Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. (64523 Views)

Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus / #EndSARS: See What Davido Posted About Buhari That Can Put Him In Trouble (See h / Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Kingcalls: 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
Women naturally don't like listening to advice the moment they take flight...especially this generation...they are so many of them on the dark path

1 Like

Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by meobizy(f): 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
See her head like an uneven expressway. It reminds me of one female Nairalander’s picture which gave me bouts of laughter. Her mission on earth is over. Another soul is already born to take her space.
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Czarugo007: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
ojun50:

Na which bible you dey read
Queen Elizabeth version. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Emeraldicon(m): 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Rubbish. What good will this do now that's she is no more?
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by rollandben(m): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

Absolutely and Comprehensively Wrong!
You Do not know nor Understand the Mercies of GOD!
As long as there is Life! There is a Chance for Mercy and Forgiveness!
Mercy Expires at Death..
Once Death falls, it is Over..
Hello, even the last chance may be too late, its better to make restitution with the lord our saviour right here, right now...tomoro may be too late, Never wait for the last chance.
REST ON ADA JESUS

1 Like

Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by wizod(m): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kukukillus:
The bitter truth is that no man can make Peace with God at the last minutes, it has to be before the last minutes long enough to clear your karma. God is not a fool. smiley

[b]when did the thief on d cross made peace with Christ? a year before his cruxifiction or d last minute?[\b]

1 Like

Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Kingcalls: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Define close relative

The person who wrote this about her niece because I'm sure it has to be a woman, is a very big fool, why didn't you Write this when she was alive so that she can respond to your stupidity.

You just want to publicity and fame off her death, the girl had kidney disease it's a very normal thing.

Poverty and religious brainwash has made us see asthma, high blood pressure, sickle cell, fibroid, malaria, typhoid, stroke and more which are regular normal sickness as spiritual attacks and you think only evil people die.

Why do you people reason like fowl? Go to hospital for regular check ups you won't go, Ada Jesus had been treating kidney problem for more than 5 years before she even become famous, infact she did most of what she did to get money for her dialysis. She was sick before she even knew odumeje.

If I die after typing this you fools will say it is because of what I typed I died. You people are goats. Your education is a waste. Death is just as normal as birth, good people die bad people also die, death is not punishment for evil or reward for good deeds.

I will die, you reading this will also eventually die no matter how long it takes none of us will live for ever.

But religion has turned your brain upside down that if someone you think is a bad man or infidel dies you rejoice like Pantami you say God has punished him
But if someone you think is a good man dies you say God has called him. My brother all die na die.

I refuse to believe she was a bad person or she did evil simple because she died young from an illness she has been battling with for many years. After all it is you guys who say good people die young.

By the way I'm not a woman, I'm not Igbo, I'm not even a fan of Ada Jesus I only heard of her a day or two before her death and actually got to know of her and her case after her death.

But u that is not a relative know her too well to know she wasn't a bad person...someone u only see on social media

1 Like

Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by AllenSpencer: 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
Rita just killed this girl for nothing
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by subcbouy: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kukukillus:
The bitter truth is that no man can make peace with God at the last minutes, it has to be before the last minutes long enough to clear your karma. God is not a fool. smiley

God doesn't think the way you think. She has made peace with whom she had thought is her problem. God is the same from beginning to the end, nothing will make God not forgiving anyone even at the eleventh hour of breath.

1 Like

Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by doncollino: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Naija and the theory of heaven and hell. Same reason we don't make any meaningful move with our time on earth. No matter how she lived her life she is in a better place. A place without bombs, Boko Haram, herdsmen, covid, sickness and pain. We must stop looking for people in hell cos there is non.
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by PoshTraveler: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kukukillus:
The bitter truth is that no man can make Peace with God at the last minutes, it has to be before the last minutes long enough to clear your karma. God is not a fool. smiley

my point exactly. people make it look like one can kill countless people and then few mins before the person des, he ask for forgivenes and he will be ok. they forget that shit doesnt work like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Springboot: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
I didn't know her before her death but going through her page on Instagram, that girl really steped on toes, as far back as 2015 people were warning her in the comment section of her page, she even threatened people with death on videos she posted, I can imagine how those people feel now, seeing her die before them, let's just be guided the way we run our mouth, those who praised her for being outspoken won't be there with her when the worse happen.

3 Likes

Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Springboot: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
PoshTraveler:
my point exactly. people make it look like one can kill countless people and then few mins before the person des, he ask for forgivenes and he will be ok. they forget that shit doesnt work like that

If it doesn't work that way, are you saying the Bible is incorrect?
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by PoshTraveler: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
she must have been abusiing hard drugs and alchohol. i had same issues with my sis , she is lucky to be alive today

2 Likes

Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by godumes: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
We all should be careful as far this life is concerned. Facebook is free, but don't use it to castigate others in the name of comedy. The anointing you talk evil of today might not work for you tomorrow. No man should take the position of God by judging or condemning others. Be real, even though you soak garri always, fake life has led many to the journey of "thou shalt not return"
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Heavensent01(m): 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
YorubaLord:
But wait, with the rate at which all Igbos are running away from their jungle to the SW, there has to be a restriction. WTF? angry

you won't understand, if you visit southeast, you will hardly see obituary of old people, there old people live and die at older age but I don't know why the death of youths from age 40yrs below is rampant in southeast

I've been so curious the reason of young youths death on rampage in southeast, I think most of southeast youths live a very careless life over there and others can be relate to spiritualism and ritualism

every region have their clause but that's what I notice about southeast having lived there for 3years, Yoruba youths might have their own but we seems to be carefree about life than southeast youths that's why they're easy to be convinced to join gunmen in that zone

2 Likes

Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by PoshTraveler: 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Springboot:

If it doesn't work that way, are you saying the Bible is incorrect?
we are talking about logical reasoning here. keep bible aside. dont want to go into religious arguments. if i follow the bible, it means 90% of the people in the world are going to hell. which is not true the bible is edited
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by merits(m): 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
doggedfighter:
What exactly is this social media uncle trying to say? undecided
Just for cheap like.

