeria because no news outlet carried it. If it didn't happen before our eyes, we would have also doubted it.
School was closed for 3months for tempers to cool because christians were angry and wanted to fight back. I still can't talk about it without tears in my eyes
Nigeria! A land that devours her inhabitants! But like the phoenix, we rise
Lobatan, magana yakare, sefini, odiegwu.
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by obiekunie2: 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
FarahAideed:
Another Terorrist sympathizer ...he was probably even among those that carried out the killing

your head get oil!

he was the main executioner

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by kdmi(m): 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
late Sunday Achi was ECWA Students Ministry president and a good and faithful religion leader that don't involved in school
politics.
we all know that ATBU has no students Union and there was no any crisis in that school.
we all know that it was as a result of track that Muslim saw it as offensive and he was killed that night.

Yau Gital should know that there was committee report and how the former governor work very hard to bring peace in that school and the state

2 Likes

Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by karkel(m): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Then who instigate the student union against him
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by biotechshola(m): 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
When I read comments on topics like this, I can't but feel sorry for the level of ignorance in our society especially among the youths..for the records, there's no one be it cleric or ordinary citizen in the last few years that has openly criticized and condemned the activity of bokoharam than pantami, so much so that Shekau had vowed to kill him in many videos...

Apparently, most Nigerians are not objective in their approach to issues, they let religious bigotry and ethnocentrism get the better of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by donprinyo(m): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Truth is that these people have been raised to hate others practicing different religions from theirs. As long as u are not a Muslim in the north, your life is at risk. Simple
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by RALPHOW(m): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Professor of terrorism defending each other.
And as a Prof what did you do then?
By the grace of God all of you will be investigated, exposed and punished by International Court.
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by od501: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
iampeterben:
I will repeat myself again as I have always said allow sleeping dogs lie. Let the government security agencies do their work, if Pantami is found guilty he will dance to the full arm of the law.

Do you live in the moon? Honestly, do you? Which security agents are you talking about? Which law are you talking about?
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by LLMG: 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Which govt security agency? There's no credible/trust worthy one in Nigeria. They have have all become northern/apc security agency.
iampeterben:
I will repeat myself again as I have always said allow sleeping dogs lie. Let the government security agencies do their work, if Pantami is found guilty he will dance to the full arm of the law.
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by vineyardfarms: 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
GANDOOOKI:
Pantami: ATBU lecturer counters Prof. Achi, says ‘your son was killed by student unionists’

https://dailynigerian.com/pantami-atbu-lecturer-counters/

mr pantami is a security risk to the nation and a mole planted by boko haram sponsorers
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by GoldHorse(m): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Somebody must counter and who better "does it" than a Prof. Abdulsalam Ya’u-Gital.......
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by onyiloyi(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Big lie, there was no student Union and no riot in ATBU in 2004

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Trustedpronet: 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
joefelin2345:
Then tell Nigerians the truth version of the story that you knew. Remember tyranny continues when people who knows the truth kept silent.

You forgot one part ! Some people that knows the truth might be killed. The question is...I'm I ready to die?
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by jonnyjustcome22: 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
Only God know the truth but this is not the first time northern kill in the name of religion and security agent will turn a deaf hear most especially pertaining to Christian. Have u forgotten the RCCG woman killed in Abuja early morning or the woman that was mob in a secondary school. Is not impossible they kill him
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by blackboy(m): 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
Thisstory get kleg. This is a Pantami sympathizer.

