Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad (15386 Views)

NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers / Could Ebere Eze Be Super Eagles Long Awaited Replacement For Jay Jay Okocha? / AFCON 2019: Iheanacho Set To Replace Samuel Kalu In Super Eagles squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by robosky02(m): 9:25am On Apr 24, 2021
Head coach of the Super Eagles, Gernot Rohr, has expressed his hope that Ebere Eze will choose to represent the West African country.

In an interview with Elegbete TV, Rohr described the Crystal Palace star as one of the best offensive midfielders he’s ever seen in England.

This season, he has scored three times and provided three assists.

Eze was born in the UK to Nigerian parents and has played for the English U20 and U21 teams.

However, he is still eligible to play for the three-time African champions.

“Ebere Eze is one of the best offensive midfielders I’ve ever seen in England and I would like to have him with us. But you know that he can also play for England and already played for one team in England.

“I sent him a message and in this message, I showed the interest Nigeria have to get him in this team so he replied and he said he has to think about it, so it is not the moment to speak too much about it,” Rohr said.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/24/rohr-desperate-to-have-ebere-eze-in-super-eagles-squad/

1 Share

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by robosky02(m): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2021
Eberechi Eze with Amaju pinnick

6 Likes

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by PlayMaker14: 9:33am On Apr 24, 2021
This Franco-German fraud should be sacked and chased out of Nigeria...

No doubt Ebere Eze is a talented footballer who I would love to see relegate Samuel Chukwueze to the bench, but Gernot Rohr is not the right man to harness the bundle of raw talent we have presently.

He reminds me of a certain Frank Lampard who's always going to the transfer market with a heavy financial war chest but nothing to show for it after acquiring his desired players.

Apart from the beautiful Nike kits we have, there's no notable achievement Gernot Rohr has recorded since 2016.

I don't wanna compare the Late Stephen Okechukwu Keshi with this Franco-German failure, it's just like comparing an AFCON winning Goodluck Jonathan to a Bandit Loving Buhari.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by Vinstel: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2021
Yes, we need more quality in our midfield, that's the only place we are a bit short on quality.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by yanabasee1(m): 9:40am On Apr 24, 2021
Stars don too much oh....

3 Likes

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by robosky02(m): 9:48am On Apr 24, 2021
yanabasee1:
Stars don too much oh....

The coach should be able to have first eleven and second eleven

2 Likes

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by yanabasee1(m): 9:58am On Apr 24, 2021
robosky02:

The coach should be able to have first eleven and second eleven

Having a top team and a backup team with almost everyone a star and int'l players is going to be insanely disturbing....

Sometimes, the second eleven often play better if there is no star player in their team...to make the name and win int'l recognition....

4 Likes

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by lekki1444: 11:46am On Apr 24, 2021
sad this rohr juju strong ooo. that he has not been fired is a testament to his juju. i think say oyinbo no get juju ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by nairalee(m): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2021
Rorh has made me lose interest in Nigerian super eagles for now. His choice of selection is really annoying. He's just acting like one dictator that is answerable to Noone. Maybe na because e see say Buhari be una president

9 Likes

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by maxiuc(m): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2021
cheesy
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by Coldshisha: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2021
cool

Rohr should be a Manger and not a coach, he is the best Manager Super Eagles ever had after Sir Onigbinde .. he understands sport future development..

Unfortunately he isn't a great Coach or tactician

13 Likes

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2021
I see nothing special about the Ebere Eze.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2021
If it's rohr n not pinnick den it's ok by me
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by free2ryhme: 11:48am On Apr 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by Naturalobserver(m): 11:48am On Apr 24, 2021
Lol...Is Rohr a coach?
Corrupt NFF officials
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by CSTRR: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2021
Make Amaju pinnick no Bobo us.

That was how Tammy Abraham posed with him too.

2 Likes

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by willexyaho(m): 11:50am On Apr 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by Femeto: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2021
We need a Manager that can attract top Nigerian Talents.
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by beejay501: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
These Franco-German fraud should be sacked and chased out of Nigeria...

No doubt Ebere Eze is a talented footballer who I would love to see relegate Samuel Chukwueze to the bench, but Gernot Rohr is not the right man to harness the bundle of raw talent we have presently.

He reminds me of a certain Frank Lampard who's always going to the transfer market with a heavy financial war chest but nothing to show for it after acquiring his desired players.

Apart from the beautiful Nike kits we have, there's no notable achievement Gernot Rohr has recorded since 2016.

I don't wanna compare the Late Stephen Okechukwu Keshi with this Franco-German failure, it's just like comparing an AFCON winning Goodluck Jonathan to a Bandit Loving Buhari.

Gimme your dealer number guy

2 Likes

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by quickly: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Ebere is a CAM or a 10 , chukwueze is a winger LW/RW although he plays mostly on the left.

Two different positions so what r u talking about?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by seunlayi(m): 11:54am On Apr 24, 2021
wink

Eze will need to learn how to play backpass/fear-fear game grin grin

But take it or leave it, Super Eagles will soon become part of history in African football. The team will split into 2 or 3...(if you understand) I pray it will be a peaceful process. Amen

embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2021
They've started again, that is how they make so much noise on Tammy and Saka, both are playing for England now.
I am so much pained on loosing only Saka. That raw talent is gone.
Now Eberechi Eze, hope we get this one otherswise na placard dey reign now!!

3 Likes

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by Okika123(m): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:

this man is a good coach. how many matches have Nigeria lost since this man came. I see this ur statement as hate speech

1 Like

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by WibusJaga: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2021
Nothing special with all these players.
Rohr should just blend the players he already has into a strong team & work on his tactical approach.

2 Likes

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by SQLmastar(m): 11:57am On Apr 24, 2021
Ebere Eze is a mediocre player. He would definitely flop at Super Eagles.
Why not try convince Victor Moses to come back? We would have defeated Algeria in last AfCON had he been in squad.

4 Likes

Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by helinues: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2021
Crystal Palace Eze,walahi that guy is good
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by helinues: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2021
Okika123:

this man is a good coach. how many matches have Nigeria lost since this man came. I see this ur statement as hate speech

How many matches has he won? He has draw more than winning
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by INCREDIBLE007(m): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
has he checked Nigeria league ?
what happens to other Nigerian players playing abroad as well?
leave eberechi eze alone joor
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by lakesidepapa(m): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
robosky02:
Eberechi Eze with Amaju pinnick

Ebere Eze is delightful to watch if he's in-inform, His attack prowesses and splitting passes is second to none...
Re: Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad by seunlayi(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
lakesidepapa:

Ebere Eze is delightful to watch if he's in-inform, His attack prowesses and splitting passes is second to none...

That is good of him. He can still make it to join the last era of Super Eagles before...... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Can Win 2018 World Cup – Pinnick / How Nigerian Players Fared In European Leagues Last Weekend / How To Fund Your Bet9ja Online Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.