1 Like

Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Daniella2252(f): 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Define close relative

The person who wrote this about her niece because I'm sure it has to be a woman, is a very big fool, why didn't you Write this when she was alive so that she can respond to your stupidity.

You just want to publicity and fame off her death, the girl had kidney disease it's a very normal thing.

Poverty and religious brainwash has made us see asthma, high blood pressure, sickle cell, fibroid, malaria, typhoid, stroke and more which are regular normal sickness as spiritual attacks and you think only evil people die.

Why do you people reason like fowl? Go to hospital for regular check ups you won't go, Ada Jesus had been treating kidney problem for more than 5 years before she even become famous, infact she did most of what she did to get money for her dialysis. She was sick before she even knew odumeje.

If I die after typing this you fools will say it is because of what I typed I died. You people are goats. Your education is a waste. Death is just as normal as birth, good people die bad people also die, death is not punishment for evil or reward for good deeds.

I will die, you reading this will also eventually die no matter how long it takes none of us will live for ever.

But religion has turned your brain upside down that if someone you think is a bad man or infidel dies you rejoice like Pantami you say God has punished him
But if someone you think is a good man dies you say God has called him. My brother all die na die.

I refuse to believe she was a bad person or she did evil simple because she died young from an illness she has been battling with for many years. After all it is you guys who say good people die young.

By the way I'm not a woman, I'm not Igbo, I'm not even a fan of Ada Jesus I only heard of her a day or two before her death and actually got to know of her and her case after her death.
You never read what was posted
The close relative is a man(uncle)
You had very little knowledge about life
Please be humble so you can learn sir embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by ictjobber: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kukukillus:
The bitter truth is that no man can make Peace with God at the last minutes, it has to be before the last minutes long enough to clear your karma. God is not a fool.l smiley

But Nigerians are fools...
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by LOVEGINO(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
OgbanjeProphet:
The truth is that I believe Ada was telling the truth. But she was very careless.

Don't rise against any Nigerian pastor or prophet if you are not spiritually stronger than him. Because they are heartless and surely will attack you.

When you think you have seen enough of atrocities being committed by a man of God, simply leave his church and join another church. Or stay at your home and serve your God there.

Most of what we call church here are cults. If you expose them, them go finish you.

what a bitter truth.
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by frank417: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kukukillus:

What did Jesus say to the thief on the cross that ask him to remember him in his kingdom at the last minute?
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by dangotesmummy: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Christistruth00:

Those ones announced their bellyache on National TV live

We must always pray to Jesus for our youths, sometimes they don’t understand how the Wicked operate or the dangers of friendly enemies
many of today's youths lack wisdom and emotional intelligence

Gbo gbo Oro ni siso lodo won in the name of being woke, outspoken not knowing that it's not everything that should be said

2 Likes

Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Engrr(m): 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

Mercy Expires at Death..

Oga go and sit down! Nobody knows exactly how these things work. only one thing is certain everybody must pay for all their evil deeds if you like repent at your last minute!!! Once more, God is not a foul Karma is real!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Dpaulie(m): 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Define close relative

Your wisdom will never depart from you

1 Like

Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Heavensent01(m): 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
I suspect Ada had some oath with some occultist that made her famous, she might have meet this pastor she divulge his secret publicly there but instead of her to keep mute, she decided to let loose perhaps she's tired of the oath and conditions

her hand is not clean, story for the youths that's running faster than their destiny
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by dangotesmummy: 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
OgbanjeProphet:
The truth is that I believe Ada was telling the truth. But she was very careless.

Don't rise against any Nigerian pastor or prophet if you are not spiritually stronger than him. Because they are heartless and surely will attack you.

When you think you have seen enough of atrocities being committed by a man of God, simply leave his church and join another church. Or stay at your home and serve your God there.

Most of what we call church here are cults. If you expose them, them go finish you.

eskis me how about daddy freeze wey dey always talk anyhow non stop,no censor no checks.you know how many times wey e don curse pastor call them mad,tell them to shut up.

Sometimes I dey fear for that guy sef

1 Like

Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Peppysco: 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

Mercy Expires at Death..

Can you briefly explain why Moses, after his many years of hardwork was punished by not seeing the promised land after only one pardonable sin

3 Likes

Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Mpanyi: 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
[quote author=Kukukillus post=101082362]The bitter truth is that no man can make Peace with God at the last minutes, it has to be before the last minutes long enough to clear your karma. God is not a fool. smiley

[/quote

You have a point but many people here didn't understand that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by kelvine(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
No sir, the thief on the right hand of Christ has a last minute salvation.
We pray for Grace and mercy before God before and during the hour of death.

Kukukillus:

2 Likes

Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by Righteousness2(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Peppysco:

Can you briefly explain why Moses, after his many years of hardwork was punished by not seeing the promised land after only one pardonable sin
Is Moses in Heaven?
Re: What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. by ignis: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kukukillus:

one of the robbers crucified with Jesus Christ made peace with God at the last minute. And he received assurance of salvation for his soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido makes Fan Grope His Privates At Concert. Nigerians react (photos, video) / Eki Osagie Transformed Into Sam Loco (Late) By Hakeem Effect / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 42nd Birthday With Cute Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.