The father has said what happwned and here you are spewing liies.
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Jimmyubah2: 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
iampeterben:
Which dirty full arm of the law?
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Eriokanmi: 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
We can see the way northern elites are defending their own, for doing bad things despite the obvious, veritable proofs. That's the same way they defend themselves when they steal money...or has anyone known or seen a northern fulani being exposed for corruption in the past? Daura whom osinbajo sacked when buhari was outside the country and transmitted power to him in acting capacity still generates hate towards osinbajo by the northern camp till date. Buhari must have vowed never to make such a mistake of transmitting power to osinbajo again...and buhari had stopped transmitting power to osinbajo since that time. Shame on our southern leaders.
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by LastProphet: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
GANDOOOKI:
Pantami: ATBU lecturer counters Prof. Achi, says ‘your son was killed by student unionists’

Lies lies lies! No single student died in 2004 SUG election, lies!!!
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Midas01: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Just at the time he was also alleged to have blasphemed against their prophet.... Lol
Imsoblessed:
so a young man not participating in election was singled out to be killed. and was he the welfare officer of the school, was he part of the student union? be deceiving your self. One thing I know is your cup is almost full. Very soon, Very Very soon una eye go clear.
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Kuginzi: 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
"What THEY And TERRORISTS Have Against PANTAMI

By Professor MICHAEL OGUEKE

Last year, after extensive research into Boko Haram’s activities & online presence by experts including Bulama Burkati, it was discovered how Boko Haram uses highly encrypted messaging platforms such as WhatsApp & Telegram to communicate and coordinate.
In addition, ISWAP uses such apps to communicate with ISIS. For instance, when ISWAP launches an attack, it uses Telegram to send pictures and videos to ISIS. ISIS would edit the material, put ISWAP logo, subtitle (where relevant), etc, and release it through its channels.
Similarly, Boko Haram uses Telegram and WhatsApp to send photos and clips of its attack and execution to its contacts who then post/tweet them and give them to media outlets. They also use the platforms to communicate with fighters and coordinate activities including attacks.
It was therefore agreed that since most messaging apps require a mobile number to subscribe or register, if ownership of lines is restricted, it will seriously undermine Boko Haram’s ability to exploit technology, and hamper the effectiveness of the terrorists.
In the light of this discovery, the minister of communication Pantami - early last year, 2020 came up with the proposal to the FG for all bank accounts, passports, GSM numbers to be linked to NIN & for Telecom companies to be given a strict deadline to restrict registerable SIMs to three (or less) per person & to deactivate all unregistered ones & those who breach the directive should be heavily fined by the NCC.
The first to react to this proposed policy was Abubakar Shekau, the leader of Bokoharam. He felt so rattled & threatened by this proposed policy by the communication mimister - Pantami which has the obvious potential of hitting his group hard & smashing his activities.
It was no surprise then, when on 13th February, 2020, Shekau - the leader of Boko haram released a video asking his members to kill the communication minister, Isa Pantami.
These were the exact words of Shekau in the video & I quote:
“This video message is specifically released because of one man, who thinks he is knowledgeable. I want him to archive this message and continue referring to it till his death comes. From today onward, you will continue to live in sorrow, because I, Shekau, say so.
"This warning is for Isa Ali Panatami; don’t think simply because you preach in English or because you are called a doctor, it means you have knowledge of Islam. You know nothing. Today you have become a minister, and you are feeling you can achieve your selfish ends. You must know that speaking English has nothing to do with Islam.
"You said you are going to block phone lines and other means of communication, to frustrate the activities of Boko Haram, right? But you must understand that we don’t depend on such to take out our messages. Our messengers are like the angels of God. How dare you attempt to stop the works we are doing for the creator of the heavens and earth, simply because you have become a slave to the white world and the country. We pity you if you don’t repent.
"I swear to God, you are nothing. Initially, we have not begrudged with you, but now you have become a slave to the infidels; repent now and become a good Muslim. If you don’t comply from now on, death will come to you, Isa Ali Pantami. I call on my members in Africa, in Nigeria to rise and do the needful. Let them know that what we did to Sheik Jafar is just the tip of the iceberg. Anywhere you see Isa Ali Pantami, don’t spare him. Isa Ali Pantami you are nothing; even Jafar tried the same thing but we dealt with him; talk less of you that is nothing in Islamic practice. And from today on, you would not have rest of mind because you have dared God...”
As the communication minister - Pantami has called the bluff of the terrorists & has gone ahead this year, 2021 with the implementation of the proposed policies of restricting the number of SIMs per individual, linking them with other personal data to NIN & the FG's recent announcement of naming those who through investigations using this policy are involved in terrorism in Nigeria, the enemies of Nigeria & Shekau has now resorted to their proven tactics of whipping their hysterical mob of self righteous social media terrorists masquerading as our moral compasses & objective critics to goad Pantami into resigning. Exactly the same way they did our arguably best minister of finance for an offence that is no fault of hers & which was never brought to the public for 4 years she was Ogun state commissioner of finance, cleared by DSS to be a minister & for 3 years she was finance minister not until she refused to help the enemies of Nigeria led by then Ogun governor - Amosun & then Senate President - Saraki to loot the federal treasury & destabilize the APC government on the eve of 2019 elections.
The DSS cleared Pantami for this job. They knew of his rhetorics 20 years ago as a young firebrand scholar. They equally know of his brilliance, qualifications, experience, capabilities & abilities which earned him his present job as minister of communication & he has not dissapointed since he was appointed a minister.
Let Pantami be & do not join or help the terrorists, sponsored by the conscienceless enemies of our nation who raped us into coma & pillaged our resources for 16 uninterrupted years, to rob us of another wonderful brain in this our sustained march to development & progressivism under Mai Gaskiya.
Enough said already!!"

