Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) (62931 Views)

Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by MartinsD12(m): 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Doraty1:

https://punchng.com/breaking-gunmen-raze-uzodinmas-country-home-kill-security-aide/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Nobody is happy with this present government, remember hope is not even the peoples choice that apart we the igbos don't need governors again in igbo land, we have governors fulani kill and rape our women, children, men yet what one madam governor could do is to cry like a baby that he informed Abuja before the attack they could not provide security, infact in igbo land we don't want Nigerian government or governors again, we want that completely scrapped, all these governors care for is for their own selfish wealth accumulation, that don't care about the masses, enough is enough, we can't continue suffering like this, is time to take our own destiny into our own hands and build the biafran nation where everyone is important
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by 7lives: 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
samsard:
You'll love violence until the south east becomes Afghanistan or even a Maiduguri.

Won nja ni ile keji o kan wa. grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Chiachifranklin: 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
oluwazt:
Nigerians don't understand Igbo people. There is a reason Fulani or Islam could not penetrate SE in the past history, despite penetrating every other region in Nigeria. It's not a coincidence! Igbo people operate a very unique democracy where power rests in the hands of the common man, in small small groups that communicate among themselves discreetly. Before you try to conquer them using stooges like Uzodimah, they will rise underground and deal with them, and others will heed by force and behave. Funny thing is other leaders will keep quiet like nothing happened because they understand how Igbos operate not to be the next victim! They don't accord respect to their leaders by age/gray hair, status/throne or money, if you misbehave or threaten the security of Igbos, even kids 10yrs old will drag you out and deal with you. But if you have integrity like Nnamdi Kanu irrespective of age or status, they will die for you!
you Sense die!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by JohnBullMySon: 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
owobokiri:

John bull,
Chill.. Haba! You no be man again?
E never start, you come dey parraa like this..?
We still dey exodus and you are like this, by the time e reach leviticus, you sef go don jump window,
abi?
Lol my man. If you dey among them tell them wetin I talk because I no dey joke oh. Any unknown whatever wey wan cause unrest for my side must taste my Benelli. Good day.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by samsard(m): 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kingcalls:

South East cant b like the North or war turn areas cos the igbo man is wise and intelligent
Because Igbo men are neither African nor human like the rest of the continent abi?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Idiko1: 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hopeless Ozodimgba should be very careful. The northern governors will never say or do anything which put their people in jeopardy. There is no village or clan which have been taken over by Nigerian armed forces in northern region of Nigeria despite incessant cases of banditry and kidnapping. This fool should be blamed if he makes himself a moving target.
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by 7lives: 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
see dis on they sing tribute for him tribe...nobody or tribe enjoy monopolu of violence's....igbos. they hurt for head I know but hausa still craze pass.....no igbo man fit detonate sucide bomb or wear am for him picking make he or she go blow am...if hausa man vex finish things go spoil o

Chai.
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Naajjii: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
[quote author=oluwazt post=101078738][/quote]
lol nyamiri who are those?
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Idiko1: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
Imsoblessed:
this guyz have guts men!

I guess being gutless saw Nigeria in perpetual retrogression.
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Idiko1: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Lol my man. If you dey among them tell them wetin I talk because I no dey joke oh. Any unknown whatever wey wan cause unrest for my side must taste my Benelli. Good day.

With the bolded, you do not stand a chance for one second.
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by JohnBullMySon: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
Idiko1:

With the bolded, you do not stand a chance for one second.
I do, because I'll do it from my window when they least expect. It's a semi auto version bro. I will blast 10 rounds before you say jack.
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by wallay77(m): 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Acidiously:

Read well you no go read. It's not the government lodge but the governor's country home
Sorry my bad...still on still must dey burn

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Chiachifranklin: 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
Naajjii:

Nyamiri people, Continue killing yourselves we dont care , governor hope is not from the north he is an nyamiri like you and your IPOD people, time will come we will send all the nyamiri in our terrority back to their land let IPOD terrorist lead them. For your information Igbo are the most conquered tribes in Nigeria,single everyday you cry of marginalisation , what do you call that? is it not conquered. You are one of the 3 big tribes in Nigeria yet you always cry of marginalization, you can not influence anything, look at your territory very small one of our states Niger state is bigger than all your ritualist infested eastern region combined,some of your territories like delta and rivers state were sliced out from your region they no longer belong to you people, is that not conquered?
Accepted,then please allow us to go!!
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by 7lives: 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Hey bro! The South needs to unite and fight this common enemy, when the mission is accomplished we can go our separate ways. Please let's show restraint
and put this pettiness on hold, atleast for the time being. It is not the Yoruba man that is killing us neither is it the Igbo man that is klling us, but it is the common known enemy.
Ignore any comments that pit Southerners against fellow Southerners, some of them are the same enemy masking their identity just to divide us, cause as long as we are divided they will continue to win us.

Which South are you talking about, you no see river wey divide us?, Continue to destroy your state e no concern us.
Shebi you see the thing wey happened for Ore, make.another one.no happen, this is why I dey enlighten you.
Yoruba no dey joke.with.territorial integrity, dey una dey o, won nja ni ile keji o kan wa.
When una dey wine.and dine.with pdp.for good 16 years,.una no preach southern unity.
Yoruba go carry hunch back join k-leg for una, and una go wail betrayed again.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by faisees(m): 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Good, you know more about weapons.....get ready for questioning.
Queenlovely:
I thought they used Molotov cocktail

Deep down in my heart, I swear I love this.

You can't fight an ideology

The consequences is that Igbo governor's will watch how they talk, expectially the supreme Court governor.

Violence is the only language these idiots understand.

For years they have been sending igbo boys to die in maiduguri.

Hausa soldiers are not safe in the east, they can't misbehave. I see them trying to learn Igbo,

See igbo people are dangerous to play with, they are a democracy. they don't worship any king.

even the obi of onitsha knows his limit, Igbo no dey fear you,

pump action is a must for every Igbo man, have you heard an igbo man's shop was robbed?

fulani no get gun reach igbo people, we have guns, we produce it too, we respect ourselves.

pump action is different from AK-47,

when I shot someone with a pump action, the bullet shatters the bone,

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
7lives:

Which South are you talking about, you no see river wey divide us?, Continue to destroy your state e no concern us.
Shebi you see the thing wey happened for Ore, make.another one.no happen, this is why I dey enlighten you.
Yoruba no dey joke.with.territorial integrity, dey una dey o, won nja ni ile keji o kan wa.
When una dey wine.and dine.with pdp.for good 16 years,.una no preach southern unity.
Isorait
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by wealthyhenry(m): 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
oluwazt:
Nigerians don't understand Igbo people. There is a reason Fulani or Islam could not penetrate SE in the past history, despite penetrating every other region in Nigeria. It's not a coincidence! Igbo people operate a very unique democracy where power rests in the hands of the common man, in small small groups that communicate among themselves discreetly. Before you try to conquer them using stooges like Uzodimah, they will rise underground and deal with them, and others will heed by force and behave. Funny thing is other leaders will keep quiet like nothing happened because they understand how Igbos operate not to be the next victim! They don't accord respect to their leaders by age/gray hair, status/throne or money, if you misbehave or threaten the security of Igbos, even kids 10yrs old will drag you out and deal with you. But if you have integrity like Nnamdi Kanu irrespective of age or status, they will die for you!

Chukwu gozie gị nwanne.
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by PAWG(m): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
triple996:
grin .
he don de red cheesy

How’s this funny to you?
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Naajjii: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Chiachifranklin:

Accepted,then please allow us to go!!
ha ha so you cant go by yourselves until i allow you people . Look at it now, you people would be claiming we are brave ,Igbos are strong intelligent people this and that but here you cant get your country until my people free you. So you and I can agree that we the almajiris control you people. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by SweetiliciousD: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
My own confusion is with Nairaland IPOB, they should stand one place, are they in support or against these killings?

