Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,552 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified (36224 Views)

Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers / Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students / Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by Prophet777: 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Innocent youths gruesomely murdered by this blood sucking demons...

Naija don cast las las. Insecurity has never being this bad in Nigeria.

Yet, some fools most especially the youths are still planning to vote in this useless, terrorist sympathizer's govt.
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Whatever is hold FG back from bombarding them is what I don't know.

THESE ARE ANIMALS, CARNIVOROUS ONES WHO DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE AMONG HUMAN

It is not a conventional war, that is why terrorist groups are hard to defeat.

FG can bombard them, but the terrorists are cowards. They use humans as shields. It is impossible to bombard them without killing many innocent people.
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by superlicious: 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Sister and brother inlaws comment
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by rotadeco27: 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Yes, it was more horrible before PMB took over.

I don't want to politicize this issue but I can see that many Nigerians have short memory.

Check the timeline of insurgency under GEJ.

Compare the successes gained under GEJ to that under Buhari.

Liar! kidnapping , rapping , bandit , gunmen were not rampant during GEJ time , it was only bokoboys who were organised by these very territorists in power now to topple his government. Why didn't they start their activities during obj time, they would have been forgotten. GEJ shouldn't have listened the north, PMB inclusive when they were shouting " clamping down bokoharam is a war against the north" He would have continued with plan to turn sambisa forest to ashes, it was after then they started kidnapping students as shied to prevent mass destruction of their members .
North ( core north , specifically the Fulani) is the problem of Nigeria. There is no country without challenges but imagine the Nigeria without Fulani! Muslims are not the problem at all , in the south west they don't preach killing in the name of religion like the terrorist tarnishing Islam . The killing and insecurity have spread to other part of the country which was not so during GEJ . THERE IS NO GAIN IN ANY ASPECTS , WE ARE BEING RULED BY TERRORISTS!

3 Likes

Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by superlicious: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
sister and brother in laws comment
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by Idiko1: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Queenlovely:
it is their fault.

The youth are the problem of Nigeria, some of them would not speak up until it reaches a family member.

every politician in Nigeria has a dual nationality, how can they be patriotic. keep fooling yourself

I cannot waste my tears and RIP

You could not more correct. Nigerian youths are bloody cowards. The funniest part of it all, the goons want to be like citizens of US. I want to tall the youths of the shithole called Nigeria, the citizens of US are allowed to carry firearms.
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by Maobichek: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Yes, it was more horrible before PMB took over.

I don't want to politicize this issue but I can see that many Nigerians have short memory.

Check the timeline of insurgency under GEJ.

Compare the successes gained under GEJ to that under Buhari.

"You don't want to politicize insecurity in Nigeria..." from your perception, is insecurity now being politicize?

These days media houses now go through tough scrutiny; as such, they don't report insecurity as they do during GEJ era.

I must tell you the truth, I'm in the North so I don't exaggerate and I'm not a fan of any political party . incessant herdsmen attacks, bandits all evolved in this current administration.

the comment I quoted was specific with dates and numbers and that of Zamfara market was horrible. I'm not political in anyway but stating the obvious and plight of the masses, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by Meneke: 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
May their souls rest in the bossom of the lord
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by LINTUNE(m): 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
Queenlovely:

they have dual citizenship, they are outside and doing well
stfu
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by samtinx(m): 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
rowosky:

Daughter of The Chancellor
he is not the VC,he only owns the school as his business he owns a popular school called imperial college, before greenfield university,man is one time MD of tin and drums here at the Kaduna refinery
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
samtinx:
cry precious nwakacha is the daughter to the owner of the school

Ok. That explains it because I was wondering why she left all the private universities down south and the parents agreed

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by makydebbie(f): 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
Queenlovely:
it is their fault.

The youth are the problem of Nigeria, some of them would not speak up until it reaches a family member.

every politician in Nigeria has a dual nationality, how can they be patriotic. keep fooling yourself

I cannot waste my tears and RIP

Lol who's this fool

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by Lagoon0: 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
semyman:

MODs ignoring these insults should keep at it
Lolz what Law has he broken? Why do you northerners think upside down undecided

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by Dharniel600(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
So this is the change Buhari promised us abi? Make thunder strike anybody when vote Buhari for second tenure after all the signs

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by Lagoon0: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
makydebbie:

Lol who's this fool
Lol queenlovely is philosophical and intelligent , I check your previous thread and saw "what is life"

So you're also an open minded and good observers. Consider the point queen is commenting from, she might not be right but she has a good point
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by Lagoon0: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Whatever is hold FG back from bombarding them is what I don't know.

THESE ARE ANIMALS, CARNIVOROUS ONES WHO DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE AMONG HUMAN
I'll bet my ex large boobs on this, you voted this administration in.

And coming 2023 you'll vote for another disaster if Nigeria still exist tho.

But all will end in tears, its foresight not Epe (curse)
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by BigBizzy(m): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Their only crime was wanting to be educated.

Same el rufai that was active castigating GEJ is now clueless on what to do. He'll blame everybody except himself and buhari.
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by Marvolo911: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
���
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by ThatFairGuy1: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

It is not a conventional war, that is why terrorist groups are hard to defeat.

