Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. (22637 Views)

Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / Men Are Cheap / What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by erico2k2(m): 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
BeautyO:
The moment you ask a woman for sex you're a rapist
Very childish!,
PS do not joke with rape, it's not a thing you want to experience! Rapist do not ask/request
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by AlphamaleTech1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
I was reading u guys comments while her call came in. (5minutes ago)

Have been asking this girl out for over a month now, she was adamant of it so i decided to jettison her.

She complained I dont call her anymore, meanwhile she told me few months ago that her dad came to her shop to complain of her not coming home with a man to marry her. (Serious issue o)

After a lengthy discussion, i realised she actually called to ask me for urgent 2k specifically for data (SHOCK OF MY LIFE) forgetting the pressure of not having someone to marry her at the age of 29.

I had to drop the call.

I nearly cried for her.

This is not a case of "Problem no dey finish", this one na problem wey just dey start.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by ALISMILE(m): 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
BeautyO:

yen yen yen blah blah bleh.... Let your mom be president your dad will still at one point or the other spend on her .. Will he sit you down and tell you ??... b
Imagine ur mentality
I just disengaged from one beach today
She thinks just like you
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by iLegendd(m): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
Faller:

All these drama because I won Fucck.....No need to beat around the bush.....

Going straight to the point.....

It really looks like a huge task on paper for people who are either desperate or always in a haste. Nigerians are always in a haste to achieve things, so your point is valid.

Being straight forward is key, but people with strategic moves achieve more in life. The hasty ones end up depressed years later.

If you're too rich and too busy, just say, "I want sex — how much?"

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
BeautyO:

Didn't your mom ask your dad for money before agreeing to marry him..
that is for some useless women,real and God fearing women don't ask for money before love,(you silly yahoo boys chick
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

My Mum is a career woman, just like my Dad, my dad barely seniors my mum with 2 step grade levels , they are both happily retired and still in love

Both Mum and Dad have houses, cars , businesses seperately and contribute equally and fairly as a couple to the family

So No my Mum didn't ask for my Dad's money to marry him as she has a Federal Job of her own

don't mind the yahoo boys silly chick hope,(real and God fearing women don't ask for money before love
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
iLegendd:

It really looks like a huge task on paper for people who are either desperate or always in a haste. Nigerians are always in a haste to achieve things, so your point is valid.

Being straight forward is key, but people with strategic moves achieve more in life. The hasty ones end up depressed years later.

If you're too rich and too busy, just say, "I want sex — how much?"

I concur with you one hundred percent sir....we just need to channel our energy into something more productive.... But even after that....this girls no go still let us be ......
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Fanuchi007: 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
industrialization of the private parts sector. we fu*k we move. I only run secondary school graduates above 18 years.once u pass 100 level; na person papa get ur kpomo
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by erico2k2(m): 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
OP, your ment is overripe.

I am never going to stay with any man "for better or worse".

For better, I stay. For worse, I japa. grin

You walking corpses should be castrated and cast into the abyss. I wonder why God created you lots, though. We should have all existed as women. The world would have been less stressed without you stinking hens.

Perish in hell. grin
Last time I checked HENS are females ahaha
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by AlphamaleTech1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Fanuchi007:
industrialization of the private parts sector. we fu*k we move. I only run secondary school graduates above 18 years.once u pass 100 level; na person papa get ur kpomo

Craze guy
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Hogan17: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
When you are done transacting, remember I'm your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Udonminit
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by AlphamaleTech1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
OP, your ment is overripe.

I am never going to stay with any man "for better or worse".

For better, I stay. For worse, I japa. grin

You walking corpses should be castrated and cast into the abyss. I wonder why God created you lots, though. We should have all existed as women. The world would have been less stressed without you stinking hens.

Perish in hell. grin

Even when you married to him

If yes, u are a real glutton, if he his just a boyfriend u are a semi glutton
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by calcal: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
OP, you are a real Naija neggar in that business for a long time.

Money for hand back for ground, any other talk na rubbish.
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by erico2k2(m): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
AlphamaleTech1:
I was reading u guys comments while her call came in. (5minutes ago)

Have been asking this girl out for over a month now, she was adamant of it so i decided to jettison her.

She complained I dont call her anymore, meanwhile she told me few months ago that her dad came to her shop to complain of her not coming home with a man to marry her. (Serious issue o)

After a lengthy discussion, i realised she actually called to ask me for urgent 2k specifically for data (SHOCK OF MY LIFE) forgetting the pressure of not having someone to marry her at the age of 29.

I had to drop the call.

I nearly cried for her.

This is not a case of "Problem no dey finish", this one na problem wey just dey start.

