Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

What Is Your Prediction For Nigeria In The Next 10 Years ? Please Share. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your Prediction For Nigeria In The Next 10 Years ? Please Share. (164 Views)

Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? / Governorship Election Tomorrow: What Is Your Prediction In One Or Two States. / Where Nigeria Is Heading In The Next 10 Years - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Prediction For Nigeria In The Next 10 Years ? Please Share. by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
My prediction is that Nigeria will be fighting a war on three fronts in the next 2 years and by 10 years new nations will arise from the ashes of the current failed contraption. Unfortunately many will die but the future of our children will be secured and the yolk of our oppressors will be broken. Our enemies will suffer a terrible and historical defeat.
Re: What Is Your Prediction For Nigeria In The Next 10 Years ? Please Share. by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
there will be no country called Nigeria
Re: What Is Your Prediction For Nigeria In The Next 10 Years ? Please Share. by TripleDdotcom: 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
That I will have left Nigeria before then.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.
Re: What Is Your Prediction For Nigeria In The Next 10 Years ? Please Share. by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
TripleDdotcom:
That I will have left Nigeria before then.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

Really ?
Re: What Is Your Prediction For Nigeria In The Next 10 Years ? Please Share. by falcon01: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
well at this rate we are going things are not getting better Nigeria will Face a terrible Famine especially The Northern Part, poverty will Increse 3X Boko Haram and Iswap will control Large portions of the north, They will control everything to the point where a caliphate will be established. as for the south They'll want to break up with Nigeria and might succees butThe Monsters they created and left unchecked Will come back and Bite them they will face A very serious Act of Chaos theft and Violence in their land it will reach a point where The UN has to Intervene. Nigeria will Burn to the Ground with the North controlled By EXTREMIST building a Northern caliphate Hoosting their flags all over while the south will Be controlled By drug Lords and war lords! all these is exactly what will Happen if we keep going this path this exact path. If we follow the right path, Nigeria will get better but it will have to take 50 years, either way this generation are already f*cked!!.

As for me and other Lucky people we'll be in Switzerland, Canada or Germany watching the News from there.
Re: What Is Your Prediction For Nigeria In The Next 10 Years ? Please Share. by TripleDdotcom: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Really ?
Yes nah. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Project Coordinator Hails Governor For NEWMAP Success In Gombe / ALGON Bot Addresses Key National Issues At 32nd Board Meeting In Abuja / Nigeria: Why Presidency Should Proscrib The Eminent Office Of The Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.