FG can bombard them, but the terrorists are cowards. They use humans as shields. It is impossible to bombard them without killing many innocent people.
Apt. I was just emotional then angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by Burruchaga71(m): 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
It will never be well with pantami
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by amuwo1980: 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
If u are above 40 by 2015 and ever read a book in ur life and voted for Buhari in that election may you and ur siblings and offsprings be kidnapped by bandits in Jesus name we pray amen.
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by Tvibes001(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
segun18:
I curse the Bandits that killed this 3 person. They will never know rest. I release the spirit of madness upon their lives and Leprosy upon them and their associates in the name of Jesus.

This is Evil. This evil must stop.
THAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA, WE DO A LOT OF TALKING.
FAITH WITHOUT WORK EQUALS ZERO.
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by Bimpe29: 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Inna lillahi wa ina ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by rowosky(m): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
samtinx:
he is not the VC,he only owns the school as his business he owns a popular school called imperial college, before greenfield university,man is one time MD of tin and drums here at the Kaduna refinery
Vice Chancellor is different from Chancellor.
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by samtinx(m): 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
rowosky:

Daughter of The Chancellor
it's a typographical error

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by bizzibodi(m): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Eewh!Kaduna states that is home to many military institutions their is compromise in all our security services.The evil agendas of this evil gornment is taken shape.
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by Godskid05(m): 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
It is just so sad .......may God spare those that are still alive. ..
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by andepower: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
PMB is doing a fantastic job, so say his supporters
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by ALISMILE(m): 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mikehot:
Thought Taqiya Muslims claimed it was two Muslims.

Greenfield was targeted because of its Christian western ties of education

They knew they would find more chriatians there, the unfortunate Muslim boy was just a victim of circumstance to pass a message that Muslims should stop associating with christian institution which they are always running to for quality education

(Western Christian styled Education is Haram and the Muslims who engage in them are infidels

----- Boko Haram signature all over the place, but they tell you Boko Haram is only limited to maiduguri)
Ur foooolishness enh?
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
Maobichek:

"You don't want to politicize insecurity in Nigeria..." from your perception, is insecurity now being politicize?

Yes, it is being politicized. This is a national tragedy, not something political in character. It is not a matter of Buhari being a Fulani, as some people want us to believe.

These days media houses now go through tough scrutiny; as such, they don't report insecurity as they do during GEJ era.

This is not true. Underreporting is a problem everywhere in the world. Killings were also underreported under GEJ.

I must tell you the truth, I'm in the North so I don't exaggerate and I'm not a fan of any political party . incessant herdsmen attacks, bandits all evolved in this current administration.

You must be careful how you use words. Nothing as systematic as banditry and incessant herdsmen killing can evolve so quickly. These problems have always been there, but society failed us. Before Buhari, the Kaduna-Abuja has always been notorious. Perhaps, the word "bandits" became more popular under Buhari, but the fact is that these guys have always been around. Unfortunately, their attacks peaked under Buhari.

the comment I quoted was specific with dates and numbers and that of Zamfara market was horrible. I'm not political in anyway but stating the obvious and plight of the masses, thank you.

There is insecurity. But there has always been. To isolate this issue to the Buhari administration is not short of politicizing this national tragedy.
Re: Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
rotadeco27:

Liar! kidnapping , rapping , bandit , gunmen were not rampant during GEJ time , it was only bokoboys who were organised by these very territorists in power now to topple his government. Why didn't they start their activities during obj time, they would have been forgotten. GEJ shouldn't have listened the north, PMB inclusive when they were shouting " clamping down bokoharam is a war against the north" He would have continued with plan to turn sambisa forest to ashes, it was after then they started kidnapping students as shied to prevent mass destruction of their members .
North ( core north , specifically the Fulani) is the problem of Nigeria. There is no country without challenges but imagine the Nigeria without Fulani! Muslims are not the problem at all , in the south west they don't preach killing in the name of religion like the terrorist tarnishing Islam . The killing and insecurity have spread to other part of the country which was not so during GEJ . THERE IS NO GAIN IN ANY ASPECTS , WE ARE BEING RULED BY TERRORISTS!

You people are funny.

Under who did our security system weaken so much that insecurity now appears unstoppable?

Under GEJ, policemen and soldiers were killed like rams.

It is very obvious that insecurity would worsen from then on.

All the problem Buhari has faced were inherited from past governments, especially starting from OBJ.

OBJ's dictatorial way of handling matters bred animosity in the Niger Delta which claimed lives of many of our Naval officers.

It was under this same OBJ that Boko Haram started in 2002, although not as a violent group.

They became violent under Yar'Adua when the police extrajudicially killed Yusuf.

As for herdsmen killings, I hope you remember the 180 slaughtered in Agatu in 2013?

Was Buhari the president then?

How did Jonathan handle this matter?

Hope you remember that it was in 2014 (under GEJ) that the Global Terrorism Index named the Fulani militia as the fourth deadliest terrorist group in the whole world?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Douye Diri Swears-In Patience Diri As High Court Judge In Bayelsa State / Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Odubu Receive Tinubu At The Oba Of Benin's Palace / Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.