Lifted from the wall of Nura Lukman Gantsa
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Bluntemperor: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Another terrorist sympathizer coming out to dispute the obvious

Let them continue to defend him.
They know themselves.The same way they were defending Bokoharam then and today is manifesting against them in the north.
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by dam4sam: 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
donbachi:
Terrorist students loyal to pant and mi.

Just read the nonsense that this so-called Lecturer gave, as "reasons" to counter a well rounded accusation!
From his name, (Mr Ya’u-Gital), the fool is probably from Niger Republic and a Fulani, his support for this Isa Pantami Minister of Terrorists does not come as a Surprise.
Just imagine: Killed during Student Union Riot grin grin grin
These Cow-Brains, always reasoning at the level of "COWS"
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by dam4sam: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kuginzi:
"What THEY And TERRORISTS Have Against PANTAMI

[s]By Professor MICHAEL OGUEKE

Last year, after extensive research into Boko Haram’s activities & online presence by experts including Bulama Burkati, it was discovered how Boko Haram uses highly encrypted messaging platforms such as WhatsApp & Telegram to communicate and coordinate.
In addition, ISWAP uses such apps to communicate with ISIS. For instance, when ISWAP launches an attack, it uses Telegram to send pictures and videos to ISIS. ISIS would edit the material, put ISWAP logo, subtitle (where relevant), etc, and release it through its channels.
Similarly, Boko Haram uses Telegram and WhatsApp to send photos and clips of its attack and execution to its contacts who then post/tweet them and give them to media outlets. They also use the platforms to communicate with fighters and coordinate activities including attacks.
It was therefore agreed that since most messaging apps require a mobile number to subscribe or register, if ownership of lines is restricted, it will seriously undermine Boko Haram’s ability to exploit technology, and hamper the effectiveness of the terrorists.
In the light of this discovery, the minister of communication Pantami - early last year, 2020 came up with the proposal to the FG for all bank accounts, passports, GSM numbers to be linked to NIN & for Telecom companies to be given a strict deadline to restrict registerable SIMs to three (or less) per person & to deactivate all unregistered ones & those who breach the directive should be heavily fined by the NCC.
The first to react to this proposed policy was Abubakar Shekau, the leader of Bokoharam. He felt so rattled & threatened by this proposed policy by the communication mimister - Pantami which has the obvious potential of hitting his group hard & smashing his activities.
It was no surprise then, when on 13th February, 2020, Shekau - the leader of Boko haram released a video asking his members to kill the communication minister, Isa Pantami.
These were the exact words of Shekau in the video & I quote:
“This video message is specifically released because of one man, who thinks he is knowledgeable. I want him to archive this message and continue referring to it till his death comes. From today onward, you will continue to live in sorrow, because I, Shekau, say so.
"This warning is for Isa Ali Panatami; don’t think simply because you preach in English or because you are called a doctor, it means you have knowledge of Islam. You know nothing. Today you have become a minister, and you are feeling you can achieve your selfish ends. You must know that speaking English has nothing to do with Islam.
"You said you are going to block phone lines and other means of communication, to frustrate the activities of Boko Haram, right? But you must understand that we don’t depend on such to take out our messages. Our messengers are like the angels of God. How dare you attempt to stop the works we are doing for the creator of the heavens and earth, simply because you have become a slave to the white world and the country. We pity you if you don’t repent.
