Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) (57750 Views)

Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared / Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Around 9pm last night, I saw eight scorpions walking on the road.

I was shocked because I've never seen such number of scorpions in my life.

One of them stung me while I tried to take their photograph.

I was able to kill three and the other ran away.

Sincerely speaking, pain from scorpion bite is very terrible.

I wanted to post it last night but I couldn't due to the pain.

I just want to advise and remind everyone out there to be very careful at night. Please use torch when you're going out.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Thanks to those that checked up on me.

I'm fine now.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
shocked these are huge.

Sorry o.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Anigreat: 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2021

Black scorpion stung you ?
It would've been better for python to swallowed you, than this thing.

66 Likes

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Coldshisha: 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
You got stung.. hope you've been treated

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2021

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2021

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by TarOrfeeek: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
You should have sat down, used a selfie stick and snap yourself with the scorpions.

Infact you should have sat down between the two biggest ones.

You really fall my hand.

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Coldshisha: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Yes my brother!
But the pain isn't easy.
Still feeling it.

Good to know you safe man

Sorry

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2021

19 Likes

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Anigreat: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Who did you say that Sir?

You preek will start shrinking
It's so sad imagining this.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2021

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by TripleDdotcom: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Yes my brother!
But the pain isn't easy.
Still feeling it.

Man, ordinary black any wey sting me on Thursday morning, I hear am. the wound is not totally healed self. If I scratch or rub the place, I still feel it.

not to talk of scorpions.

Take care bro!

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I was shocked with their numbers!
Thank you so much sis.
You're welcome.

Wow! they are many? Then you should do a thorough fumigation.

Just be careful.

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2021

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Sunnybay7: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dangerous things.

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by illicit(m): 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
U could have just sprayed them with the Alcohol that u were drinking

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by xpressionx(m): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
This is the original black scorpion. highly medicinal

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2021

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Bro! Smash those things! Don't let them Escape!
Very Dangerous things..

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2021

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
So sorry bro. Hope u have taken some treatment. These things full taraba state that year

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by naIraiaND: 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
lala, this is FP material.
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2021

Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) by olamide0147: 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Thanks to those that checked up on me.

I'm fine now.

By the way, please help me like the picture in my profile....... Click on my name (username) above, scroll down and click like...... Please..... Thank you so much
So likes on your profile picture is an achievement for u?

14 Likes 1 Share

How Do I Take Care Of My Penis To Ensure High Libido And Strong Erections? / Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? / Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos)