Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,335 members, 7,780,878 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:49 AM

MTN DATA-FREE PIPUL TV - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / MTN DATA-FREE PIPUL TV (4430 Views)

Mtn Data / Please I Need Mtn Data / Buy Your Mtn Data @ N600 Per Gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN DATA-FREE PIPUL TV by PiperPP: 8:10pm On May 08, 2021
shogsman:

Are you kidding how the fvck did you expect it to work without internet
Lols, ask him again.

With Pipul TV you do not need a separate data plan to stream as Pipul TV comes with a dedicated SIM card that is already preactivated to access all Pipul TV content. Simply pay your monthly subscription fee ONLY(#3500) and stream for an entire month without hassles.

The FREE sim cards will soon be shared once they are reactivated in a few days time.
#Anticipate
Re: MTN DATA-FREE PIPUL TV by PiperPP: 7:36pm On May 13, 2021
PiperPP:

Lols, ask him again.

With Pipul TV you do not need a separate data plan to stream as Pipul TV comes with a dedicated SIM card that is already preactivated to access all Pipul TV content. Simply pay your monthly subscription fee ONLY(#3500) and stream for an entire month without hassles.

The FREE sim cards will soon be shared once they are reactivated in a few days time.
#Anticipate
Re: MTN DATA-FREE PIPUL TV by PiperPP: 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
Now available on the App STORE for Free

Re: MTN DATA-FREE PIPUL TV by BangGanger: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2021
Nigerians and fraud.

1 Like

Re: MTN DATA-FREE PIPUL TV by zanjorrg(m): 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
PiperPP:
The Data Free SIM CARDS are now available at all Agent outlets Nationwide

Pipul TV Subscription Package:
35oo/month
125o/week
25o/day

Check signature for download link
l

Cani still enjoy the promo before it elapses this midnight?
Re: MTN DATA-FREE PIPUL TV by joshjc(m): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
PiperPP:
Find below our Over 40+ Sports collection covering all major European Competitions
how can I get this
Re: MTN DATA-FREE PIPUL TV by rolams(m): 8:18am On Jul 27, 2021
PiperPP:

The Data Free SIM CARDS are available at all Agent outlets Nationwide

Pipul TV Subscription Package:
35oo/month
125o/week
25o/day

Check signature for download link and agent outlet

Why are you acting as if you want to defraud us. Look at the way you are writing the subscription fee. Is zero not working on your keyboard or you simply don't know the difference between zero (0) and alphabet o?

4 Likes

Re: MTN DATA-FREE PIPUL TV by rolams(m): 8:48am On Jul 27, 2021
PiperPP:

Sorry Sir I didn't know that how it meant to you, Pipul TV is a registered Nigerian IPTV company.
Visit the site, sign up, call any Agent outlet in. Your location, obtain the sim and subscribe. Nobody is defrauding anybody.

Read my message for proper understanding and effect the necessary changes. Thanks
Re: MTN DATA-FREE PIPUL TV by rolams(m): 9:15am On Jul 27, 2021
PiperPP:

Thank you for your kind consideration.

You are most welcome.

1 Like

Re: MTN DATA-FREE PIPUL TV by DonX001: 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
PiperPP:
MTN Pipul TV Data-free SIM Card Available in all agent outlet nationwide.

Contact me via my signature for yours.
#500 only
So how exactly is this used?
You've basically just being saying come and get some without describing how it's used after the sim is gotten.
For phones, is it just slot the sim card into phones and download the app and that's all?
What of for TVs, how is it used on TVs? Cos I'm not aware you can slot sim cards into most TVs. Or is it just for use on mobile phones and tablets alone?
Re: MTN DATA-FREE PIPUL TV by DonX001: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
PiperPP:

Yeah for Phones, just slot the sim card into your phone, download the app, insert your login details. That's all

For Laptop just power the laptop with the sim card via a modem or mifi.

For TV, you will need a Pipul TV set top box. Which you can use to connect to your TV via HDMI.

Ok, thanks for the clarification.
So for TV, how much does the Pipul TV set top box cost? And is that cost a one-time fee or there are recurring payments for the box in addition to the regular monthly sim card subscription.
(Just asking to be clear as I cannot assume anything.)

Also does the Tv box work with all mainstream brands of TV (LG, Samsung, Sony, etc) as long as it has a HDMI port, or there are specific brands and models of TV it works with.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Joseph Yobo's Gorgeous Wife, Adaeze, Posts Some Hawt Selfies!!! / Japan Vs USA Ends 5 - 3 (2:2 AET 3:1 PSO) On Sunday 17th July @ 7:45pm / Have You Ever Won in A Sport Bet And How Much If Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.