Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? (8823 Views)

I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by rex444(m): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
Issorai.... I don't have a link to drop
UyaiIncomparabl:

I wasn't searching for one on NL. Drop link, baba.
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Twoclans(f): 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
michigang:
allow me to part your red sea. I want to pass

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by SweetCunt97(f): 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

He's my brother. Stop peddling rumours.
Good to know
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Jeon(f): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thank you.
I hope you are in the same pursuit as well? smiley
Goodluck
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Jeon(f): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thank you.
I hope you are in the same pursuit as well? smiley
yes, I'm in same pursuit with you. in Nigeria we don't have love but we have lust.

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
How did you know Uyai have wide vagina? Have you been there before?

Rubbish.

Stop typing rubbish. Why are you whining him? sad

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by PlayMaker14: 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Stop typing rubbish. Why are you whining him? sad
Maybe he's right... grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Michelle55: 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
LordKO:
I do not think that there is anything more appalling than when a well-known wretched active harlot from a wretched foolish family thinks that she counts and matters to sane and established people. Active and retired harlots should stop using the foolish and wretched elements that brought them into this world as a standard for all Nigerian men in particular and men in general.
Haaaaa.. This is way too much for her, she only aired her mind na.. She didn't kill anyone in the process.
Be calming down sir, live and let's live!

6 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by NtiObaEneke(f): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I don't know how to say this, but I will nonetheless. I am tired. Nigerian men are just not worth it anymore. They are now so lazy, dependent on women and can't hold the fort in the home. Women are now taking their places. I can't take this anymore. The number of men we have on Nairaland can attest to my claim. I am tired of them. I want to go to another race that will appreciate me and my entirety. I also heard white men adore Nigerian women a lot and allow us to be free as a bird and aren't redpillers like the toxic ones we have here (Panso.phist and co).

Most importantly, I want biracial kids. I am searching for love across the diaspora now. And he must not be Nigerian/African. White or nothing. I am open to all races except Africans (Nigerian men inclusive) and Russians. The rests are gladly welcome with open arms.

At least, he won't wake me up to wash early morning plates or take me to his mother's house to wash clothes for the whole compound or call his useless friends to come and serenade me with their "our wife" mantra. Even if he no sabi fork, no wahala. I go manage am. No be prickk I come chop for this life. Post legit dating sites. No spammers.
You've probably met a miniscule percentage of Nigerian men who happen to be douchebags. There are good Nigerian men though, but it seems they are all taken, leaving us with the idiots and sonsofbitches

6 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
Join afro introductions.com. If you are not too choosy, you will meet a decent foreigner within a short time. There are many responsible guys there, there could also be nija scammers there as well, so be careful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Join afro introductions.com. If you are not too choosy, you will meet a decent foreigner within a short time. There are many responsible guys there, there could also be nija scammers there as well, so be careful.

It's good for a woman to be choosy

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by neyohh: 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Smh

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by bluefilm: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I don't know how to say this, but I will nonetheless. I am tired. Nigerian men are just not worth it anymore. They are now so lazy, dependent on women and can't hold the fort in the home. Women are now taking their places. I can't take this anymore. The number of men we have on Nairaland can attest to my claim. I am tired of them. I want to go to another race that will appreciate me and my entirety. I also heard white men adore Nigerian women a lot and allow us to be free as a bird and aren't redpillers like the toxic ones we have here (Panso.phist and co).

Most importantly, I want biracial kids. I am searching for love across the diaspora now. And he must not be Nigerian/African. White or nothing. I am open to all races except Africans (Nigerian men inclusive) and Russians. The rests are gladly welcome with open arms.

At least, he won't wake me up to wash early morning plates or take me to his mother's house to wash clothes for the whole compound or call his useless friends to come and serenade me with their "our wife" mantra. Even if he no sabi fork, no wahala. I go manage am. No be prickk I come chop for this life. Post legit dating sites. No spammers.

You are looking for a White SIMP abi?

I wish you good luck.
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
NtiObaEneke:

You've probably met a miniscule percentage of Nigerian men who happen to be douchebags. There are good Nigerian men though, but it seems they are all taken, leaving us with the idiots and sonsofbitches

Sis, lots of them are the same. They are so pathetic.