"I swear to God, you are nothing. Initially, we have not begrudged with you, but now you have become a slave to the infidels; repent now and become a good Muslim. If you don’t comply from now on, death will come to you, Isa Ali Pantami. I call on my members in Africa, in Nigeria to rise and do the needful. Let them know that what we did to Sheik Jafar is just the tip of the iceberg. Anywhere you see Isa Ali Pantami, don’t spare him. Isa Ali Pantami you are nothing; even Jafar tried the same thing but we dealt with him; talk less of you that is nothing in Islamic practice. And from today on, you would not have rest of mind because you have dared God...”
As the communication minister - Pantami has called the bluff of the terrorists & has gone ahead this year, 2021 with the implementation of the proposed policies of restricting the number of SIMs per individual, linking them with other personal data to NIN & the FG's recent announcement of naming those who through investigations using this policy are involved in terrorism in Nigeria, the enemies of Nigeria & Shekau has now resorted to their proven tactics of whipping their hysterical mob of self righteous social media terrorists masquerading as our moral compasses & objective critics to goad Pantami into resigning. Exactly the same way they did our arguably best minister of finance for an offence that is no fault of hers & which was never brought to the public for 4 years she was Ogun state commissioner of finance, cleared by DSS to be a minister & for 3 years she was finance minister not until she refused to help the enemies of Nigeria led by then Ogun governor - Amosun & then Senate President - Saraki to loot the federal treasury & destabilize the APC government on the eve of 2019 elections.
The DSS cleared Pantami for this job. They knew of his rhetorics 20 years ago as a young firebrand scholar. They equally know of his brilliance, qualifications, experience, capabilities & abilities which earned him his present job as minister of communication & he has not dissapointed since he was appointed a minister.
Let Pantami be & do not join or help the terrorists, sponsored by the conscienceless enemies of our nation who raped us into coma & pillaged our resources for 16 uninterrupted years, to rob us of another wonderful brain in this our sustained march to development & progressivism under Mai Gaskiya.
Enough said already!!"

Lifted from the wall of Nura Lukman Gantsa[/s]

Crap! BullShit!!
No one is saying NIN or BVN is not Good [color=#990000]but Isa Pantami has compromised this current one, what the World have come to realise is that the Terrorist in Aso Rock, has appointed his younger terrorist, as out Minister for Communications and Digital Data!
Isa Pantami is and has always been a Terrorist
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by kingRagnarr: 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
All these are nothing but accusations nd only accusations no prove what so ever nd if u want to talk bout being extreme nd what Pantami said bout boko haram as ur only evidence then i think everyone should be arrested cos we all tot boko haram was some robin hood group that fight against the government nd the evil rich before we all realize they are evil monsters... so only illiterates nd ppl that have personal issues with this man or religion bigots will believe all these lies... now let the insults rain nd i really dont give a shit bout u a**holes
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by System202: 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
Heffalump:
Religious extremism is the reason behind the backwardness of the North. I don't see this behaviour changing overnight. The sad story is that, you become very popular and prominent in the North the moment you start demonstrating extreme hatred towards other religions and expressing wicked fanatical views. The North is a region for breeding terrorists in Nigeria. This cycle will not end!

