Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,717 members, 7,802,165 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. (1864 Views)

We Have Crossed The Rubicon - Shettima / FG Should Stop IPOB Before It Get Out Of Hand:- Lauretta Onochie Cries Out / IPOB: Before Taking The Speck Off Another Person's Eye, Take The Log Of Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by doctokwus: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
Though this may not be a welcome view by agents provocateurs in government and those wishing and praying the SouthEast burns,but I am of the considered view that it's time IPOB through it's known officials,wherever they reside,are brought to a roundtable discussion and sincere dialogue with the government.
This early stage is the time to halt the tide of destruction Nigeria,not just the SouthEast would suffer.
Why this period is most appropriate is because it's looking obvious that groups or individuals not affiliated or even sympathetic to the IPOB cause are using the cover of its strong presence and support,no matter how anyone would want to deny it,to further their own destructive and disruptive agenda.Once these latter groups grow in strength and boldness,then it becomes very difficult for them to be controlled,appeased or reined it by IPOB.
Hear IPOB's agitations,their grievances and their demands,ask for a ceasefire while government genuinely starts not just addressing but acting on their immediate concerns,with a pledge to have other meetings,maybe even moderated by neutral Western nations where their other demands of referendum,secession or whatever will be discussed at least.
Like them or not,admit it or not,but it should by now be pretty clear to everyone,that IPOB is now a formidable force,not just politically,but more alarmingly and dangerously,for Nigeria as an entity,is gradually developing into a military one too.
Call IPOB to the dialogue table.

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by Faber(m): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
We no gree

Freedom all the way. I dedicate this vast expanse of land to Nnamdi Kanu. The Ohamadike of our time. Make no body near this land

12 Likes

Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by doctokwus: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Faber:
We no gree
Who are the we and why?
Looking at the video of the attack on Uzodinma's home,I am suspecting it may not be the work of ESN,but fringe armed individuals or group with their own agenda.
Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by Anigreat: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
shocked

Too late

The only dialogue that we can agree on is giving us BIAFRA.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by Faber(m): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
doctokwus:

Who are the we and why?
Looking at the video of the attack on Uzodinma's home,I am suspecting it may not be the work of ESN,but fringe armed individuals or group with their own agenda.

We the true sons of Biafra. Why is because all our sons and daughters that were slaughtered by Zoo army begged us while dying to restore Biafra for them to rest in peace. We the living owes them that. Else they hunt us.

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by Brimstone77: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kanu already declared that the hour is now...let the madness begin!!!!!

Let's see that strength of the nigeria military...

Into your hand we commit our life ohh God...

We have endured enough..

Man can only die once!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by Faber(m): 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Brimstone77:

We have endured enough..

Man can only die once!!

Let's achieve Biafra or die trying. Na people fought for the freedom of the US. Today all man dey run go US

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by seborrhic: 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
Brimstone77:

We have endured enough..

Man can only die once!!
Genuine dialogue can also solve many problems many people think only force can resolve.
Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by limeta(f): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
Too late to talk
Buhari want to engage every situation with guns
well the time has come nothing any body can do

8 Likes

Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by doctokwus: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
limeta:
Too late to talk
Buhari want to engage every situation with guns
well the time has come nothing any body can do
Another reason why pressure should be put on government,maybe through international pressure groups,since all SouthEast governors now seem to be slaves to bigots in Aso Rock,to bring IPOB to the dialogue table:what if,just what if,those in Aso Rock are secretly glad and encouraging what is happening in the SouthEast,so that the once hitherto and self developing regions falls into the same insecurity and lawlessness the greater North is facing?
Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
doctokwus:
Though this may not be a welcome view by agents provocateurs in government and those wishing and praying the SouthEast burns,but I am of the considered view that it's time IPOB through it's known officials,wherever they reside,are brought to a roundtable discussion and sincere dialogue with the government.
This early stage is the time to halt the tide of destruction Nigeria,not just the SouthEast would suffer.
Why this period is most appropriate is because it's looking obvious that groups or individuals not affiliated or even sympathetic to the IPOB cause are using the cover of its strong presence and support,no matter how anyone would want to deny it,to further their own destructive and disruptive agenda.Once these latter groups grow in strength and boldness,then it becomes very difficult for them to be controlled,appeased or reined it by IPOB.
Hear IPOB's agitations,their grievances and their demands,ask for a ceasefire while government genuinely starts not just addressing but acting on their immediate concerns,with a pledge to have other meetings,maybe even moderated by neutral Western nations where their other demands of referendum,secession or whatever will be discussed at least.
Like them or not,admit it or not,but it should by now be pretty clear to everyone,that IPOB is now a formidable force,not just politically,but more alarmingly and dangerously,for Nigeria as an entity,is gradually developing into a military one too.
Are Nigeria ready to restructure and give semi autonomy to igbo Nation ?

Is Nigeria ready to allow all igbo people to be under on region ?

Is Nigeria ready to allow Igbos have and control their own police ?

Is Nigeria ready to allow power to the region ?

There is nothing ipob is asking for that's not making sense none

2 Likes

Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by xcon: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
doctokwus:
Nigeria will not dialog with terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by doctokwus: 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
Igbochief001:

There is nothing ipob is asking for that's not making sense none
You mustn't burn the house with the baby just because you have a dispute with the owner of the house.
Invariably,try as much as IPOB or ESN would want, innocent souls may soon start becoming collateral damage.
Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by doctokwus: 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
xcon:
Nigeria will not dialog with terrorist.
The Nigerian government labelling them terrorists doesn't automatically make them one.
Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by mekaboy(m): 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
I say no to dialogue. Let them continue. By the time the finish with Igboland, we igbos will rise up against them.