7 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by DarlingtonC: 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
There is something I can deduce from your threads.....you are a freaking gold digger looking to reap where she didn't sow.

I also think you a lazy person

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
bluefilm:

You are looking for a White SIMP abi?

I wish you good luck.

Thank you, black SIMP.

14 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
LilMissFavvy:

Thanks, Favvy. I will check the site out.
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
DarlingtonC:
There is something I can deduce from your threads.....you are a freaking gold digger looking to reap where she didn't sow.

I also think you a lazy person

grin

What an observation. Why do you men wail when we women chose to be hypergamous, though? You will be fine. Sleep well. Pained SIMP. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by DarlingtonC: 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin

What an observation.
I know na grin.

Better hustle
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by DarlingtonC: 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin

What an observation. Why do you men wail when we women chose to be hypergamous, though? You will be fine. Sleep well. Pained SIMP. grin
Who's pained? You wish.

I only told you what I have seen.

For you having a pretty face is your jackpot. Go and be useful my friend

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
DarlingtonC:
I know na grin.

Better hustle

grin

How's it your headache if I want a white man above you walking corpses parading as Nigerian men? After all, we see your gender parading themselves on the front page posing with their great grandmothers as wives. How pathetic. Let me hustle my hustle in peace, Iguana. grin

12 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
DarlingtonC:
Who's pained? You wish.

I only told you what I have seen.

For you having a pretty face is your jackpot. Go and be useful my friend

Will you shut up there, you tortoise? grin

I have decided to make this my full-time hustle. You can go and choke on it. I will gladly give you water to step it down. Ewu Anambra. grin

Who nor like better thing? grin

7 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Alexaonfleek: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
#Teamwhitemenrock#
#Whitemenareeverything#
#SaynotoNigerianmen#
#Whiteoldmenarethebanger#
hmm pls if u see pls tell me where I can get mine
At least even if its for green card embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by michigang: 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
Michelle55:

Haaaaa.. This is way too much for her, she only aired her mind na.. She didn't kill anyone in the process.
Be calming down sir, live and let's live!
michelle, I have arab men for you if you are ready. Terms and conditions apply
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Will you shut up there, you tortoise? grin

I have decided to make this my full-time hustle. You can go and choke on it. I will gladly give you water to step it down. Ewu Anambra. grin

Who nor like better thing? grin

Hey can we be friends? Me and my pals Labadi69 and PrisonEscapee (this one just escaped from Owerri prison but he was innocent) talk about you all the time.

We would love to meet you if it’s okay
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
grin

Kriss216 bia biko, come and see one Akwa Ibom Old Layer lamenting bitterly...

Uyai nor go kill person... grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Michelle55: 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
michigang:
michelle, I have arab men for you if you are ready. Terms and conditions apply
Recommend your sisters and relatives, don't take this money bag away from them bro.

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Doubis:
You're making the best decision my sister. The kind of men we have these days are so pathetic. Always screaming 50:50. Especially nairlaland men. How sad

For abroad na 50:50 so what are you yawning about grin grin grin.
Share restaurant bills or you pay for yourself i pay for myself. If na black cab we share the bill too grin grin.

That is why the women there respect themselves and men respect them too.

Tney have opinions doesn't mean i must agree with them too.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by NtiObaEneke(f): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin

How's it your headache if I want a white man above you walking corpses parading as Nigerian men? After all, we see your gender parading themselves on the front page posing with their great grandmothers as wives. How pathetic. Let me hustle my hustle in peace, Iguana. grin
Chai
Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
LordKO:
I do not think that there is anything more appalling than when a well-known wretched active harlot from a wretched foolish family thinks that she counts and matters to sane and established people. Active and retired harlots should stop using the foolish and wretched elements that brought them into this world as a standard for all Nigerian men in particular and men in general.

Wow where is your facts and source? Are all these you are pouring out valid? It is sad that you drag her family into this post, this said alot about you than her.

Africans do not say shit about other people's family unless they have proper and valid information.
Try to be kind

11 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A White Man To Marry? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hmmm. Have you dated one before?
Yup! Not 1 not even 2... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine / Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) / Attracted To Brother-in-law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.