This is one reason why the Ibos don't see themselves as part of this country. Other ethnic groups have realised this anomaly and are beginning to feel the same. The bitter truth is that it will be very difficult to reconcile every part of Nigeria, till Jesus comes. There are some many visible elements accounting for the weak bond amongst us. The depth of cracks is deep that it can never be mended.

Honestly, the way out is to break up along contiguous and natural boundaries. The late Gaddafi of Libya saw everything when he proposed two countries:Northern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria.

is igbo land develop? tell me which region is develop in nigeria and tell me the terrorist igbos breed are not terrorist, stop beating around the bush do u guys like northerners, u hate everything to do north so fanatics among u are popular bcs of their negative act to north so shut up and stop lieying. and who tell u that prophet Isa will look ur useless way when he come
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by winningwinner(m): 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
That University still have lecturers and students who are alive that witnessed the event, the world wants to hear the truth of what happened, no matter whose ox is gored.

Students' Union riot or Pantami's sects on rampage? Let's hear....

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by SugarSpill(m): 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
Imsoblessed:
so a young man not participating in election was singled out to be killed. and was he the welfare officer of the school, was he part of the student union? be deceiving your self. One thing I know is your cup is almost full. Very soon, Very Very soon una eye go clear.

You just stated what was in my mind. The man tried to be smart by half.
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Equity15(m): 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
zedman1:
Kai, no, I know Nigerians always allow religious, ethnic or political sentiments to becloud their sense of judgment or call the truth a lie just because of these sentiments, but I hate this lie I just read here. There was no student union at the time, it was scrapped about a year or so before that incident due to the violence that ensued during the SU election. There was equally no riot at the time. The professor's story ( the guy's dad) is accurate, I was on campus that night. I am a living witness. That guy was killed in that mosque. Nigerians weren't so aware as we are today cos the social media isn't the way it is today, else people would have known the truth. He was killed in that mosque, why lie even on the dead?
balewite!

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by ecosystm(m): 11:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
GANDOOOKI:

This is pure lie..

I was a living witness..Then in 200level I didn't know Pantami was the.imam then until now..There was chaos in Fed poly over a track which some Muslim students feels was against their prophet mohammed ..The next thing, the whole issue spread to my school ATBu ..by 9pm the Muslim students in moblizes themselves around the school mosque making incarnations and all.sorts of prayers, this lasted for about 4hrs..Those my Muslims friends countenances changed immediately because I was leaving in the hostel..that point, I knew all.is not well...

By morning, Sunday had been murdered in cold blood , his body was dumped in the school premises ..20.minutes later they was pandemonium and the schools was closed down..Everybody were asked to.go home..

Honestly, it was one of the worst day and experience of my life I.will.never forget..

Claims.that it was students election riot is a total false..

They was never any election in at the.time moreso sunny had never been part of any students association apart from students fellowship talkless of election . ..His.only sin was, he was a Christian and Christian leader ..

From this man claim it really goes to show that how these.northern guys reasons are alike.. If.a track which did not originate from from my school can lead to the death of a promising young chap ..Am.afraid our unity in diversity is a just a charade..we are just deceiving ourselves that we are one.. till.today I had never set my eyes on.the so called track..

I believe if u pass human judgment, u can never pass God judgement..The blood of the innocent boy will.definitly hunt the killers and their allies one day..
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Decent09(m): 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
GANDOOOKI:

Media trial everywhere, you can't bring anything that will help common man without hitch.
May God help us as a nation amen
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by johnisaola(m): 12:12am On Apr 25, 2021
let the idiot talk, every useless now ,can open his dirty mount and talk
Re: Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" by Amanda4life: 12:13am On Apr 25, 2021
GANDOOOKI:

I BEG.

WHICH DSS?

TERRORIST DSS OR NORMAL DSS?

WHICH ARE U REFERING TO?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) / I’ll Tell Niger To Use Kaduna Port, Not Lagos – El-rufai / Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.