One minute they would be supporting them, the next minute they would say it's Fulani terrorists masquerading as ESN. Why are they so confused?

Only an ignoramus will smile and walk away when his unarmed brother whose only crime for being shot and killed at a protest venue is "We need freedom"

If you know you know!
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Davefed(m): 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
plaindealer:
Useless bloodthirsty terrorists and hypocrites love to lecture Nigerians about insecurity, they shout BH, banditry, and tribalistic rubbish against other people while they unleash, deadly mayhem, terrorist, regionwide insecurity, massive assault on their own people, they slaughter police and law enforcement, they kill soldiers and burn down the police station.

SE is worse than the rest of the country, it's the most active terrorist region probably in the whole of West Africa.

They don't have biafra yet and they are already massacring each other, they already have inter-tribal hatred and communal clashes.

If a governor's house and the governor himself as the chief law enforcement officer of the state is not safe, then who is?

These are the most lawless and unruly people.
And you think you have iota of sense?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Time to stop refugees from South East coming to South West
Don't worry. Igbos dont do IDP or refugees
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by dancocity(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
wallay77:
Government house...things don dey get out of hands for east oo..police station now govt house..hmmm...if breakup eventually happen where una go live if uburn up every of ur buildings
Sir! After the civil war that we were greatly affected, we survived, there is a reason we're called wise men from the East, we're built to survive any situation and make it look like we were handed gold.
We're Igbos! We're courageous and we're resilient.
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Bestman98: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
The genesis of all thesein IMO State is when the supreme court single-handedly removed elected governor and placed uzordimma as governor
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by hecomeshome(m): 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
7lives:

You people are the problem of the south. Just read the nonsense you spilled here. Always pitching your tent with the Fulanis, with a serious betrayal as a consequence.
I do hope you read Garba Shehu's comparison of Pantami with Kemi?
Is OBJ not a Yoruba man? Was he not a PDP member?
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by patrickmuf(m): 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Queenlovely:
I thought they used Molotov cocktail

Deep down in my heart, I swear I love this.

You can't fight an ideology

The consequences is that Igbo governor's will watch how they talk, expectially the supreme Court governor.

Violence is the only language these idiots understand.

For years they have been sending igbo boys to die in maiduguri.

Hausa soldiers are not safe in the east, they can't misbehave. I see them trying to learn Igbo,

See igbo people are dangerous to play with, they are a democracy. they don't worship any king.

even the obi of onitsha knows his limit, Igbo no dey fear you,

pump action is a must for every Igbo man, have you heard an igbo man's shop was robbed?

fulani no get gun reach igbo people, we have guns, we produce it too, we respect ourselves.

pump action is different from AK-47,

when I shot someone with a pump action, the bullet shatters the bone,
See how stupid you are...
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
It's sad that two security men guarding the Saboteur/Supreme Court governor's house died but that tells anyone not to work for the enemies (Hopeless Ozodingba, Umahi, Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi and the drunkard, Willie Obiano) of your people. This is because in the heat of the battle, you might become a casualty of war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by kingsceedon(m): 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
emperor863:
Igbo gunmen killed Igbo security personnel and thereafter burnt the house of Igbo governor in Igbo land.

Abeg wetin be my own. I'm leaving this thread fast!

Then shut the fu+k up you son of thousands fathers

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by patrickmuf(m): 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
This ESN sympathizers are about the most stupid lots I have come across...This is how foolish Northerners were cheering BH on until they became victims themselves...Na here we dey when the cry for help go start...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
oluwazt:
this how Boko Haram started. Easter leaders should do the needful

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
Okoro Awusa and his thugs.
Re: Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) by Decent09(m): 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Doraty1:

https://punchng.com/breaking-gunmen-raze-uzodinmas-country-home-kill-security-aide/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Seun just say Igbos jare..
Abi u dey fear to mention them, I kno for sure if one Fulani man is residing in that village, you could have mention his name and said he is the master minder of that terrorist attacks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo / Troops Kill Boko Haram Fighters During Battle In Babangida; Yobe (Graphic Pic) / Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.