Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Need Your Advice. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Advice. (493 Views)

Inexperienced Newly Married Man Needs Your Advice / My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice. by Phunshory: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2021
I was caught by my wife, when our neighbor was chatting me dt she missed me nd d fun we do have, which i begged her and we moved on but i was caught again where i and one of my online girl was sending nudes. She asked nd i begged her again. She started texting d girl and using her pix as dp and tagging her our second wife. She called some of my friends and reported me nd also accused dem. I called her and we settle it. Just for her to bring Bible dt i shud swear dt I wont cheat on her again and I refused because is not dt im a pathetic cheater but i Bleep this lady to get a to takia of d house. She now wakes up at night praying that anytime i cheat God should punish me. Pls what can I do cos im loosing my home
Re: I Need Your Advice. by Anigreat: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2021
shocked

Stupid useless fake story
Re: I Need Your Advice. by PlayMaker14: 8:42am On Apr 24, 2021
smiley
Re: I Need Your Advice. by Phunshory: 9:02am On Apr 24, 2021
This is not a fake story
Anigreat:
shocked

Stupid useless fake story
Re: I Need Your Advice. by yanabasee1(m): 9:09am On Apr 24, 2021
You are a stupid boy...

You are a boy and yet to be a man....

Go and work hard to get what you want and NOT through deception.....

Grow up and be sensible...,

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice. by Phunshory: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2021
Ok thank you for your advice
yanabasee1:
You are a stupid boy...

You are a boy and yet to be a man....

Go and work hard to get what you want and NOT through deception.....

Grow up and be sensible...,
Re: I Need Your Advice. by frozen70(f): 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
Phunshory:
I was caught by my wife, when our neighbor was chatting me dt she missed me nd d fun we do have, which i begged her and we moved on but i was caught again where i and one of my online girl was sending nudes. She asked nd i begged her again. She started texting d girl and using her pix as dp and tagging her our second wife. She called some of my friends and reported me nd also accused dem. I called her and we settle it. Just for her to bring Bible dt i shud swear dt I wont cheat on her again and I refused because is not dt im a pathetic cheater but i Bleep this lady to get a to takia of d house. She now wakes up at night praying that anytime i cheat God should punish me. Pls what can I do cos im loosing my home

Be secret about anything you are doing with other women, since you can't stop it and you can't respect yourself talk more of your wife
Re: I Need Your Advice. by anthonyuncle(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
I'll allow Righteousness2 to deliver the message
Re: I Need Your Advice. by Foodqueen(f): 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
What do u mean by " to takia of d house"

(1) (Reply)

Diy Corner: Preparing And Installing Your Wallpaper / Advice Concerning :family Problems About Remarrying / Nigeria Man, Wife And Children In Tag-Of-War Showdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.