Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance (49363 Views)

Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Walkee: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
Chummynoni:
his wife's look says it all. i wish her well
she's just shy. She most certainly told her husband she doesn't know how to dance and is afraid of embarrassing herself before he pulled that serious stunt.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Prettylima(f): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Massiveglory:
Very serious iron man. This one might damage the lady's head.
mad ooo
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Awoo88: 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Why the idiot embarrass him bride like that?? the man no get sense

1 Like

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
That Lady is in Trouble... No respect for her at all. he even left her standing. so sad.

4 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by bigtt76(f): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
Planktamin disciples cheesy son time nor bi di woman e wan marry dat cheesy cheesy

wale377:
moment a groom warned his wedding MC against telling him and his bride to dance grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EE_jzHsTbM

Wahala dey o grin grin
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
Aboki money miss road, see as he's giving orders like idi Amin of Ugandan.. I pity that vulnerable lady she will turn to sex slave
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Incandescent(m): 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
I smell domestic violence grin
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by shadeyinka2: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
wale377:
moment a groom warned his wedding MC against telling him and his bride to dance grin grin

Wahala dey o grin grin
Proud Armedonia!
He is the one who paid for the ceremony anyways!

This man go tough o!

I pity the wife. On the day my Aboki want to marry new a wife, no consultation: it is take it or pack out of my house!

1 Like

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by clemz85(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
You guys should forget the MC and start praying the Bride

1 Like

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by PrinceGallant: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Didn't he shake hands with women? I don't know the category of man is this one. Well, I like that he did not dance but he ought to be lenient with the MC, he nearly ruined the joy himself. Well, happy married life to the couple.

1 Like

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by charlesucheh(m): 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
He is a bush Man and maybe was forced into the Marriage.

cos I don't get. what's the fuzz with dancing with the woman you claim to love?

1 Like

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by OscarJaden(m): 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
not romantic at all....these are the kind of men that when they want to do...they will just say"Fatima"remove your pant and lie down

4 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by kapelvej: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
[center][/center]
free2ryhme:

I wish them couple happy married life

Esp the wife

grin
you can see well. That man is going to be trouble
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Why did he invite the MC then?

That's why I don't like all these loud reception ceremony. Low key for me anytime any day. Unless oga says otherwise though.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by sylve11: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
The guy serious o. cool

1 Like

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by charlesucheh(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
OscarJaden:
not romantic at all....these are the kind of men that when they want to do...they will just say"Fatima"remove your pant and lie down
or rather, Fatima, I want to DO!

When when she declines, they'd beat the living day light out of her....
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Jamesbally: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
wale377:

Wahala dey o grin grin

Badoo grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by donbenie(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
igbsam:
Toxic marriage.

That woman is soup.
Okro soup.. kiss
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Sweetcho: 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
OscarJaden:

This comment wins the Internet! grin
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by zedman1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hahaha, I remember mine, the MC actually announced that line, fine I came out but just wanted to do a little big boy small right to left stuff. Then came my best friend - my best man tickling me to 'dance na'. Oboy, I look am with bad eye him no talk again. Lol, why some of us de do like that sef?
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by honeybobo69: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
I will have a one on one talk with him (MC) before the wedding and plead with him only because of what I'll do after the wedding if he chooses to act mad and make me or my bride uncomfortable in anyway. I go give am hin balance complete, but hin no go spend am with joy because I go make sure say hin feel pain, severe pain. so I go beg am well well cos even me no go like wetin I go do am
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by rajiedreez: 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
That wife is in for a big dramatic marriage, and the DJ has predicted the outcome of the wedding with the first statement of the song he played just after the drama. Opario......

1 Like

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Ashirioluwa: 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nothing bad in what the MC said because most celebrants we want to dance even if you don’t know how to dance. The lady needs to watch out because this man’s attitude was totally strange to the culture of the land.

It will be better if they ended everything at marriage registry
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Georgejeez: 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
OscarJaden:

Hahahaha hahahaha ,kikikkiki
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Mrtalk123: 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hey guys new update do you want to make money with your photos no registration fee, free to access nature pics beautiful pics is what thelis platform is looking if you are up for it then this is the best option for you to make some money online and its worldwide so there is no need for you to be left out
Check it out
https:///3nfQxVq
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Edojoma(m): 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
That's y we need a bestman, or some1 like ur PA on such occasions, wen it wanted to happen during my cousin's marriage, baba just tell me as d best man to go warn d bastard not to overdo, or else no balance for am...

The most annoying part is dat u will tell some, n dey will still do oversabi or maybe get caught in d moment or high on drugs

5 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by freemi(m): 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
peepydelano:
I can do same but will tell him before hand. I have nothing to do with dancing
this is me

1 Like

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Georgejeez: 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
I'm a wedding MC too ,so I can relate ,we meet different kinds of clients regularly ,you just have to be versatile .
If I was on the M.I.C , I will just jejely tell him to do match-past with his wife to their seat since he's a general and dancing is forbidden to him.
If you even check well ,all this kind bossy grooms no de even gree pay MCs and DJs well .
He fit never pay the balance till now sef .

2 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Man looks strict I wish the bride the best especially when I feel like it’s going to be a violent union
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by favour32(m): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
igbsam:
Toxic marriage.

That woman is soup.
Zero humour humans....to live with them...you go know say privacy na aga!
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by IYANGBALI: 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
See as the wife resemble mynd44

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of An Igbo Woman And Her White Partner / 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos / Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.