They have no bargaining power.

Why didn't kanu start biafra with the 5 igbo states, he claims he was offered with oil block?

Kanu is a fraudster.

1 Like

Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by SweetiliciousD: 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:
I say no to dialogue. Let them continue. By the time the finish with Igboland, we igbos will rise up against them.

They have no bargaining power.

Why didn't kanu start biafra with the 5 igbo states, he claims he was offered with oil block?

Kanu is a fraudster.

See you passing judgement on MNK from your shithole

Spell the word FREEDOM for me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by RenaissanceGuy: 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
The only feasible dialog is that there should be a south-wide referendum because every part of the south/middle belt is ready to live this Fulani dominated contraption.
Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
doctokwus:

You mustn't burn the house with the baby just because you have a dispute with the owner of the house.
Invariably,try as much as IPOB or ESN would want, innocent souls may soon start becoming collateral damage.
Ipob haw been peaceful since 2014 ....and they have lost many people ....since ESN was lunched how many ipob has been killed ? Zero
Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by doctokwus: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Igbochief001:

Ipob haw been peaceful since 2014 ....and they have lost many people ....since ESN was lunched how many ipob has been killed ? Zero
No one has a true statistics of casualties on both armed sides;but I ask again,what if it's not ESN that is carrying out these killings and destruction but people financed and instigated by outside forces?Does that change the equation and if it does,how does the ESN that has said it's set-up to protect the SouthEast and it's people confront and overcome such externally influenced challenge?
Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by Idiotseverywher: 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
doctokwus:

Another reason why pressure should be put on government,maybe through international pressure groups,since all SouthEast governors now seem to be slaves to bigots in Aso Rock,to bring IPOB to the dialogue table:what if,just what if,those in Aso Rock are secretly glad and encouraging what is happening in the SouthEast,so that the once hitherto and self developing regions falls into the same insecurity and lawlessness the greater North is facing?
. Guy let me tell you any aggression from the south east will lead to a very strong warfare, try to read the mindset of an average igbo man, he is a potential gurilla soldier, any attempt by the Nigerian government to be confrontational will lead to watr and UK and other world Power like isreali will use the opportunity to Wade in for Nigeria dessolution
Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Any madness, ipob want to start.
It will start and end in the south east.

The people of south east will be the beneficiaries of any violence and killings, me, i will be watching from afar on radio, social media and tv.

Its been long i saw a war movie, i need to see one now, anytime una start, just tell me the station to turn in.

Till then.
Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by Biafranboys: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
We support any dialogue that would lead to peaceful separation, any other thing we no want
Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by mekaboy(m): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
doctokwus:

No one has a true statistics of casualties on both armed sides;but I ask again,what if it's not ESN that is carrying out these killings and destruction but people financed and instigated by outside forces?Does that change the equation and if it does,how does the ESN that has said it's set-up to protect the SouthEast and it's people confront and overcome such externally influenced challenge?

Nobody can finance regular attacks in igboland without igbo support.
Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by opribo(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
The market will soon be over and everyone will carry their wares and go to their homes.

Bubu cannot stop a movement....Come down from your high places now.

The time shall soon come when the door pf dialogue shall be no more, then where will people like lai be. Where will people like Shehu be.
Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by Chigboboss: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nonsense IPOB cannot intimidate anyone with violence.
Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by lastmessenger: 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Any madness, ipob want to start.
It will start and end in the south east.

The people of south east will be the beneficiaries of any violence and killings, me, i will be watching from afar on radio, social media and tv.

Its been long i saw a war movie, i need to see one now, anytime una start, just tell me the station to turn in.

Till then.

the time is fast changing because right now the Nigeria army now need protection from unknown gunmen. Its so difficult for a man who wants to live to fight a man who wants to die
Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by mekaboy(m): 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
opribo:
The market will soon be over and everyone will carry their wares and go to their homes.

The time shall soon come when the door pf dialogue shall be no more, then where will people like lai be. Where will people like Shehu be.

When the door closes, government begins to bomb igboland, at the end of the day, igbos suffer.

It will be ESN/UGM VS ARMY, AIRFORCE AND POLICE. Released criminals plus herdsmen VS igbo people in the east.
Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by doctokwus: 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
opribo:

I feel both sides should shift ground for meaningful dialogue.
But the sincerity to do so in this present government's side is debatable, especially if it directly or indirectly is instigating and stands to benefit from the insecurity;unless an external,powerful pressure compels them to do so
Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by OfoIgbo: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Faber:

Let's achieve Biafra or die trying. Na people fought for the freedom of the US. Today all man dey run go US

Spot on.

Chukwu gozie gi.
Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by doctokwus: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

Nobody can finance regular attacks in igboland without igbo support.
Don't be too sure of your stance.
Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by mekaboy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
doctokwus:

Don't be too sure of your stance.

Ask osisi ka nkwu the kidnapper.
Re: It's Time To Dialogue With IPOB Before The Rubicon Is Crossed. by doctokwus: 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

Ask osisi ka nkwu the kidnapper.
Why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Corruption Of Tinubu Unveiled, I Will Never Support Tinubu Again / All Hail Amaechi, The Dan Amanar Daura / Fearless woman shows her face and insults IPOB - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.