Urgent 2K Gang lol RUN
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by loswhite(m): 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
BeautyO:
lol by their fruits
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by loswhite(m): 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
BeautyO:

Didn't your mom ask your dad for money before agreeing to marry him..
His mum is not a beggar like you
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hogan17:

Udonminit
Ayam dead cwious ooo
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by tightpussy156: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
@op u nailed the point.most of them dont have value.cheap bitches parading.themselves as expensive babes just first date she ask you for money heaven an earth.immediately u ask.for money.u be olosho ashawo especially the way you go take ask me.some even go far to block u.if u refuse to send them money.if you.are real.u wouldnt ask a guy for money especially first date or block him because he didnt give u money.it is better i drop 2k an rubbish you back an front than to start paying constantly 20k today, 50k tomorow ,100k next tomorow for a bitch parading herself as girlfriend that will go sell her market to another guy even right.in front of you for 2k or 1k.That is d truth who quote me hug transformer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Emperor88(m): 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Who ever wrote this deserves a Grammy, Oscar and Balon d'or combined...it's like you have a masters degree in relationship with Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Chickennuggets: 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
BeautyO:
Obviously a broke girl with no sense who believes guys are to be responsible for her bills. No sense, so stupid and cheap
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Emperor88(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
BeautyO:
Says a lot about you....
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Sancte21(m): 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
God is good
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by AlphamaleTech1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
erico2k2:

Urgent 2K Gang lol RUN

No be say I no fit give her d 2k, but I will be adding to her problem.

She has a shop of her own with 4 apprentice, but that spirit of leeching is in her bone marrow

She's always asking for stipends here and there, tax u in any corner she meets u.

Na deliverance remain... Make dem just cast out that spirit of leeching coz I dont think its natural

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by erico2k2(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
AlphamaleTech1:

No be say I no fit give her d 2k, but I will be adding to her problem.

She has a shop of her own with 4 apprentice, but that spirit of leeching is in her bone marrow

She's always asking for stipends here and there, tax u in any corner she meets u.

Na deliverance remain... Make dem just cast out that spirit of leeching coz I dont think its natural
Nah tthier way, dem be like police no matter howmuch them get paid dem mst demand N100
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by merits(m): 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
BeautyO:

And the moment you ask a man for money you are what?..................

Thief.
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Libatine: 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Change your mindset... Get busy get a career be like Okonjo iweala... Stop waiting for men's money .... A man has same 24 hours like you, hustle and don't be a leech

You 2much
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Lilpen3758: 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hahahhahha bad boy na your type dey chop free puna mean while captain save a hoe take care of the kids
Hehehehe
am not a superman for hoes.....wane

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Tony142: 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
iLegendd:

I didn't read the content of the post, but the title.

Your comment caught my attention. Let me tell you. Women want sex more, but scared to ask for it — speaking from experience.

All a man needs to do is to invite her to come sleep over. Cook with her, play with her, watch TV with her, play some naughty plays with her, tease her, and turn her on with some naughty words.

When it's time for bed, tease her again, then playfully tell her you're a virgin and no touching is allowed. She's going to laugh.

Playfully use a pillow to demarcate the two of you. Just tease, talk dirty, tell fun stories, and fall asleep.

While you're asleep, she'll wake and starts wondering if you're gay, a ritualist, or a spirit. 4 AM in the morning, she'll be the one making the moves, but ignore her and continue your sleep.

In the morning, she'll either pack her bag and run. You're unusual to her. Or she'll bluntly try to rape you. Table has been turned.

If you're a bad boy, tease her with just the tip of your d*ck — don't give her everything. After 15 minutes of teasing her as she begs you to put everything in, pull out your d*ck, put it back in your boxer and tell her no sex.

Guess what? She's going to cuss you, hate you, and run from you. Also guess again? When she mastur.bates, she's going to think of you.

Weeks later, she's going be madly in love with you and will make sure she finds a way to sleep with you — women love a man with control and us challenging (hard to pin down). The table has turned.

The reason most women think men love sex more or men are rapists is because of our desperation as men.

If all men are like me, women will be begging us for sex. Unfortunately, they can't control their urges.

If you're a man, just do this and see the table turn.

Don't be flattered because a hórny man wants sex and don't accuse a man of rape because he wants sex.

The boss has spoken
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by TUNECHI86: 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
Boss you yarn well, i for like know you much better
RichAbujaGuy:
"Most of these girls travel to other towns and sleep with strangers for money in the name of hookup for less."

The resourceful ones with good looks make it over to Dubai for a payday. Then come back home and yap independence and feminism. cheesy
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Akuruoulo(m): 11:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
BeautyO:

WOMEN KEEPS ON PROVING THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER OUTSIDE SEX .

U NO GET SHAME AT ALL.

TUEEH I SPIT
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by divineappo(m): 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
BeautyO:
the moment the lady also ask the man for money, she is a thief and a fraudster

E shock you?
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Akuruoulo(m): 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Didn't your Dad ask your mum for sex before you were giving birth to...
Common!!! let's watch what we say Rape is a weighty allegation

OGA WOMEN BRAIN DEY INSIDE THEIR HOLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why You Should Get Married / Tips On How To Survive "All My Friends Are Getting Married" / I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.